Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, I see. I totally forgot about that French blog. Thanks for the update. Can't wait! :D

I see you posted on the blog too :thumbsup: Awesome! I just wish they would post video of Eric arriving like they did for everyone else!

I see you posted on the blog too :thumbsup: Awesome! I just wish they would post video of Eric arriving like they did for everyone else!
Haha yeah, I was just going through some pages of that blog hoping there would be one. I should've known though because you probably would've posted it here if there was one. :lol:

Edit: Finally some new pictures! Posted them in the picture thread.

Last edited:
Edit: Finally some new pictures! Posted them in the picture thread.

You know I was refreshing my Getty search for ages before I gave up. :lol: Thanks for sticking it out and posting the pics! He looks good!

Can't wait to hear the interviews and see what Eric has to say about life, CSI and everything :D

Fellow Greg/Eric fans...

I'm getting impatient... aww how many more sleeps now? lol. Just one more and I saw the pics...:drool:

Hey thanks for the infomation about this season, I think i saw the last one where Cath got bitten? hmmmmm.

Why we love Greggo!

Greg!
He's amazing, we've watched him grow from Lab Rat to CSI man. I love the character, he's fun and has the best quotes ever... in my opinion!
Please leave pictures, quote and reason on why we love Greggo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back