Danny/Flack #7: Flack Makes It His Business

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Faylinn, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I have way neglected this thread! :(

First of all, welcome to the D/F thread, all_falls_down! :D Great to have you here! :D

LOL, no doubt Flack could go all night when it comes to his Danno! :devil: ;) I can totally hear Danny complaining that he's too tired or sore or something. :lol: And Flack would reluctantly agree that it's bedtime.

There's something so soft, loving, and desirous in the way Flack looks at Danny! His face really says it all. The man is so in love! :adore:

Speaking of looks, Fay pointed out Flack's major head turn when Danny walked by in "The Past, Present and Murder." Flack is questioning Dunbrook's son when Danny walks by to go fingerprint Dunbrook. Flack watches him the whole time he walks across the room! :adore: Awww, Flack. Not even an interrogation can keep his focus from his captivating little Danno. :adore: :D

And has anyone else noticed how Flack always seems to call Danny when he has news? Danny's said a couple of times over the last few episodes that Flack called about this or that. How cute! Flack will use any excuse he can to hear his baby's voice. ;)

2. fille

fille Victim

Top, I also noticed that Flack called Danny on the phone on last week's episode. I think it's cute how he's always checking up on him.

And as for tomorrow's episode...
    I have heard that Danny might be injured in tomorrow's episode. The scene where he forgot his kevlar vest seemed like foreshadowing to me. I hope that he doesn't die, but I think that if Danny was injured, it would affect Flack greatly. Also, if Angell dies, he'll be doubly sad... poor Flack! the preview looked sad.

3. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

OK, for cat dog and I the most important friend, I come back.
    Anyway, I can't miss NY5-25, some scene concerning Danny and Flacks!
    Cat also finally learn how to care his man. Anyway, this be the thus sweet facial expression:
    [​IMG]
    And, the Flack is also same , watch his cat. True , he such need cat's consolation!
    [​IMG]
    Still have, afterwards, Haha....Such scene, I would never miss. certainly, I know, cat is hope doing what:devil::devil::devil::devil:!!!
    [​IMG]
    End, after being Flack to finish do own decision, he doesn't already be so is however of looking at his cat, a bet, he is to don't think, at after, get into trouble for him. Man care his cat thus:lol:;)
    [​IMG]

4. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

I have to say, I just got done reading through all the replies on this thread, and man, was it fun. XD

There was also a million uses of the emotes ':devil:' and ';)'... XD

I ask this question to any fellow D/F shippers now that we are done with Season 5...

What do you think the current arrangement is with Danny and Flack? Danny is married and has a daughter, and Flack just lost Angell, so how do you think things panned out? I'm just curious to see what you guys think because I'm at a loss.
    I mean, I know Danny only married Lindsey because of Lucy, but still...
    I'm just rambling, don't mind me. :p

5. Top41

Welcome to the thread, Nat_attack! :D Always great to see a new face in here. :D

While I think Flack did truly care for Angell, he's always carried a torch for Danny. Notice how Flack didn't get involved with Angell until Danny and Lindsay got back together in season five. Flack didn't even get a girlfriend until season four...not long after Danny slept with Lindsay. Flack's a practical man--he wants Danny, but he's not going to sit around and pine for him.

But I think if Danny came to him and said he made a mistake, Flack would be all over that--and him ;) --in a heartbeat.

There was some nice stuff in the finale--I like how Danny rushed to the hospital to be with Flack, and how he patted Flack on the lower back at the end. That was a very affectionate and intimate gesture. And the way Flack looked at Danny...well, I think he wanted some comfort, that's for sure, and not of the talking variety. :devil: And we know Danny is not adverse to using his body to comfort people... :devil: ;)

6. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

I just re-watched the finale to see these scenes, and all I can say is 'Awwww'!

Especially when Danny just punches the wall...in my eyes it just shows that Danny feels Flack's pain because they have such a deep connection. The same way Flack feels for Danny when he is having rough times.

You can also feel the tension mount at this point, here we are, five seasons, who knows how much in real time, and Danny and Flack only get closer and either both of them are just sucky at relationships or they know how close they really are.

I don't want to say they're flat out gay for each other, because they're not in my eyes, but they have such a tight bond and such great times when they're around each other that they just want to make each other feel as good as possible, be it emotionally, or, er, physically. ;)

Anyway, it would be nice to see more gone into the dynamic in Season 6. The amount of Danny and Flack scenes have been exponentially increasing up to this point, so let's hope it continues.

And let's be honest here, I'm not a guy so I can't say, but if you had a very, very pretty/handsome friend who you cared deeply about and they were upset and couldn't seem to get out of it, wouldn't you do what you could to make them feel better? Make them smile, laugh, cry?

I love writing a lot, sorry... :p

7. Top41

I wasn't crazy about the wall punch in all honesty, but I guess it was Danny's way of expressing solidarity with Flack. I do think Danny is very emotional, and no doubt seeing Flack so upset got to him.

I don't think Flack is sucky at relationships actually--he's rather good at them because he's so stable and grounded. Of course, the person Flack really wants is the one he seemingly can't have. Danny is definitely damaged goods, but he's Flack's damaged goods, and Flack adores him.

I don't think it's so much a question of gay or straight as it is that there's just an attraction there. I doubt Flack thinks of himself as gay per se, or that he thinks of his feelings for Danny that way. Danny is just the person he wants--and he happens to be a guy. Danny's probably more confused--Danny tends to chose damaging relationships, whether it be with someone who treats him poorly (Lindsay) or with someone who he feels he's wronged (Rikki), so I imagine the idea of being with Flack, someone who is good for him and to him is probably pretty foreign.

Let's face it--these two sizzle on screen together! And Flack staring at Danny is so intense that it gives me chills. :D The way he looks at his Danno is so incredibly sexy. :adore:

Well, I don't know about me, but I certainly love the idea of Danny going to Flack and comforting him with his body. :devil: Because you know Flack would respond to that...and would love the idea of getting to explore Danny's body in great detail. :devil:

Don't apologize! It's nice to see this thread active again. :D

8. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Oh, I know he doesn't, I was just saying that it's very obvious that they have chemistry, and that they must be oblivious if they don't feel it. :lol:

Then again Danny is kinda clueless sometimes... xD

9. Top41

Oh, I think Flack feels it. The way he looks at Danny isn't really ambiguous. It's more of a "I want to take your clothes off and be inside you" look. :devil: Yeah, Flack knows what he wants.

Danny is pretty clueless, and I think it's entirely possible that he's oblivious to or in denial about Flack's feelings for him. The man chased him all over Manhattan in "All in the Family" and looked like he was going to blow a gasket when Danny got in front of Rikki when she was holding that gun. How can Danny not know? At the end when Flack said, "You're my friend. Makes it my business," I was just like, "Wow." It was all in his eyes, the way he looked at Danny. Danny needs to wake up and realize how deeply Flack cares about him. :adore:

10. Robin

Robin Prime Suspect

I don't see it as a gay/straight thing either. It's just two people who are attracted to each other. And the way Flack looks at Danny makes me shiver at times. I think Danny is also attracted to Flack, he just has a harder time expressing it. I enjoy watching these two interact with each other.

11. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Lol, shiver, that's a great way to describe it.

You really have to put things in perspective for them. Even if they are just attracted to each other, wouldn't look at any other men, both are NYPD officers and the backlash from seeming the slightest more than friendly would be enormous. That's why, I feel, Flack is always looking at Danny like that, he wants to just run over and hug him, kiss him, something, but he simply can't. It must be maddening.

It also would make sense that because of this, Flack would be very..er...needy when it finally came time for him and Danny to be alone. :p

EDIT:
    I have to edit my post because of double posting...but I made something today that I thought I would share with you guys... XD

I'm a very bad girl!

http://i44.tinypic.com/2vcdc7p.png

Photoshop magic! :p
    Please tell me what you guys think.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2009
  12. Top41

Exactly--they're great together. :D The way Flack looks at Danny is just insanely sexy...you can see the desire, the passion in his eyes, every time he looks at Danny (love your avatar, btw!). Danny is much more shy, but you can tell he likes the attention.

It must be terrible for Flack! You can see the longing in his eyes...and Flack is an amorous guy. You can tell he'd be all over Danny, all the time if he could be. :devil: ;)

No doubt Flack wastes no time getting Danny's clothes off and getting him into bed. No wonder Danny is always waddling around! Flack obviously makes the most of their time in the bedroom. :devil:

:adore: :adore: :adore: I love it!! Totally what I'd picture for the morning after with those two. Flack gazing down at Danny with a huge grin on his face (no doubt thinking about spending a good portion of the previous evening inside Danny ;) ) and Danny half-sleeping, knowing Flack is looking at him but a little shy about opening his eyes. Still, you can tell Danny would love the idea of Flack hovering over him, just adoring him with his eyes. Flack is just so in love! :adore:

13. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Thank you! Me too, as you can probably tell, it's a screen capture from Snow Day, and Lindsey used to be there, I stared at it after I was done and said, "Flack just look like he damn belongs there more than she did."

The picture of "Flack" is not really Flack, it's from a Sex and the City episode that Eddie Cahill guest starred in. ;) I had to trim his hair a bit (this was when he had those thick black locks!) and I gave him a bit of a scar there as you can see, but it fit pretty well!

Funnily enough, in the episode he stars in, he plays a bisexual guy that Carrie from the show meets and sleeps with. So it's not like it would be outrageous for maybe Det. Flack to take that route! :devil:

14. Top41

^It really looks fabulous! And I love the icon version you're using, too. "Oh so lovesick" indeed! Doesn't that perfectly describe the way Flack obviously feels about Danny? I can't imagine him looking at anyone else that way. Not even Angell (poor Angell!) got those intense gazes Flack saves for Danny. It's like the man is mesmerized! And who can blame him? Danny is a sexy little thing, especially for Flack. He's such a little tease! He totally loves Flack's attentiveness. :adore: :devil:

15. lowey

lowey Hit and Run

hey everyone *waves* I'm new to this thread, and I just finished reading through all the posts (it was so fun!!) and i am loving the use of the :devil: smiley!! And I need to pull my mind out of the gutter lol...I went and watched the very first ep with the D/F hoops scene cause a lot of you guys mentioned it! I love them!! Flack is so protective of Danny...and I basically just agree with everything everyone's said so far so there's no point repeating it! :) I am also loving all the Danny/Flack icons and pics. It's just the way they look at each other....