Mac #7--Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for Quinn, I didn't find Mac self-satisfied in that scene but I did think he was a little harsh on her. Y'all are right though about the typical male behaviour. But I can't stay mad at Mac either! Looks like he gave into tempatation, as did Quinn. I can't hate her because if I was working with him, I'd wanna kiss him too! I agree with the people who like her as a match for him - she's tough, she's his equal (she is head of the NJ crime lab), she's smart, pretty, and she has a nice softness to her without being too soft or the damsel in distress type. She'd give Mac a run for his money, stand up to him when he did something wrong, but she'd be there to support him too, and I like that she didn't let their history or his being a widower put her off making a second run for him. She is fourth in my list of 'acceptable women for Mac' Third is Jane Parsons. Second is Stella. First, of course, is me.:devil::devil::devil::lol::lol:

My dear MycsLady,

I have only a minor suggestion for improvement about your list:
So, Quinn is my number 3, Stella is second, and guess who is first???:)adore: moi...........)

although I was really annoyed at that scene about Macs behaviour.I think you described Qinn perfectly.

All the more I think he could have treaten her differently!!!!!
But as you said, I am afraid I would "forgive" him everthing!!!!:evil::devil::evil:

he really was, i thought. if you only saw his reaction you'd have thought she was some kind of bunny boiler which she clearly wasn't.

i agree totally about quinn, she really would keep him on his toes i think.

Dear Lisa,
I completely agree with you, Quinn is really no bunny boiler, she is surely not in the need for that!!!!!

SO, let us see what the future brings...............everthing is possible ( except our number 1 wishes, I fear:guffaw::guffaw:)

Have a nice day!!!!

Udonna:luvlove:

he really was, i thought. if you only saw his reaction you'd have thought she was some kind of bunny boiler which she clearly wasn't.

i agree totally about quinn, she really would keep him on his toes i think.

Dear Lisa,
I completely agree with you, Quinn is really no bunny boiler, she is surely not in the need for that!!!!!

SO, let us see what the future brings...............everthing is possible ( except our number 1 wishes, I fear:guffaw::guffaw:)

sadly i think you might be right :(

I did actually think mac and quinn would make a good couple obv not as good as him and Stella but they understood each over. I was a little annoyed with Mac for not even trying to have a go with her. However it might of been painful for him as he kissed her while married to Claire.

xoxo
Lil

i was watching corporate warriors (again) tonight - that scene where mac tests all the weapons is, frankly, the best argument i can come up with for military training :lol: i could make a crass joke about how lovely he looks with a big weapon in his hands, but i won't... ;)

204_0199.jpg

Last edited:
Hello,

we had the rerun of "admissions" here last night (4.18).

IMO this ep was OK, I liked the scenes: Mac and Insp. Gerrard, and the end was interesting too. I had to think about Flack..............
I don´t exactly remember the next ep but I think they don´t thematize vigilantism any more in this season.

9577380.jpg

I love his smile!!!

Have a nice day!!!

Oh so much text and so little time! That's my life! :shifty::shifty::shifty: But I made it! I read your posts! Thank god your english is easy to read! :bolian: Unlike english in some of my school books.:rolleyes: Even as a Finn I have to read English-language books a lot! :rolleyes: Well I take it as a good practise so you'll understand what I'm writing! :lol:

Thank you for the Quinn-info! :thumbsup: Yet could someone tell me what episode was her debyted? Maybe I've seen her already with out knowing?!? :confused:

I agree with you MacsLady that Gary puts a lot of emotion to some scenes.;) I watched yesterday "Charge to this post" the final ep. from season 2 and I cried in the end. Gary played that final scene so beautifully that I had to find a tissue. :D

I made some digging to my first season file from my laptop and I found some pics from the eps you mentioned and couple my personal favourite pics. I hope you'll like'em! :thumbsup:

CSINY_122_423.jpg

Very cute! :adore:
CSINY_122_428.jpg

CSINY_122_405.jpg

CSINY_122_409.jpg

Öhm...I couldn't help myself! I happen to like his..."assets"! :devil::devil:
:lol:
CSINY_113_151.jpg

CSINY_110_291.jpg

AGAIN I'm out of words! :lol: That smile melts my heart everytime! :luvlove:
CSINY_109_198.jpg

^ i really liked admissions, i thought the bits with gerrard and his daughter were really well done.
Definitly and I feel kinda bad for saying this but i felt bad for Gerard and hoped he wasnt punished too severly(even though we never got to see what happened!!!:shifty:)

But the one thing i did not like was the interview with lindsay and gerard's daughter, anna was just cold and un-emotional in that scene:scream: they should have put someone else in there

ok i just rewatched forrest gump. Something caught my eye. Some serious biceps on Gary's upper arm am i the first to notice or am i just very slow. It got my attention when he moved himself from the wheelchair to the boat ledge!!!!!

xoxo
Lil

Definitly and I feel kinda bad for saying this but i felt bad for Gerard and hoped he wasnt punished too severly(even though we never got to see what happened!!!:shifty:)

But the one thing i did not like was the interview with lindsay and gerard's daughter, anna was just cold and un-emotional in that scene:scream: they should have put someone else in there

DEar Meggzie,

I was very torn in behalf of Insp. Gerrad and his reaction, my motherheart against my laywers heart - a hard struggle.

But IMO Lindsay was really no help for that poor girl. She asked for a woman to talk too and as you , I also think Lindsay didn´t reacted that way the poor girl had needed. A pity!

I would really like to see how Mac handled the situation afterwards.

I was very torn in behalf of Insp. Gerrad and his reaction, my motherheart against my laywers heart - a hard struggle.

i felt the same - that was why i liked it actually, it showed that struggle quite well i thought.

But IMO Lindsay was really no help for that poor girl. She asked for a woman to talk too and as you , I also think Lindsay didn´t reacted that way the poor girl had needed. A pity!

definitely - she was just totally blank!

I would really like to see how Mac handled the situation afterwards.

me too, i was kind of annoyed they didn't show it.

^^
But of course now Gerard is in the same black hole as Louie,Reed,Ella,Sam Flack and many others:lol:

lilmzhappy I'm glad you mentioned his arms! :devil: cause they're definitely worth mention! :lol: I've watched Forrest Gump atleast five times and everytime his arms took my whole attention! :rolleyes: He indeed has very nice biceps, althought you can't see them in CSI:NY very often basically cause he's wearing long-sleeved shirts! :scream:
Still you must remember that he's a bit older in CSI:NY than Forrest Gump but that's a minor reason in my mind! ;)

I've seen his arms in CSI:NY and I don't even dare to tell how many times I've drooled! :drool::drool::drool:

Couple pics from his awesome arms and biceps!
383.gif

853.png

:drool::drool::drool::drool:
976.png

Okey, maybe in this pic is something extra also! :p
I'm feeling myself so vicked!
334.gif

Here's one wish to the next seasons!
"Please, let him wear more t-shirts in a futere or at least more long-sleeved shirt with rolled up sleeves! :devil::devil::devil:

lilmzhappy I'm glad you mentioned his arms! :devil: cause they're definitely worth mention! :lol: I've watched Forrest Gump atleast five times and everytime his arms took my whole attention! :rolleyes: He indeed has very nice biceps, althought you can't see them in CSI:NY very often basically cause he's wearing long-sleeved shirts! :scream:
Still you must remember that he's a bit older in CSI:NY than Forrest Gump but that's a minor reason in my mind! ;)

I've seen his arms in CSI:NY and I don't even dare to tell how many times I've drooled! :drool::drool::drool:

Couple pics from his awesome arms and biceps!
383.gif

853.png

:drool::drool::drool::drool:
976.png

Okey, maybe in this pic is something extra also! :p
I'm feeling myself so vicked!
334.gif

Here's one wish to the next seasons!
"Please, let him wear more t-shirts in a futere or at least more long-sleeved shirt with rolled up sleeves! :devil::devil::devil:

WOW! Biceps are always good but wet biceps!!!!
I agree wiv you totally. T-shirts are a must!!! He usually wears the sleeves rolled up any way so that makes no difference. I cant remember which episode it was but Mac was gonna destroy this dude he rolled up his sleeves and the dude nearly crapped himself and fessed up. loooooool.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back