Bones #2: The Jeffersonian Breakroom

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Hrockz, Aug 12, 2008.

?

New thread name

Poll closed Aug 19, 2008.
  1. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The FBI Agent and his Bones

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Forensic Anthropologist and her FBI Agent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Bones #2 *spoilers*: B&B, Center of the Squint Squad

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  4. Bones #2 *spoilers*: He Thinks She's Better Than Smurfette

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  5. Bones #2 *spoilers*: They'd Always Have Coffee

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  6. Bones #2 *spoilers*: It's More Than A Guy Hug

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  7. Bones #2 *spoilers*: Thanks For The Gum!

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  8. Bones #2 *spoilers*: Dem Bones, Dem Bones, Dem Cute Bones

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Return of Skeleton Girl

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  10. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The foot bone is connected to the leg bone

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  11. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Jeffersonian breakroom

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

hi
    i agree was a good episode full of bones humor :) but part from the who are you bit at the end it wasnt really suspenceful or that exciting. i did like it though and i did like how we got to see the other side of the crime (even if it was a coma induced hallucination,dream whatever) all in all i did think it was a very fun episode

2. Bryn Elizabeth

Bryn Elizabeth Rookie

My friend had an theory... Maybe Brennan was reading out loud to Booth? And maybe his dream was built around that?

3. andunesilme

andunesilme Lost in the parking lot

From Ausiello:

Question: I'm officially following you on Twitter! Fun, right? So, how's about a little Bones scoop? I heard that Booth does remember who Bones is, but he thinks that his dream was real, so he's just confused. Any truth to that? --Esther
    Ausiello: Sounds like a question for exec producer Hart Hanson. "Booth's problem isn't remembering who Brennan is," he tells me, "it's remembering which Brennan she is." Sneaky!

That sounds interesting! If they're really going to do that amnesia-thing with Booth mixing up with 'two different Brennans', whoa, I'm so looking forward to the next season (before that spoiler I really couldn't decide whether I want to watch something so cliché.. It's just not this show if they do something too predictable (=soap opera))! If the spoiler is true (not like this dream-coma-weird-thing), I'm willing to watch the season finale again :guffaw: we'll see :lol:

4. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I saw that too. I wonder how it will play out

5. Bryn Elizabeth

Bryn Elizabeth Rookie

Ooh... me likey!! I'm glad that's the case... I feel a thousand times better now.

That's a really good idea, too. I mean, he said it felt so real... Maybe he'll slip up and think she's Mrs. Booth... Hahaha, wishful thinking. I'm glad we are not slipping into the cliche.

6. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Aww Boo :(

Los Angeles (E! Online) – We was robbed.
    Not only did Bones and Booth not have baby-making sex on Bones last season, they probably aren't going to creating a li'l Brennan anytime soon. Bones star Emily Deschanel says it's unlikely her character will become pregnant in the upcoming season.
    "There are complications along the way of [Temperance and Booth] discussing having children," Emily explained during an appearance at the 49th Annual Monte Carlo Television Festival in Monaco. "I think it's very possible she will be pregnant in the future, but I don't think its going to happen right away. I think she has some growing to do.
    "Everyone is aware that once you get the two characters together you lose that glue that holds the show together, which is that sexual tension," she said. "I think they are being very careful about how to move forward without destroying that tension."
    Emily also revealed part of season five's guest-star lineup, which includes a very famous lady rock star…
    Apparently performer Cyndi Lauper will be stopping by next year. Emily said: "I don't think [Cyndi] will be playing herself, but I'm not sure what role she'll play. They're debating it now. I sang 'Girls Just Want to Have Fun' in one episode. She saw it and was interested in being in the show. She was an idol from when I was a child, so I will probably be beside myself that day."
    Stephen Fry will also be back, and it's still true that Emily's sis Zooey Deschanel may stop by the Bones set one of these days. (FYI, Emily's cinematographer father, Caleb Deschanel, has directed a Bones episode, and her mother, Mary Jo Deschanel, an actress, guested on House last season as Kutner's mourning mother.)
    Emily said of the possible sister act: "[Zooey] is interested in being on the show, and I know [Bones executive producer] Hart Hanson would love to have her on the show. It's just a matter of finding time where she's available. It's very difficult because she's always working as an actor or touring as a musician or recording. She's very busy. So just getting the time together to get her to work on Bones has been difficult, but hopefully by the end we will have her on the show."

7. SciFiChick

SciFiChick Witness

I've got no problem with it. Temperance still does have alot of growing up to do. She's still very 'clinical' in her assessment and interaction with people. Granted she's change majorly since season 1, but she still views the world under a microscope. For the rational person she is, she still does some very irrational things, but that's just my opinion.

8. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

yh i agree, as it is said by many people the genius that brennan is, she is pretty useless at social skills :)

9. Bryn Elizabeth

Bryn Elizabeth Rookie

I agree she has growing up to do, but I feel very ripped off...

P.S. Yes! Post #50! Time for a cool ballet avvie! (Me= nerd...)

10. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

11. JLo10131121

JLo10131121 Witness

Speaking of Comic-Con....

I watched the bits and pieces with Hart and Em. How cool is it that we're going to get a Gravedigger trial? And the fact that because most of the evidence was destroyed in that last ep is the reason Brennan's 'note' from Aliens in the Spaceship (which we've all been DYING to know about) comes to light. Hmm, I wonder what it'll say... Also, about the premiere, there's a possible kiss between B&B, but it could have just been Hart weeding out any possible spoiler thieves from the crew/extras etc. We'll see soon enough....

12. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Saw that second one the other night.
    "I love you, (pause) you know, in a 'thatta girl' kind of way." :guffaw: Thatta girl? :lol: too cute. And is it just me or was that blonde "psychic" that they showed Cyndi Lauper? I swear it looked like her. :lol:

14. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Yeah that was her. Was it just me...or did I notice a slight disappointment in Brennan's face when he said in that "atta girl kinda way"

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think it was more confusion than disappointment. I think deep down she knows what he really meant and she's probably confused about why he'd add something false on the end of it. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.