CSI:NY Spoiler Discussion - Bring on Season 6!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. under_cover

under_cover Hit and Run

oh! okies. i just remembered he said "no" =)

2. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

Yeah, but letting him help out with a task - that desperately needed to be done - and opening up to him about feelings are two different things, are they? If there's anyone Danny opened up to, it was likely Flack, but other than that brief insight to his feelings (where we and Flack learned he still blames himself for Ruben's death), I don't think we actually saw this onscreen.

Also fair enough. :) Her silent-treatment thing kept sending off weird signals, and if she hadn't waited until he was needling her to let him know it wasn't about her birthday or his skipping lunch, the whole thing could've been avoided.

Oh okay, I've only ever seen the episode where the guy shot himself soon after Calleigh turned him down (I didn't know they were dating). I do think Danny acted exactly as she was feared he would. I agree he was in shock when she left, but when he talked to her later it definitely seemed like she was getting the (humiliating) let-down she set herself up for. It's one reason LWFM just left me confused.

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Well, there wasn't really a moment for Danny to open up to Flack before the end, since Danny was in crisis mode trying to find Rikki and his gun, and Flack was as freaked out as I've ever seen him, worried about Danny's safety.

Afterwards, Flack said to Danny just what he needed to hear--that he was there for him because he cared ("You're my friend--makes it my business"). I don't think Danny had a lot to say at that point because he was feeling pretty hopeless--his question to Flack was genuine, if mostly rhetorical. But Flack made sure to let Danny know how much he cared, through his actions and words.

Definitely true. These two have real communication problems--they just don't talk to each other, or really listen to each other.

They had been dating, but it was over at the point he shot himself.

Yeah, LWFM was confusing. It seemed like Danny wanted to maintain their friendship but nothing more. I didn't get the sense that he was missing her except as a friend, and was kind of trying to get their interactions back on a friendly level. Typical guy reaction, so I get why she was upset, but I think she could have handled herself more professionally.

4. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

seems alot of us are coming to the same conclusion...Anna leaving the show and Lindsey being the stay at home mom! That has been my theory from the start and it seems to make the most sense. Also in the interview someone posted awhile back when nobody knew who was leaving Anna just seems like she knows somthing the others do not. I am sure they all know by now. It is bound to come out soon. In the interview posted by Carmine above I get the impression he really likes being on CSINY because he can do other things I know both Gary and Melina expressed that same sentiment when they talk about there other interests.

5. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Quick Question Does anyone Know what date CSI: NY season 5 DVD will be released???

6. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

Yeah, Calleigh was dating Ray's old partner John Hagen but they had broken up before John committed suicide in the ballistics area of the lab, I want to say it was a season or two before the suicide that they went out. But then Calleigh moved on to Jake Berkley... and then he was going to go undercover (if I'm remembering correctly) so they decided to end it because they wouldn't be seeing each other and then she moved on to Eric.

I believe the Season 5 DVDs should be out sometime in September but I'm not sure.

7. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

That makes sence so instead of replacing Angell, they maybe replacing Lindsay.

8. under_cover

under_cover Hit and Run

CLICK HERE for more details about the said deal.

9. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Awesome news for Lenkov--very cool! Nice to see he'll be staying with the show for a while longer. :cool:

10. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I like hearing that there will be more focus on the characters!

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Congrats to Peter! He's one of the better writers on the show. I remember his episodes from 24 and The District and really enjoyed those episodes. Really talented guy, with a bright future ahead!

12. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Thanks for the news Undercover!!! Maybe Hawkes is gonna get some of that loven Hill was lookin for!!!

13. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

^^Now that we know Hawkes is staying, hopefully! The fans need some more Sheldon and Peter did say they are focusing more on the characters. Not too much though. We don't need a soapfest. D/L is enough when it comes to that:devil:

14. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

^^
    Hahaha, yeah, we had enough drama already :rolleyes:! I'm glad we'll get to know more about the other characters -- we've been crying for this on many forum threads (or I'm just talking for myself here lol) Now that Peter said they'll be focusing on characters, I'm feeling more enthusiastic about S6. I can't wait for some Adam and Sheldon development! :D Maybe they will both get lovin', Lori K? ;) lol I wouldn't be against it! As much as I don't want this Kaye to be on the show only for love purpose, maybe one of them will fall for her?! After all, they did say she was sexy and intelligent and that sounds like the kind of women Sheldon likes :devil: and who can resist teh Sheldon anyways :lol:

15. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

You know, I'm starting to wonder if I should be more excited about the prospect of more character development, or more terrified by it. Because this could either be really, really good or really, really bad. :lol:

Thanks to everyone who answered my question about the Emmys thing... I haven't been around a lot lately to answer for various reasons. ;)

I'm also in agreeance that it would make the most sense if Lindsay decided to leave for a safer haven. I just hope someone doesn't die in the premiere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.