Kyle Harmon/Evan: Someone's looking out for you now!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by BlueCurl, Oct 9, 2007.

1. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

Just since because Kyle is very likely to be heard of again! And he is just a cuty! I thought lets open a thread!

I had seen a bit of evan his performance in 24 and I have watched titus a while back but I really don;t remember him in it there though!

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

He played Titus as a young boy, possible in flashbacks. He also appeared on Bones, MadTV, 24, General Hospital, and was one of the stars of Complete Savages.

3. Ally

Ally Dead on Arrival

I just love Kyle. He's an interesting character and I have to say.... cute and hot. And he's 2 years older than me (Evan, not Kyle), so don't think I'm a pervert by saying this...lol.

If you want to watch him on Complete Savages, go to Youtube and type the name of the show. He's so funny in that...

4. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

I'm 23. I just like the way the dude is portraying his roles. Well role.. in csi: miami :lol:

I hope he'll return soon on a episode( or more than one) on CSI: Miami!

5. KellyGirl

KellyGirl Prime Suspect

Hey guys who is this character :confused: ?

6. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

Kellygirl Kyle is H son that he didn't know about we won't get to see til next year coz werw in the Uk and they just started showing S6 in the USA

7. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

;)
    Hey, guys, I have kids his age, but I still think he's a cutie. Perfect choice for Horatio's son. :p They seem to exude a certain chemistry together.

'24' wasn't ever on my must see list, so I really haven't seen much of Evan before. He has quite a resume' for one so young.
    :cool:
    Evan's doing Great in this role. Hope we see a lot more of him.

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

This kid just totally tugged on my heartstrings in last night's epi......poor baby, he was terrified!!! Im really starting to like him, even though we haven't seen alot of him but at least I can tell so far that he's putting alot of emotion into his acting & thats a huge plus!!

9. Wolfefangirl

Wolfefangirl Dead on Arrival

OMG! I luff Kyle soooo much! It's been only two episodes, and this kid has stolen my heart! ^-^ ...No pun intended.

10. tranceraver69

tranceraver69 Hit and Run

Kyle.. i dont know what to say. so far he has shown many unique personalities . i think this character is going to be awesome in the weeks to come. What i would like to see is him get out of prison and him and horatio pick off where they started in being a family and of course yelina coming back to be his wife . .lol course i dont know if that's going to happen

11. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

I do hope he gets out of jail. Not total free. Like with an ankle mnnitor again of something and regular check ups. With H beside him and stuff.. I ahd such a weird feeling when H put that cuffs on again wight after he got his haircut. Just the emotion out of DC or Horatio was so amazing!

At first I really disliked the whole story line of H having a son. Soapy all over... But I really like it. And they really have something on the screen --> DC/Evan. I can;t wait until the next epi's with them!

12. JenAinslie

JenAinslie Police Officer

I love Kyle and Evan to pieces. Your heart just breaks for Kyle and Evan is a good actor that just give so much to the character.

I watched Evan on "24" and he wasn't as good but I think that was more to the character he was playing and couldn't really do much with him. He spent most of that "24" season kidnapped and dragged by his arm with everyone.

I can't wait for the fan fiction to start. And all the pictures. And more story lines with Kyle, it's going to be a great season, they just need a way for Kyle to get out of prison and can have more storylines. I don't think we have seen the last of using Kyle against H.. I think there is more of that to come... :)

13. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

I liked Kyle a lot. He wasn't what I was expecting when I heard H was getting a son. In away i suppose I xpected some poor lost soul (which we did get) who wants to hold onto hfor dear life (which we didn't).

Kyle needs H, he's lonley and vulnerable. Luckily, the writers have created a rather unique character in Kyle. I can't wait to see more of him.

What character did he play in Bones? I recognize him. Was it that one with the foster kids?

Jodie
    xxxxxxx

14. Missing

Missing Pathologist

I too like the interaction between him and Horatio. And he starts to grow on you. He isn't too cocky (least not yet) and has an innocence to him.

15. Monsa

Monsa Dead on Arrival

I really like Evan. He is a great actor. I have just finished watching the entire season of Complete Savages on YouTube. He plays Kyle there too. I'd personally like to see him on CSI again and again and ...