Kyle Harmon/Evan: Someone's looking out for you now!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by BlueCurl, Oct 9, 2007.

1. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Kyle is so cute he's hot. I hope him working in the morgue and working with his dad Horatio like he did in one scene in episode 7x18 "Flight Risk" will make him decide to become a CSI. I bet you he'd take after his father Horatio and be a good one. Plus, I'd love to see more scenes of him and Horatio working together.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2009
  2. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

I'm watching Bones Season 1 (because I've seen nothing but the fourth season and some of the third so far, so I wanna catch up), and suddenly I see Evan in the fifth episode! Awwww he's so young and adorable.

That's all I wanted to say. :D

3. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

look on youtube for complete savages and he's so adorable there too with a great sense of comedic timing-he smiles alot and gets into trouble...

4. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I've seen all the Complete Savages episodes. Evan was hands down the funniest on the show. You're right, Ladyjr8, he has great timing with his lines.

5. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Evan Ellingson is in that new movie with Cameron Diaz. I think it's called My Sister's Keeper.

Yea, here's the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdZZLdjBfCI

You can spot him quite a lot in there. Looks like he has a pretty big role in the movie. Awesome for him. :D (And lucky, it's Cameron Diaz! Alec Baldwin, and that little girl that's famous now. :lol:)

Not sure if this is old or new news for everyone in here. :lol:

6. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

OH so loved him in tonight's episode "dead on arrival"-he confronted the lying ME about pills..he should have gone running to daddy H or someone he trusts...and next wks spoilers about Kyle will be awesome-gotta love those drama moments and action scenes...

7. Meatball42

Meatball42 Police Officer

I wonder how that's going to work out. I would think that if Kyle saw something wrong in the morgue, especially with his boss, he would go to her boss, Horatio. But-
    -Ryan is the one who finds out about the drug problem and confronts Tara about it.
    So I wonder how that happens. Anyone have any ideas?

8. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Kyle has really grown on me these past few episode. He's so cute as the ME's assistant. I wonder if he'll tell Horatio what he saw Tara do. I don't trust her, did you see the way she looked at Kyle?

9. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

^^He's grown on me the past few episodes too. I like how the writers decided to keep him in the show by putting him in the lab. (Well, morgue, whatever)

Thanks for that link, luf!! I'm totally going to go see that movie! I should probably read the book first though!

10. Lennie

Lennie Victim

I think he's good, also cant wait to see him on the movie My Sister's Keeper

11. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

RANDOM: My friend's boyfriend reminds me of Evan so much. :lol: Physically and his voice, too. I adore it!

12. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

I'm so glad they found a way to integrate Kyle into H's work without making he forever kidnapped or in trouble! Hopefully season 8 will show him growing up more and also bonding more with his dad!

13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Ok I don't usually post in here, but here's a clip of an interview w/ Evan, Jonathan & Megalynn on the explosive episode...we watched few weeks ago :lol:

TV:Guide

Ok I won't say anything about the stunt people who replace our actors :wtf::guffaw:

14. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

15. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

That video about Collateral Damage was funny. Evan's a cutie! He didn't know what to say about the scene. Was that actually him throwing himself down on the floor? It looked like him.