Mac #7--Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue

Blue Police Officer

My dear Sam,

another day-another present from Sam!!!!!!!
    You know how to make us happy here!!!

And yes Gary and his shock, well he isn´t innocent how can somebody look as forbidden good as he does!!!!! [​IMG]

You know: I dreamed about Mac/ Gary last night!
    HE should be ashamed!!!!![​IMG]

My dear Lil,

I see, we are on the same wave length!

You are welcomed too ( and hopefully soon with a PM!!!)[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Which smiley do you prefer ???????????????

Have a great time!!!!

Udonna:luvlove:

2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

note to self: don't drink while reading this thread - that made me laugh so much i now have tropical fruit juice all over my desk:guffaw::guffaw:

awww that's lovely :D

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

This page just took an age to load, I guess its all these Smiley's, how many are you using? maybe not one every 5 words :lol:

Love the pics guys :D Especially the latest :devil:..... So I was wondering earlier, What do we want from Mac next season? APART from him having less clothes and being more casual :lol:

Well I'm really like to see more of Mac outside of work, a lil' of his personally life away from the lab or little mentions of something outside of the work place :) I personally want him to show a little more of him being a boss rather than letting people off and he did at the end of the season but before you start, not firing anyone :lol: After Angell died at the end of last season I really hope we get some Flack/Mac moments (possible outside the lab?) I love there relationship that toys from close friends to Mac being a father figure to Don. Oh and of course more mac and lil' Lucy moments :D

So what do you guys think? What do we want from Mac next season?

Now, do I dare go into the Gary thread or will the extended smiley's slow me down? :lol:

4. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

5. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

totally agree but h can get overdramatic and annoying especially the cheap cheesy onliners he always delivers right before the opening credits:guffaw:

6. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

nice picture;)

7. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Good wondeful evening, Mac's girls!
    Sam, you've got so many lovely pics - awwww, Mac is awesome! Again...:drool::drool:
    Udonna - you are killing me...Did I mention about Mac's smile and a snowflake?
    RanMa, may I show those pics to my crazy russian CSI family?
    nattybatty55 - this is a good question. Someone wants to see Mac outside the lab, but I want to see Mac in lab wearing in a white overall - with loupe, with fingerprints, with chemical preparations, I start to worry every time, then Mac spends many time on interrogations or somewhere else. I always remember about Horatio - I don't know about S7, but in S6 he spend a few minutes in lab - and I didn't like it:scream:

Last edited: Jun 17, 2009
  8. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

RanMa, udonna, and Sam, thanks for all the lovely Mac pics!

BauerAlmeida (OT point - love your name, 24 rocks!) I like H. for the same reasons as you. Back to the 'man of the thread' I agree with what you say about Mac being awesome and huggable.

Natty, I too want more Mac/Don scenes (interpret that any way you choose, btw, you know my shipping preferences;)) and definitley more of Mac outside the lab. I too would like to see him being more 'the boss' - Danny's been a little wild towards the end of s5 and now he's gonna be a Daddy he needs Mac to rein him in. I did like the scene in 'Greater Good' when he told that woman he wasn't going to try to have her arrested for conspiracy to murder but if she ever tried it again he'd do all he could to make sure she was punished - that was a nice mix, IMO, of the softer Mac who's more willing to openly show compassion, and the by-the-book, don't mess with me Mac too. Definitely yes to more scenes with Baby Lucy. Also more scenes with Stella (again, those of you aware of my ships can interpret that any way you like;)). More Reed, also, and I'd love to learn more about Claire and Mac's marriage to her. I also really, really want another story that would deal with his Marine past, as I've said before he's mentioned old Marine buddies a couple of times now - can we please meet one? I want to know what Mac was like as a young Marine and 2nd Lt. We know about Beirut, but Mac served till '92, did he have any involvement in the first Gulf? I'd love to learn some tidbits like that.
    More cases that really push Mac's buttons is something I'd like to see - Yahrzeit was just incredible, even before the whole personal connection with his father was revealed.

What I love about the way Mac's character has been developed isn't just big storylines like the Reed thing or 333, or the way certain one-episode cases give great insight into his past and who he is and what makes him 'tick' (Yahrzeit, COTP etc) I love those tiny little moments in episodes, often just a line or two, that reveal something new or different about him - like in 'Risk' when he mentioned he liked the shrimp cocktails at some bar, or in SuperMen when he said he liked playing Marines as a kid, or those funny moments with Sid or Adam, or a more serious moment like when he told Danny he wishes he'd had children with Claire. Those moments are so subtle, and they can come up in episodes which aren't 'Mac-centric' without 'blocking' the story at all, but they're really interesting and add something to the character. I'd love to see more moments like that in s6.

9. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

Awww I totally agree with you. I like how they have little pieces of Mac's life in there, they should put more of those into this new season. Just abit more of what he does at home or something, just some slight suggestions of how he is. We see this with Danny, Stella, a little bit of Flack but no Mac really.

10. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Dear Udonna
    I have discovered smiley central.
    I like this smiley a lot [​IMG]and this 1 [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Sure thing :)

NY's first crossover with Miami is one of my favorites. Not because of H, but because Mac looked totally scrumptious. Especially with his lil sideburns. Hmm-hmm.

And just because:

[​IMG]

12. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Dear Gala,
    [​IMG]

Mac like this ?

Dear MacsLady,

you brought it to the point. That´s exact what I would like to see too. I want to learn more about Mac in this way.

A glimpse of his home, a comment here, a reaction there to everyday commmodities................ a little part of a big puzzle but enough room for fantasy!

My dear Lil,

they are really sweet and funny, I like them!!!!

Have a great evening!!!!!
    [​IMG]

Udonna

13. Blue

Blue Police Officer

[​IMG]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

MacsLady

[​IMG]

Wish you all the best and have a great day!!!

Udonna:luvlove:

14. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Good wondeful morning, ladies!
    Wow, I'm very harry mother, my son can bicycle. We did it!
    Yeah, he is so cute, isn't he? So serious, so fixed look:drool:
    awwww, love this man!
    And MacsLady - Happy birthday!

15. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Happy Birthday MacsLadyxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.