Kyle Harmon/Evan: Someone's looking out for you now!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by BlueCurl, Oct 9, 2007.

1. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

I really hope Kyle gets more scenes this next season!
    Now that Tara is gone (I pray!) maybe he can get an ME who can mentor him and stuff. Also, we need to see him more with H!
    I do like him reacting to Ryan. It is so different for Ryan to be a big brother/mentor. I think it is good for him!

2. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I wouldn't mind Kyle getting a little storyline of his own. A small one, mind you, probably one that is resolved in the same episode. Remember that episode where Eric was late to work and he came in all beat up? Something like that--simple but interesting. I do feel like Kyle is beginning to become his own character. The writers are expounding on who he is as a person and not just on things that are relevant to his relationship with Horatio.

3. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I think Kyle had a crush on Tara Price. A Kyle/Tara ship would've been a good story arc for season 8 if Tara hadn't ROYALLY screwed up the way she did with the pills. That episode where Ryan lead Tara to that glass room with Stetler sitting behind a table, I didn't who to feel the sorriest for. Kyle, cause I think he had a crush on Tara. Ryan cause he had to rat Tara out. Julia cause she got blamed for Tara's doing. Horatio cause he found out it was Tara and not Julia that took that bottle of pills. If Alexx doesn't return in season 8, maybe they'll bring in another young, beautiful, smart female M.E. for Kyle to develop a crush on. Or Kyle could always develop a crush on Natalia. That'd be interesting...to me, anyway. I love Kyle. Kyle is this--->|| close to replacing his daddy, Horatio, as my favorite CSI: Miami character.

4. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Keep in mind that Kyle is only 18 (technically 17 at the moment, but 18 in a month.) I think a Kyle/Anyone who currently works in the lab relationship would be a bit inappropriate. It would be legal, grant it, but strange. Tara is (I estimate) in her early 30's and Kyle is a teenager. It might be nice to see Kyle in a relationship with someone closer to his age. Maybe another intern. Or perhaps one of the elusive Tripp children that was mentioned forever ago.

5. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Kyle is hot more incredibly annoying. Everytime i see him i dont know wheather to stare at the tv or swear incoherantly. lmao

6. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

Just a thought, what would Stetler say if he saw Kyle working in the morgue. It would be a perfect way of saying up yours to Horatio to have him removed and thus making things more tense between him and Horatio.

7. KylesAngel

KylesAngel Victim

I totally agree, that would be a good story-line between Stetler and Horatio. I would love to see that, and it brings Stetler more on the show. Thats also good material for David to work with because it can show how much Horatio fights for Kyle.

8. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Happy Birthday Evan Ellingson, who turns 21 today. Have fun out there, Evan! Don't get in too much trouble...;)

9. KylesAngel

KylesAngel Victim

Happy late birthday EVAN.....

10. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Seeing as it's technically the 6th of July (it's about 2:00 AM, where I'm at)...

Happy Birthday to Kyle Harmon, who turns 18 today (not to be confused with Evan Ellingson, who turned 21 several days ago.)

11. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

I'm really hoping that Kyle will be in the morgue again. The new ME could mentor him, and he could also go to school part time.
    I wouldn't mind in Kyle had a crush on Natalia. She's mature woman, she'll know how to handle a boy.

12. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

From what I've heard, we're probably not going to see Kyle again, except for in 8.14. There was a quote from one of the writers or producers or something where they said they were "going in a different direction" with Horatio storylines or something. It seemed to me the implication was that they didn't really intend to have Kyle back on the show. But we know he'll be in episode 8.14 (on a computer screen.) So, yeah...probably won't see him in the morgue, although it would be nice.

13. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

Yes. I've been reading those stories.
    I haven't been happy about the way they have gone with Kyle.
    First they said he wasn't going to be in, and now they say he will be in 14 but is in the military!
    As many have said on the spoiler thread, he looks too young (although now 18) to be in the military.
    I think they should put him back in the morgue, and let him be.