CSI:NY Spoiler Discussion - Bring on Season 6!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. under_cover

under_cover Hit and Run

same here.

I dont know, but i think no one will gonna die or leave on S6. im lookin forward to the newbee though.

2. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Exactly. Season 5 was more character-driven and some of the episodes and personal arcs didn't quite work. I hope season 6 is better.

And I agree! Sheldon must get someone! He freaking deserves it *pets Sheldon*

I hope nobody dies either. I could go without the whole "noooo, stay with me!" drama and your average memorial fanvid when a character kicks the bucket. On the other hand, if Lindsay fled to Montana and a legal battle for Lucy's custody ensued, heck, that could be nice. I'm not very keen on Danny, but angsty!Danny is great.

3. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

I totally agree, racefh853629. More character development could be really good:thumbsup: or really bad:scream:.

If you go to the other threads: "Favourite Episode of Season 5" and "Your Least Favourite Episode of Season 5", you'll see that Grounds For Deception is in the lead for both polls:rolleyes:. That means some people loved it and others hated it like crap. Which just goes to show you how weird this season was...:guffaw:Some really good eps (sadly, I can only think of 2) and lots of really bad ones (The Box, Veritas, Point of No Return, Greater Good, Prey, Grounds For Deception, and a few more)...

*Sighs of exasperation*

The quality of the eps in S6 better be better and more stable...the only two episodes I enjoyed were basically Yahrzeit and Pay Up...I could've done without Angell getting killed off because of "budget cuts":rolleyes: Budget cuts, my a$$...what's with the new series regular then, TPTB? This would do your parents proud... Only 2 out of 25 eps, not good at all...only 8%...holy cow, that's really horrible:lol: TPTB better step it up...:scream: :scream: :scream:*glares*

4. danny-lindsay4e

danny-lindsay4e Witness

hey i'm new here but i have read this thread before i signed up and i still dunno?? i love all the idea's people are coming up with and i have a few.

1. sid (poor sid) dies Hawkes gets the ME job back, we get more hill.
    2. lindsay dies and we have danny and flack moan for a few eppy's then meet 2 hot chicks :guffaw:.
    3. After the shooting Danny talks Lindsay into staying in the lab no field work and we get a new csi.
    4. Nobody gets killed just a bit hurt and the team gets a new member.

But then we have to ask ourself? is it even true about the new cast member? i know other shows do put out spoilers that ain't true to keep people hanging until shooting starts or intend to go down that rounte and it changes.

I'm sure i read that season 6 was going to be fun and uplifting another death?:devil:

5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

RAILYNN:
    Quick Question Does anyone Know what date CSI: NY season 5 DVD will be released???

According to my charge card it was in July last year!!!:lol:

6. Viva_CSI

Viva_CSI Victim

your first points are discussed on another thread i think....
    anyways i also think Sid will be the one shoot.
    i agree with your question, do we know for sure that there will be a new character on the team? :confused:

7. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

^Apparently so. They may get cold feet, though. However, if scripts for season 6 are already being written, the writers need to know about the remaining characters if anyone's leaving. I don't think so, but you never know.

8. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

That was season 4, season 5 is the season that just aired I know Vegas DVD released date is Sept. 1, so I was wondering if anyone knew if NY had a released date or not.

9. lowey

lowey Hit and Run

the cliffhanger was torture. I yelled at the laptop for about 10 minutes after I saw it. I just hope they don't kill off Flack...I couldn't cope without that pretty face to look at every week :drool:...I can't wait for the spoilers!! Bring 'em on!!!
    xxx

10. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Yeah I know but I thought if it was in July last year it may be in July this year.

11. laurmarie

laurmarie Hit and Run

Can't wait for season 6 to start......that cliffy was definitely a thing that has been keeping me guessing i hope everyone is ok :)

12. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

*Sighs* Stupid TPTB of every show I watch had a cliffhanger finale for their past season.

Exhibit A: CSI: NY, S5 -- drinking in bar, drive-by, silver car, boom boom... X______X *Sighs* I'd rather have Big Mac get kidnapped again...nah...I prefer no cliffhanger finales...!!! :scream: :scream: :scream: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: Effing Christ's sake... Guess they have to keep the audience "interested":rolleyes:

Exhibit B: CSI: Miami, S7 -- Eric's still missing

Exhibit C: The Border (Canadian dramatic series, very good, lots of action, more realistic than CSI= = Filmed on location in Toronto, not so sure where in Toronto; I ought to go downtown this summer and see if they'll be filming;) :lol:), S2 -- Explosion; Grey's dad and Layla possibly blown into smithereens (how do you spell "smithereens"...???) The terrorist people in the truck, shooting at Mike and...and...umm...what's her name...oh yeah! Her name's Liz...jeez...haven't watched in over half a year...:rolleyes: I didn't mind this cliffy though, 'cause it was the first one they had for the series:p

13. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Was that in the UK? Last year in the US, the season four DVD came out in September or October.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2009
  14. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Since I'm in the U.S.A., please allow me to clear things up for you, Top41.
    I have a 16 month calendar. It has the last 4 months of 2008 on the very first page. Here's how things went.
    Sept. 22...CSI: Miami season 7 started and my old computer tore up.
    Sept. 23...CSI: NY season 4 DVDs hit the store shelves.
    Sept. 24...CSI: NY season 5 started.
    Sept. 25...I bought this computer at Best Buy.

I remember because CSI: Miami season 7 started exactly 3 months till my birthday.
    And there's this.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2009
  15. Dannyfan2707

Dannyfan2707 Dead on Arrival

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.