Locker Room #18: Danny/Carmine: Welcome to the Insane Asylum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just finished watching the movie For the love game on dvd and was so surprised to see Carmine. Small role, but i like it. Baseball's really part of Carmine's life.

I can across a trailer for a short film called 'One Nothing' that Carmine seems to be in and I was wondering if anyone knows anything about it?

blink and you'll miss him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFyezTaDBmo

Probably no more than you know, but it's only 7 minutes and once again we see Carmine in a hat (never a bad thing!). You're right about the blinking. I did find this description on another website that has the video clip. It says:

"On a hot summer day in Los Angeles, a young man's determination draws him to an urban basketball court. Content to play alone, he’s soon confronted by two Hispanic kids from the neighborhood. What follows is an unexpected encounter and revelation."​

^^ the man loves a hat!

EDIT: for people in the UK, the episode of The Guardian with Carmine in it airs on Sunday 28th at 6pm on FiveUSA - according to the website anyway.

Last edited:
I am hoping to see more Danny with cute adorable baby Lucy next season!!!!

Oh Danny, not only do you have a beautiful wife, but you've got the more precious little bundle born!!!!!!

I wanna see more Papa Danny! SO CUTE!

^^ the man loves a hat!

Haha, I think he looks like a pimp with a hat on. But it does fit his face nicely, I'll admit lol ;)

Good spying, Poppet!!! lol You're in a hunt lately. I almost blink! But when I saw the cigarette, I just KNEW it was the infamous Giovinazzo's cigarette! :lol: The movie is not mentioned yet on his IMDB... Must find more info! The story seems good.

Good spying, Poppet!!! lol You're in a hunt lately. I almost blink! But when I saw the cigarette, I just KNEW it was the infamous Giovinazzo's cigarette! :lol: The movie is not mentioned yet on his IMDB... Must find more info! The story seems good.

I'm not working at the moment and can't seem to motivate myself to do much except surf the web :lol:. Start the new job next week, so my spying will soon stop.

I'm not working at the moment and can't seem to motivate myself to do much except surf the web :lol:. Start the new job next week, so my spying will soon stop.

Hahaha! NO WAY! I think hunting for some Giovinazzo should be your full time day job. And how unpleasant it would be to make over time, right :lol: Gosh, what a torture :rolleyes: right? loool

Hahaha! NO WAY! I think hunting for some Giovinazzo should be your full time day job. And how unpleasant it would be to make over time, right :lol: Gosh, what a torture :rolleyes: right? loool

Well I have been doing some more 'work' today, 'Life is Hot in Cracktown' Carmines cousins film which he has a part in is released next week on the 26th, apparently he plays a junkie.

http://www.lifeishotincracktownthemovie.com/home.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back