Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Quench Your Thirst!'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I'm not familiar with Eddie, but I'm excited at the character they're adding. It's not like they're adding a CSI or a lab tech. They're adding a cop. The only notable cops they've introduced have been Frank and Jesop. I think it's a good idea and I can't wait to see what they do with it.

2. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I was thinking he'll be more like Jesop. I hope everyone gets enough screen time though and equal too.

I need me some more spoilers, you people got me excited already:lol:!

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Jessop was basically only a beat cop though. I honestly don't think they'd be adding a new regular for just something like that. I'm fairly certain he'll be a detective type like Frank.

4. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Yup, I agree with this.

I gotta say, it's so nice to have a spoiler thread again, and without spoiler tags too. Those things don't like Safari (not even my new Safari 4! which is awesome on all other counts), so I end up having to either click "reply" or view the source code to see what's behind them.

I would love to see Ryan, Eric, and Eddie's character become friends. They, in addition to everyone on the show, could use some more friendship/group dynamic. I like the E/C romance, and I think it's great that they have two characters getting closer, but I'd love to see the lab as a big, happy family, so to speak. I'd love a scene with Eric, Ryan, and the new cop, heck, maybe even our dear Francis too, grabbing a beer. And then Natalia and Calleigh shopping or doing something girly. Show that they have lives, and are friends outside the lab. I miss that sense of camaraderie they had going when Speed was still alive- you really got the idea that Speed and Eric were pretty close, and maybe neither were quite as close to Calleigh, but they still felt like a team.

5. GregNickRyanFan

Off topic question: What's Safari? :lol:

I agree that friendship would be great. I would love to see the guys all hanging out together (maybe Dave and possibly travers could go too) ... maybe they could all go to a ball game or something together. :)

6. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

Safari is an internet browser much like internet explorer and mozilla firefox. Sarfari was created by the people at apple.

7. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Someone already answered, but yeah, Safari is a web browser created by Apple. It's the default web browser for Macs, kind of like Internet Explorer is the default for PCs.

Oh man, how could I forget about Dave and Travers? They should go too! Maybe they could have some kind of a baseball or soccer game of some sort when they're off duty. But going to a ball game would be great. I can see each of them taking turns doing the beer/hot dog/peanut runs and getting pretty loud. :lol:

8. Cath.S

Cath.S CSI Level One

I've got a question: Do we know for sure that we'll see Dave and Travers in season 8? I mean unfortunately in Miami they change so often the lab rats (except Valera :)) that I wouldn't wonder if the two guys won't come back. :(

9. GregNickRyanFan

I hope they'll bring them back! I think they know that most of the fans adore these two. They need to stick with these two this time. And no turning them into bad guys like they did with my beloved Cooper. They made me dislike him. :(

10. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

Checked IMDB and don't see them involved in any future projects so I don't see any excuse to exclude them.

11. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

A cop from hollywood? Niceeee
    Maybe he could annoy Frank and stuff, haha!

Here's to me hoping for some WISC fallout or if not- a positive Ryan story line. I'd like to meet Uncle Ron, wouldn't you??;)

12. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

That would be pretty funny:lol: and would give the writers more opportunity for "Frank-isms"
    I think I would rather have a positive Ryan story line (even though WISC fallout would give JT a chance to show his acting prowse). I have wanted to meet Uncle Ron ever since he locked himself on the roof!! Any Ryan relative would please me at this point.:thumbsup:

13. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I agree, but I'm still wondering how/when/if anyone found out about why he hid the bullet casing from that episode. If they could sneak a word in about it somewhere I'll be satisfied. I felt kind of ripped off when the next eppy they forgot about everything completely- it made me feel like there's still unfinished business to be taken care of.
    Of course I would prefer a good shiny new Ryan storyline over anything. :lol: (if TPTB could ever bring themselve to do such, oh please would they?!) I am curious to see who would play Uncle Ron and how he'd be involved in an episode or two :)

14. GregNickRyanFan

The only thing relating to WISC that I wanna see now is maybe Eric and Ryan coming to some kind of understanding because Eric risked everything to help his father just as Ryan risked everything to help Billy. I would like to see the two guys talking about it. When Eric is found and possibly apologizes/explains to everyone, I'd like for Ryan to say that he completely understands (maybe when they're alone in the layout room together working or something) because he did something similiar. And then maybe Eric saying something like, "yeah, I guess you would understand, huh? You're probably the only one who can really understand."

Unless they have Ryan having some kind of nightmare from the whole ordeal or something. Or just flashbacks kind of like with Nick and the coffin thing.

15. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I didn't like the fact that it was glossed over myself. I need closure!! And as long as he doesn't get into any trouble as well.

A positive one or introduce Uncle Ron or another relative please!!

And have his OCD flare up. Or see him in therapy or something. It was too tramatic of an event for Ryan to ignore it completely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.