Mac #7--Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

oooh yes please :D

and again!

well done :D

happy birthday MacsLady, hope you have a lovely day and enjoy the new ep on five tonight, that's not a bad birthday pressie! :D

2. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

Happy Birthday MacsLady :thumbsup:
    Have a great dayxx

3. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

MacsLady,with this pic...
    [​IMG]

I wanna wish to you a very happy birthday!!![​IMG]

Then...What comes to Mac in season 6...

- We have seen him opeing his shirt by steps so what do you think isn't about time to him open it wide open!?! :devil:

-Learn more about Mac's past (time in the marines especially!) ;)

- See how Mac's and Stella's relationship deveplops and see at the same time his softer side! :adore:

- More action! :D

During the weekend I wanted to search pics from the first season. Strange addiction isn't it?!? :guffaw:

Anyway here's Mac with a tie! :hugegrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Ups! No tie! :lol: No worries! White t-shirt looks hot too! :devil::drool::drool::devil:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2009
  4. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Thank you for all the birthday wishes, guys. Lisa, you're right, gettig to see the Greece episode of NY was a great present - loved Mac's casual wear in Greece, the sunglasses, how sweet he was to Stella, the shoot-out in the nature reserve place, very hot.:drool::drool::drool::drool:
    I also got a Marines book (about Beirut!) and a Marines DVD (about the Iraq war) so was very happy.

I see there's been a bit of talk about the first Miami/NY crossover, I agree what makes that good is Mac with the sexy sideburns. I caught that on FiveUS a few weeks ago and taped it, haven't watched it yet. I haven't seen it since the very first time it aired here, which was when I first noticed Mac! I was like 'Ooooh, that Detective Taylor is nice looking'. Then came Blink, when we found out he's a Marine and then that brilliant scene at Ground Zero, and I was smitten.

Gorgeous Mac pics, thanks to all who posted them! Mac looks great in casual gear, but he looks so freakin' hot in a tie too, yummy!

5. Blue

Blue Police Officer

My dear Sam,

tie or no tie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That´s no question , we love him !!!!!!!!!!:drool:
    Thanks for the pics!!!!!!

And your avatar is again incredible!!!!!!!!![​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am crazy for that smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great time!!!!!

Udonna

6. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Thanks udonna about your comment! :) Yeah, I just hooked to that pic! :lol: What can I say...those eyes and stubble...I'm sold! [​IMG]

I saw Mac in a first time in Night Mother episode five years ago. God! Can it be that long time?!?:eek: Where the time has run??? :guffaw:
    Anyway it was his eyes and look which captured me and I wondered: "Who is this mysterious charmer???":luvlove: I just couldn't stop myself staring at him and next week I started to watch the show and again...I was hooked :lol: and I'm still! [​IMG]

This is a great pic! I'm sooooo jealous to that women there! [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Even a thought of being on her place as a paramedic makes me feel hot! :D

"Mr.Taylor I presume? Let's see are you hurt? Can you take your shirt off, please?":devil::devil::devil:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Blue

Blue Police Officer

My dear Sam!!!!!!!!!

I can undersign every single word you wrote! And I am a little bit older than you and married ( oops) and although I have to say: this man is a hunk !!!!!
    In fact I should be over such fancy but this man makes me a little bit childish again - yes, I´m jealous too[​IMG] but I stick with it.:guffaw:

[​IMG]

Everytime I see that scene I want to comfort him, don´t you ?

No, joking aside, yesterday I saw the rerun of the ep where he speaks with Quinn about that kiss.
    Although, as we just said, I am a very jealous one (Scorpio, must I say more..) but I felt sad for her because for a moment he seemed to be so self-satisfied. I want to watch it again to write down the exact words he said, for me it was a little bit annoying.

But, we will forgive him ...............:guffaw:, don´t you think so, my dear Sam??

Have a great evening everybody!!!
    Udonna

8. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Yes. I can't be mad at him for...wait a second...five minutes longer! :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, "Blink" is a great episode, only it's very sad and dark one. At first I didn't like it very much, but later I started to like it more and more! ;)

I don't remember than Quinn person right now. Can you fresh my poor memery??? :rolleyes:

I'm "tauros" myself and you know what they say..."Don't mess with a tauros or irritate him/her or you will be in BIG trouble in your hands!" :guffaw:
    So what can I say...if someone wanna hur our Mac...That person will soon wish that he/she didn't! :evil::mad::evil:

Anyway here's one very good pic from the season 1

[​IMG]

Gotta love that smile!!! :adore::adore::adore:

Last edited: Jun 24, 2009
  9. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

she was the redheaded woman in season 4 who was doing the equivalent of mac's job for the new jersey PD, who it turned out had applied for his job. she was meant to be assessing/appraising the way they worked in the lab but it was the time of the cabbie killer who'd killed a jersey PD guy so she ended up working with them for some of it. we found out they'd had a kiss while mac was married, she still had a thing for him (which is how she put it!) but he said it was in the past and she should forget about it.

i was a bit sad about that, of all the women that have been around mac (apart from stella of course), she was the one i thought fitted best with him. i liked peyton but it wasn't like she was perfect for him, jordan was a bit too... erm... needy? not needy, she was just a bit damsel-in-distress-like. i liked quinn because she was smart, funny and strong and the fact that she'd applied for his job (and that she was doing the equivalent job at a different PD) suggested that they were roughly equal, i liked that.

anyway, i've been away for a day so thanks for all those lovely pictures folks! i can't remember which was the first ep i saw - the english channels show them so randomly. but i remember being taken in by mac immediately, i thought he was fantastic, and i still do :thumbsup::adore:

10. Blue

Blue Police Officer

My dear ladies,

I am still at the office, which means I can´t se the pics on my labtop. I am - again -starving, but I trust in you that the pics won´t dissappoint me!!!! It will take a quite a bit time till I am at home for we have terrible weather here with flooding so we have to organize some things.

My dear Sam,

Yes we will be very tolerant with him...........we are so noble:devil::devil:

My frist ep was 333, so you see I started very late and only because everybody in the office was talking about csi, navy cis, criminal mindes, criminal intent..............
    and by chance I zapped through the channels one evening and saw CSI New York. To be honest, Mac was the reason I didn´t switched off for I somekind liked him from the first time I saw him..........
    Aftermath I was very, very diligent, bought a lot of dvds and now I have seen all csi new york eps ( season 5 in english via internet) and all the films with Gary I could get here. Yes, that´s me, if i like something I can be very obsessed :devil::devil:

I think a taurus and a scorpio would be perfect for Mac to protect him from evil women:devil::evil:

My dear Lisa,

thanks for the summary about Quinn.
    I personally liked Quinn much more than Peyton, that´s why I suffered with her in 4.17 when he was saying:
    Quinn, no matter how good they are, some memories need to be forgotten!

He annoyed me a little bit, kissing is OK but suddenly he remembers that he is married. Male logic, sorry:scream:

I tell you if he wasn´t soo good looking.........

So, i have to stop, my chief is calling

Til later

Udonna

11. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

heh, me too :thumbsup::guffaw:

yeah, i felt a bit sorry for her there - it wasn't like it was all her, after all, it takes two to tango. it was sad because i think they could work pretty well together.

that's men for ya ;):guffaw:

12. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

realised i havent posted here for 4 days!!!! :lol: so I decided to post now :)
    ^ ^ your right i think that really is men for you:p I couldn't stand quinn when i first saw her but now i think she is ok, but still not her biggest fan.:guffaw:

13. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

Agh! I havent been here for WEEKS! *shakes fist at broken laptop*

Anyway, I really like the pics of Mac and Horatio-and I watched that crossover episode when it was on a couple of weeks back. It is definitely my favourite episode, as we get to see Mac for the first time, and I'm kind of a fan of Horatio and his one-liners :rolleyes:. And as I hadn't seen the episode for nearly five years, I had forgotten all about the leather jacket Mac was wearing :drool:

And I love all the new Mac photos, especially the ones of him wearing a tie. There is just something nice about seeing a man who looks to dress smart-I'm a little old-fashioned like that :)

14. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Hi, Tequesta!
    I am saving that first Miami/NY crossover to watch on my PVR - Mac in a leather jacket = :drool::drool::drool:

I caught 'The Closer' from s1 on c5 the other night, and I watched it. It's a great Mac episode. The scene in the diner where he talks about Claire (the quote in your siggy) still gets me every time. He talks about her so rarely, especially so back in s1, that I can't help but sit up and take notice when he does. Gary always puts so much emotion into those scenes too. I also love the scene where he gets all happy because he found evidence to help clear Sullivan, that's cute. Also, love the scene where he tells Danny he has to throw the baseballs at the door in that experiment they do because 'you're the baseball player and I'm the boss' :lol:and later he lets Danny have a go with the speed-gun thingy.

As for Quinn, I didn't find Mac self-satisfied in that scene but I did think he was a little harsh on her. Y'all are right though about the typical male behaviour. But I can't stay mad at Mac either! Looks like he gave into tempatation, as did Quinn. I can't hate her because if I was working with him, I'd wanna kiss him too! I agree with the people who like her as a match for him - she's tough, she's his equal (she is head of the NJ crime lab), she's smart, pretty, and she has a nice softness to her without being too soft or the damsel in distress type. She'd give Mac a run for his money, stand up to him when he did something wrong, but she'd be there to support him too, and I like that she didn't let their history or his being a widower put her off making a second run for him. She is fourth in my list of 'acceptable women for Mac' Third is Jane Parsons. Second is Stella. First, of course, is me.:devil::devil::devil::lol::lol:

15. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i love that one too :D

he really was, i thought. if you only saw his reaction you'd have thought she was some kind of bunny boiler which she clearly wasn't.

i think we're all number one on our own lists, i wonder whose list would take precedence though :guffaw::guffaw:

i agree totally about quinn, she really would keep him on his toes i think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.