George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #33

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Apr 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Just when I think I have my downloaded pictures all up to date another loverly one comes up :drool: thanks egeria

And Yoshi, you're back playing [​IMG]

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Think I'm gonna have to snag that one too! :p Is it just me or does George look more comfortable in a suit than Eric. :lol:

I think Yoshi was just waiting for an easy theme. :shifty:

A couple of caps from Getting Off for CgrGrl the next time she comes to visit. That was another one of those blink and you miss him episodes. :(

And the scar for Ctess. :) (with a cap snagged from Stokes4Me)

Susan

Last edited: Jun 10, 2009
  4. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Ohhhhh I'm sorry mom... you're late today... you'll have enough to look through already...

That comes when you say I should go to bed :lol:

But I'm sure you'll have some nice pics left, just for me ;)

5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Ummm....does it look to anyone besides me like maybe wardrobe mixed their clothes up? :lol: One seems too big and the other too small. :)

Holy criminy!! :drool: I'm telling you....Season 3....I'm going to have to have a marathon this weekend! :adore:

Indeed. :) I may be back later and post some...hopefully not duping.

6. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

7. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

8. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

9. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Hello ladies.

Second set:

Seven
    Eight
    Nine
    Ten
    Eleven
    Twelve

Since we're discussing George's scars, doesn't he also have one like above his right ear?

10. Jacquie

Good morning everyone :)

It was a nice sunny day here today when I woke up earlier but it's clouding over with possibility of rain tonight. I just hope Saturday is nice and sunny as it our store's neighbourhood Village day. Gots to have sun to bring the customers out :)

eta This is the best pic I can find of the scar. Season 7 was the best to see as the buzz was the shortest. I'm sure there are other pics of the scar that I have but as I said this seems to be the best

Last edited: Jun 11, 2009
  11. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Here's one of the scar I was thinking of....you have to enlarge it but look above his ear link

12. Jacquie

for me anyways Princess I can't see it but it's probably part of the scar that we can see. If the injury was a serious as George says the scar could be a big one and when he buzzes the hair only part of it stands out.

13. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Well, ladies it's time for me to send Nick on his way again... We had a good time and I especially could get some good rest :) You've nothing to worry about if you have a sexy Texan doing everything for you :D

I really enjoyed your pics ladies, they made me :drool: and :adore: really like them all.

But I guess I have to choose a winner now...

Thank you so much for your pics Jacquie, I really enjoyed them, especially the last one :)

So the runners up are:

blackflag I really love how he stands there, so casual and the growing out buzz is just :drool:
    Yoshi I love how he's nearly completely in the shadows there... wit just the little light on his face, awesome :)
    PrincessJ88 I so love the contrast between his face and the backround, great pic :thumbsup:

Smokey Ohhhhh the lashes :drool: I so love season 3, just because there are so many of those moments :)
    bookgirl20 One of my absolute favourite pics... the crinkles, the smile, the light on his face... wow :luvlove:

It was so hard to choose the winner this time... Because egeria and Stokes4Me both posted so awesome pics :) Stokes4Me nearly got me with that one :drool: I so love the red shirt and his look on that pic.
    And [​IMG] It's egeria with this wonderful pic :D Girl, I can't even say why exactly... I love everything on it... the light on his face, his look, that Warrick is with him in it... I could go on and on :) Great cap, really.

So Nick is on his way to Ireland and should be there when you get back from work :) Enjoy your time with him, I know I did :D

14. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

15. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Oh wow! Here I was out for coffee with a friend, little realizing this 'hunk' ;) was waiting on my doorstep! Luckily it's a mild night, and he was so happy to see me he forgave me for keeping him waiting :devil:

So for a theme I figured I'd make you hunt AND think at the same time. But I'm not stopping there! How about a variation on a theme...?!

I Spy NOT Green

That's right. Post anything you like so long as there's no green in the pic. George/Nick/OC...just no green!

12 in about 24ish hours. I'm meeting another mate for drinks tomorrow but it won't be a late one so I should be back in time. Happy hunting!

ETA: Um...Stef...Nick wants his sock back...:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.