Greg & Riley #1- Grey: 'Cause He Thinks She's Lucky

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by GregNickRyanFan, Nov 7, 2008.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I like that banner. :D

I don't think there was tension. I think maybe she didn't want to be one of the attackers because he told her what happened to him. I think she felt so awkward at the thought of doing that after what he'd been through, even if they were just role playing or whatever.

2. Bryn Elizabeth

Bryn Elizabeth Rookie

There was a lot of almost unfriendly tensiion in that scene.

GregNickRyanFan, what do you mean "because he told her what happened to him"? You weren't by any chance referring to 'Fannysmackin'?

3. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, that's what I meant. I'm just assuming he told her. Though I wish we'd see a scene of it. You know, any G/R scene where they are bonding and telling each other their secrets would be nice. :D

4. Bryn Elizabeth

Bryn Elizabeth Rookie

uhm-hum. Or anythign where they're together and talking, really.

5. Bryn Elizabeth

Bryn Elizabeth Rookie

Wow. Why isn't anyone posting in here?

Anyway... I was on Wikipedia, and in Riley's short bio, it mentions that.. "She seems to share a friendly, flirting relationship with colleague Greg Sanders."

That's always awesome.

6. GregNickRyanFan

yeah, but does that mean friendly, flirty like Morgan/Garcia (the latter of which has a boyfriend and the former who had aspirations of getting together with the girl who filled in for JJ when she was on maternity leave)? Or does it mean flirty/friendly, like they actually truly like each other as more than friends? Hehe. Personally, either one is fine, but I'm all for the liking each other as more than friends thing. It's time for Greg to get the girl!

7. Bryn Elizabeth

Bryn Elizabeth Rookie

Um, well, I've come to the conclusion that Morgan is totally in love with Pen... But that does not belong in this forum.

Hopefully they actually like each other... It is time for Greg to get some loving!!!!!

8. SuckerMe

SuckerMe Dead on Arrival

He already has some loving, with Nick ;)
    I would love to see Greg in a relationship but not with her, I don't like the actress ever since I watched her on The L word, but I have to admit that they make a great couple. :lol:

And to answer you're question 'Why isn't anyone posting in here?' well, I think that it's because Sanders is a Stokes property in so many minds here :guffaw:

9. Bryn Elizabeth

Bryn Elizabeth Rookie

He did say, "Leggo my Greggo"... but that's neither here nor there.

I like LLS. I think she does Riley perfectly...

I've liked Riley since her first appearence because of her first line... "No gun? Aww, I guess that'll come later." :lol:

I must admit, I'd like them to hold off on a "relationship" this season. They can go all for that in the season 12 premiere (Holy crap. Season 12...). Let's have a lot of flirting and "Does he like me?" "Does she like me?" stuffs.

10. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

Personally, I'm always torn between Nick/Greg and Greg/Riley. I'll pretty much go for Greg/anyone. I love the chemistry between the three of them, which I thought was fairly apparent in 'Leave Out All the Rest'. Riley started flirting with Greg and asking him about his sex life and then Nick got jealous. I see Greg as a fairly indecisive person, so having multiple love interests to choose from, to me, makes it more interesting and more in-character. Plus I absolutely adore Riley. She is quickly beating Catherine and Wendy for second-fave character status. She has a lot of spunk and really reminds me of a younger Greg.

And I have to say that I really like how nice everyone is being about competing ships. The Hair Pullers shippers are being perfectly nice to the NG shippers and vice versa. Further proof that Greg fans rock :D

Last edited: Jun 18, 2009
  11. SuckerMe

SuckerMe Dead on Arrival

I'm hearing you HappyHarper, it's high time our greggo get the loving he deserves, even though that I'm a firm The Love believer, I'll take what I get :lol:

Bryn Elizabeth, yeah a Flirting Greg is very well welcome even with Riley :shifty:

And yes, Greggo fans do ROCK, after all it's all about the loving here. :thumbsup:

12. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

This is exactly what i think :cool: I can't say i am a % 100 shipper of any couples here actually. I mean i like the chemistry ,interaction,etc... But more? Why? Or why not? I feel neutral :p
    What was i saying? I find Riley and Greg together interesting (as much as i like Nick/Greg and Greg/Cath), i hope the new season will bring more scene.

13. agah11

agah11 Victim

hi i'm agah and i'm new here :)
    untill i've read this thread i haven't though about them as of a couple, but you guys made me wonder and i had to watch season 9 all over again to pay attention to them. i don't know if they will be romanticaly involved but i do agree that with riley csi sandres becomes our ol' greggo, wchich is great, couse i missed his flirty and silly demeanour

Last edited: Jun 25, 2009
  14. GregNickRyanFan

Well, sadly we will get no more Greg/Riley interaction. The writers have scrapped her character and it doesn't look like she'll even get to say goodbye. I was so hoping at least for a hug between the two. But, I guess we won't get that now. I guess this pairing will live on only in fanfics. So sad cause there was such great potential there. I'm so bummed.

15. Bryn Elizabeth

Bryn Elizabeth Rookie

I'm so upset. They say she didn't really fit in, but it was Langston who didn't. Riley flirted and joked with Nick and Greg. It was cute and fun, and I can't believe they're scrapping her because she "didn't fit in". Whatever.