Mac #7--Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! :)

I felt myself boring this morning so I started to "clean" my laptop folders so I founded pics which I was forgot to have! :lol: I searched one pic from the every season and here they are! Hopefully you'll like them!

CSINY_119_150.jpg

214_1644.jpg

1672.png

286.png

2473.png

Hmm...I wonder why I chooce the pics where he's smileing???
3d-smiley.php
I guess needed some smile for this day!
3d-smiley.php

Awwww, Sam, I love those pics - especially the second:drool::drool: Мас smiles always absolutly specific than he plays - so cute and so charming

Hello! :)

I felt myself boring this morning so I started to "clean" my laptop folders so I founded pics which I was forgot to have! :lol: I searched one pic from the every season and here they are! Hopefully you'll like them!

Hmm...I wonder why I chooce the pics where he's smileing???
3d-smiley.php
I guess needed some smile for this day!
3d-smiley.php

My dear Sam,

what great pics............thank you for cleaning your laptop!!!!! I am still working an bunging my harddisk with such wonderful material
3dtirelangue2.gif

You are always a great help for me!!!!!
3dok.gif

csi-ny-harper116.jpg

Mac practises for circus.............

My dear Sam,

I count on you!!!!

Udonna:luvlove:

^ wow, someone was pretty quick with their camera there! hill/hawkes looks really moody, i wonder if it was his orange: "damn, mac, i was about to eat that!"

I saw a Miami/NY crossover from season 2......I think Mac definitely beats Horatio in the cool factor!!!!!!

Mac is just completely awesome in his tough guy look.....makes H looks so wimpy and melodramatic!!!

I think Horatio is a nice character and David Caruso is a good actor,:) but if we compare him to Gary and Mac's character, I'll have to say that I like MUCH MORE Mac,:luvlove: cause there's so much different sides of him and you'll lear someting new about him all the time. :adore:

Udonna, thanks for your comment, Glad can help! :thumbsup:

I thought about some time what pics I would post today and after a loooong consideration and couple cups of coffee :lol: I chose these:

Ladies, a perfect view from the front and back! :devil::devil::devil:
217_0524.jpg

Öhm...I know this may sound a bit vicked, but if I would be "that Sam" I mean as a girl :guffaw:I would be very happy sitting there!

"Sorry mr. Taylor but I forgot my glases this morning.
Wait a sec. and I check something...
422.gif

Yep. There's a cell phone in your right pocket and...:devil::evil::evil::evil::devil:"

Maybe I should stop and let you watch more details yourself! :lol:

213_1333.jpg

Oh my sweet lord!!!!
566.gif

I forgot I was suppose to say! :lol: Never mind! Let the pics speak and show!

TIP: If you have zoom or magnifying glass near you USE IT!
I promise you'll not be disappointed!
571.gif

I saw a Miami/NY crossover from season 2......I think Mac definitely beats Horatio in the cool factor!!!!!!

Mac is just completely awesome in his tough guy look.....makes H looks so wimpy and melodramatic!!!

:lol::lol::lol:
Haratio is melodramatic lmao. I think mac is twice in not three times as tough as Haratio. I want to shove Haratio's glasses right where the sun dont shine. I definately think Mac is cooler than Haratio.

awwww i love that picture with Sam.
Is Mac about to knock the crap out of that guy. I cant seem to remember that.

hugs and kisses to all,
Lil xoxo

Thanks for the :drool::drool::drool::drool: front and back view Mac pics, Sam! You are indeed very wicked, so you fit in very well here.

I like Mac more than H, I think he's hotter and cooler and tougher, but I do like H as a character in his own right for his own reasons. He's cool and tough in his own way. But he doesn't make me drool and think naughty things like Mac does. I also prefer Mac in sunnies to H in sunnies.

I think Horatio is a nice character and David Caruso is a good actor,:) but if we compare him to Gary and Mac's character, I'll have to say that I like MUCH MORE Mac,:luvlove: cause there's so much different sides of him and you'll lear someting new about him all the time. :adore:

Udonna, thanks for your comment, Glad can help! :thumbsup:

I thought about some time what pics I would post today and after a loooong consideration and couple cups of coffee :lol: I chose these:

Ladies, a perfect view from the front and back! :devil::devil::devil:

Öhm...I know this may sound a bit vicked, but if I would be "that Sam" I mean as a girl :guffaw:I would be very happy sitting there!

"Sorry mr. Taylor but I forgot my glases this morning.
Wait a sec. and I check something...
Yep. There's a cell phone in your right pocket and...:devil::evil::evil::evil::devil:"

Maybe I should stop and let you watch more details yourself! :lol:

Oh my sweet lord!!!!

I forgot I was suppose to say! :lol: Never mind! Let the pics speak and show!

TIP: If you have zoom or magnifying glass near you USE IT!
I promise you'll not be disappointed!

My dear Sam,

I know I can rely on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One pic better than the other, Mac from the front, from the back
3dmagicien.gif
there´s no sight I don´t love!!!!! I have to check this with in cellphone unhurriedly...............

:lol::lol::lol:
Haratio is melodramatic lmao. I think mac is twice in not three times as tough as Haratio. I want to shove Haratio's glasses right where the sun dont shine. I definately think Mac is cooler than Haratio.

awwww i love that picture with Sam.
Is Mac about to knock the crap out of that guy. I cant seem to remember that.

hugs and kisses to all,
Lil xoxo

Dear Lil,

I have to say it again, so young and so wise!!!!
Mac is cosmopolitan, highly intelligent, great looking, a born leader............. and Horatio is the guy with the sunglasses......... ( sorry, only my opinion)
Thanks for the :drool::drool::drool::drool: front and back view Mac pics, Sam! You are indeed very wicked, so you fit in very well here.

Dear MacsLady,

yes, a very wicked thread with very very wicked people here, I noticed.
3dlove.gif
..................it´s just great, I really hope Gary/Mac will never ever read this here, I think he would be shocked.................
3dtristebleu.gif

But, he has to live with it................
3dcoeur.gif

Have a great evening!!!

Udonna

What I like about Horatio is his very intense feelings for the victim's families, especially kids, and how he will always try to do justice for them. THAT is what I like most about Horatio. I would like him more if he doesn't always sound like he's so dramatic! I mean, I don't think I've heard anyone talk like he does, unless they're doing theater or shakespeare!

Perhaps Horatio watched Shakespeare too many times as a kid?:confused:

Mac is just completely awesome! And so so huggable! I don't know why but I always get these sudden urges to hug him!

I think Mac being a former Marine is another cool factor!

He may be scientist....but he's a scientist who can totally kick anyone's butt with no problems at all!!!!!:bolian:

Did someone mention "Kick someone's butt in a marine way?!?"
3D%20Smiles%20%2884%29.jpg

I happen to have some pics for that subject!
384.gif

321_01088-1.jpg

32.gif

321_01076-1.jpg

652-1.png

33.gif

116-1662-1.jpg

20.gif

204_0203-1.jpg

Yeah!
5.gif
Go Mac!!!
324.gif

I agree that Gary might get a nasty shock
2.gif
if he'd visit here! But on the other hand he'd know that there are plenty of ladies flocking at his heels!
041.gif
-------------->>>>
042.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back