Danny/Flack #7: Flack Makes It His Business

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Faylinn, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I am way overdue for a visit to this thread! :eek: Life has been busy!

Yumi696, welcome to the D/F thread! They are definitely the best pairing in CSI: NY, and the sexiest one. :devil: :drool:

I hope that little bit in the spoiler code comes true! :devil: Because Flack comforting Danny really should lead to sex. Flack really needs to cop a feel the next time he gets close to his Danny. :devil: ;)

Personally, I'm hoping he does it after hours, preferably on his knees. :devil: ;) Was that wicked? :lol: Perhaps, but really, can you think of any better way for Danny to comfort Flack? :devil: ;)

I don't think so at all, and I think it's a shame that we haven't seen Danny offering some sort of solace to Flack, given that Flack is there for Danny every time Danny gets in the tiniest bit of trouble. If Danny gets a papercut, who does he run to? Flack. But Flack is accused of murdering a suspect and Danny can't even bother to visit him at the precinct? Lame.

Yeah, I can't help but chalk that up to the writing as opposed to Danny being a selfish little shit. We've seen him being supportive of other colleagues: Hawkes, Lindsay, Stella, etc. I can't imagine that wouldn't extend to the man who constantly goes out of his way for Danny time and time again. Unless Danny is afraid of seeing Flack vulnerable? Is that possible?

Really, I'd like to see an entire episode devoted to Danny and Flack in the bedroom. Flack's a creative guy--I'm sure he'd come up with plenty of ways to make it interesting. Though really, if there was ever a time Flack would have other things on his mind than coming up with clever comments and quips... :devil: :devil: :devil: It probably wouldn't take him long to get Danny's clothes off. A man's gotta have priorities! :lol:

Oh, I can see it now! Flack's got himself a beer and is all settled on the couch to watch the Rangers game...and Danny walks out naked! :devil: What's a guy to do? He wants to see the Rangers game...but he doesn't dare choose the Rangers over naked, slutty Danny. :lol: :devil: As much as Flack loves his Rangers, I still think the choice would be an easy one--Danno all the way. :devil: ;)

Flack really is Danny's own personal superhero! Danny does like to make Flack laugh...and Flack is really the only one who laughs at his silly jokes. Love is blind. :lol:

Oh Danny loves being spoiled by Flack, and let's face it, Flack loves spoiling him. After all, a spoiled Danny is a happy Danny, and a happy Danny doesn't make Flack sleep on the couch. ;) :devil:

No worries! Eddie just said that he thinks Flack doesn't really like to tell people his troubles, and would rather be there for Danny than act like he needs Danny when things go badly for him.

In other words, Flack is a typical tough guy who doesn't want his beloved to see him as weak in any way. Sounds about right to me! :lol:

2. Top41

So how cute was it in "Point of No Return" when Flack immediately asked about Danny's bulletproof vest after Danny got out of the car not wearing it? :adore: Seriously, Flack, Danny's safety truly is your main concern, isn't it? I love the way Flack kind of looked at Mac like, "You're not letting him go in without a vest, are you?" I think Mac knew he'd have one pissed off detective on his hands if he let Danny go into a dangerous situation without his vest.

And of course, Danno went anyways. I noticed Mac called to Flack and said, "I found him!" after he came across Danny with the guy, but Flack didn't follow him in. What do you guys make of that? Personally, I think Flack was so upset and worried that he needed a moment to collect himself--lest he explode on Danny right then and there.

I bet Danny got a spanking for his antics. ;) He really deserved one! Poor Flack--Danny is going to give the man a heart attack one of these days.

3. fille

fille Victim

Top, I completely agree with you about this scene! I thought that it was adorable!

I am not sure why Flack didn't come in at the end, though. I think that he had to look in the room long enough to make sure that Danny was alive, but the was probably too badly shaken after seeing the empty policy car and no Danny in sight.

The whole scene with Danny had an ominous feel to it. It really made you think about the vulnerability of all the characters. None of them are super human.

If I noticed that and was concerned for fictional characters, imagine how worried Flack must've been!

Last edited: Mar 21, 2009
  4. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Hey, friend, I super approval.
    And, I also hope Lindsay dead!Then, the Danny to Flack looks for consolation !
    Anyway, the man spoils his kitty!:lol:
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Of course Top!I believe Flack and Danny's sex life , absolutely very interesting !
    And, concerning priorities. Haha, I believe ,Flack always on top, rag his kitty !:devil::devil::devil:
    WOW, naked kitty:drool:, I think Flack, same of, can't refuse it. now, a bet, they have already pursue to the bedroom! ;)
    WOW, I think me has already seen understand little, Eddie same think , the Flack likes to help his kitty , but,him don't hope his cat, worry about he, and, don't hope that what his cat see he is weak.
    Uh.....I am understand, lovers, just like have this of mood!
    Probably, we can at CSI NY season 6 see, only have the Danny and Flack's the spot .:(

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Haha...Anyway let me continue!
    Even, the D/L will marriage!But see here:
    [​IMG]
    The Danny just see Flack , he is dolorous:"Hey Don ,I'm Sorry!....."
    [​IMG]
    Then, the Flack see him:"Hey, Babe, never mind, that is your responsibility !"
    Uh....Anyway, I still believe this pair sweet undergrounds lover.:lol::drool:

Haha....Continue, anyway, the cat always likes,come near the Flack . perhaps, that let his felling more safety. and, bet, Danny disappear's hand ,at still-hunt his dog dog.
    [​IMG]
    OK, repeated, top of contents, the Flack always like a strong magnet,allure his kitty ,anear his side:
    [​IMG]

And, their expression, always such homology:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Still have, the Flack always care his cat thus!
    [​IMG]
    And, when his cat by the Mac refuse , he turns head , seem to be say:"Hey Babe,never mind,we will be very good!"
    [​IMG]
    But, cat, seem , very unwillingness, let his dog dog with Mac together:lol::guffaw:.
    [​IMG]
    End, who don't think, here, they are propagate love electric wave:drool::
    [​IMG]

5. Yumi696

Yumi696 Rookie

I've read so many fanfictions of this pair. They seem more right to me than Danny/Lindsay and Don/Angell. I don't know... they just have more on-screen chemistry together. It's obvious that they care about each other. But at the same time, I'm reluctant. If TPTB got their hands on this pairing... -shudder- But I still want it to happen on-screen! So torn...

6. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

^^ Oh noes! I never want those heathens to get their claws into these two! I'd rather they stayed off screen where they belong, right in my imagination, and TPTB just keep giving us those rare moments of lingering glances and and White Knight Flack rescuing his Danny in Distress. :D These two don't need to be tampered with!

7. Yumi696

Yumi696 Rookie

^ Yeah, I know. But if it actually happened... and happened well, on-screen, I might just spontaneously combust from all the hotness. Of course, it'll never happen. We've seen what TPTB has done to the DL fiasco... but it's okay to hope, right?

8. Top41

I wouldn't mind seeing the writers give it a go. Maybe that's just my desire to see Flack and Danny make out talking :devil: , but there's so much chemistry there. I think it would be so hot. And deep, since there's so much there between them.

It's never going to happen, but it certainly would work better than any other couple we've seen on screen. Danny and Lindsay are a disaster, and while I like Flack and Angell together...well, the woman invited him over to her place, but first he needed to stop by the lab to "drop off some paperwork," which apparently was code for seeing his Danno. ;)

I think Flack gets freaked out by seeing Danny in danger or seeing the way he puts himself at risk. Flack does not like that--that's why he zeroed in on the vest as soon as Danny got out of the car. I bet he was scared and pissed when he saw that Danny went in alone after the suspect.

Danny in particular is really vulnerable, especially emotionally. Flack knows that and worries over him because of it. And he also knows his sexy little baby is a magnet for trouble and probably wishes that just for once, Danny didn't court it.

I'd like to see that, too. Danny would definitely need help with raising the baby if Lindsay wasn't around. I could see him getting totally overwhelmed and calling Flack in a panic. Flack would come over, take the baby, and tell Danny to go get some rest. Then Flack would get the baby calmed down and put her to bed...and then go wrap himself around his sleeping Danny.

Oh, Flack is so the top in his relationship with Danny. Danny might be bossy and have Flack wrapped around his finger, but in the bedroom? Flack is king. :devil: :devil: :devil: And I'm sure he rides Danny all night long, every night. There is the infamous Danny waddle, after all. ;) :devil:

Yeah, poor Flack doesn't stand a chance against naked, flirty Danny. Sorry, Rangers! Getting a little somethin' somethin' from his Kinkapoodle means more to Flack. ;)

Yes, exactly! Flack likes to be the big, strong hero for his sweet, vulnerable Danny. He doesn't want Danny to worry that maybe Flack can't protect him, that maybe Flack isn't as strong as he seems. Flack needs Danny to look at him as the strongest person in the world. And Danny does. :adore:

Once again, we see that Flack is in front of his baby. Flack is so protective of his Danny!

That is also a look that says, "Babe, you'd better stay here and listen to Mac." Flack wants his baby safe. He knows Danny. He knows the way Danny gets into trouble. That's definitely a "stay here" look.

Danny does not seem pleased. He doesn't like to be away from Flack!

Awwww, you can totally feel the electricity between them! :adore:

So the last episode, "Communication Breakdown," had a cute little D/F scene--when Mac, Danny and Flack went into the warehouse looking for the bad guy, Flack once again totally follows Danny to keep him safe rather than Mac. Seriously, the man's devotion to his baby knows no bounds. It's beyond romantic.

9. ZhuShuaijie

I come back, regardless at the CSI NY5-19 occurrence what.
    I know only is , here. When, the Danny knows that oneself becomes Dad time , he isn't happy:
    [​IMG]
    Until, the Flack is to the time that he smile:
    [​IMG]
    Then, the Danny starts smile:
    [​IMG]
    I don't know to it mean what, but, have a bit
    Danny always thus mind Flack viewpoint. If Flack, the that time is depressed, I think Danny, he would never smile.

And, when the Flack for his Baby intitle time, he is happy.
    [​IMG]

But, when the doctor say, he is again depressed.
    [​IMG]
    Uh.......Anyway, I bet, Danny Baby will be the Flack excogitative name:lol:.

End, I mean to say, Uh.....this pair hard underground lover!:(:scream:

10. ZhuShuaijie

Yes!Top I agree: Danny and Lindsay are a disaster, and, concerning paperwork, Yeah!I believe that he is to search his the cat .That is interesting!

Haha....Top, anyway, I have a different opinion , I don't think that the Flack will take off a Danny coat after the Danny sleep soundly.
    That isn't the style of a great man, my meaning is, Flack makes sure, will unselfishly look after his cat, until the cat for him affect, then, active cat take off own coat.
    Uh.....That will be a wonderful tonight.

Haha, thus true, whether how Flack spoil his cat, but in the bedroom, Flack will a full greed's big boy , no man can arrest him, rag or love his cat.

11. Top41

I agree completely! I think Danny is very sensitive to the moods of people around him. And Flack being happy makes Danny happy, while if Flack is troubled or focused, Danny picks up on that, too.

I think it's a little different with Flack. Danny really picks up and responds to Flack's emotions, while Flack is kind of guided by what's happening to Danny--if Danny's in danger, he's upset and worried, which prompts him to do something about it. Flack's a little more active, while Danny is more reactive, if that makes sense.

It's very cute! It's so obvious how Flack just adores his baby. Seriously, that smile in that picture up there? Does Flack smile at anyone else like that? Not that I can recall. Seriously, look at that picture! His whole face lights up! That's the smile of a man in love. :adore:

Poor Angell! She wants to have Flack over, and he wants to see his Danno first.

Awww, I can see Flack taking care of his Danny like that. He really adores his baby. But yes, I think he's definitely waiting for the day when Danny takes off all of his own clothes and says, "What are you waiting for, Don?" :devil: :adore:

Oh, nothing would stop Flack from having his Danny again and again in the bedroom. I bet he doesn't stop until Danny puts up a hand and says, "Don, I'm too tired!" No doubt that's after three or four rounds. :devil: Flack is insatiable when it comes to his Danno. :adore: ;)

12. all falls down

all falls down Dead on Arrival

Hey guys, I'm new to this board.
    I love Nick/Greg but am an avid fan of Flack/Danny. <3

I didn't notice Nick/Greg until a few years ago, and during that time I was really into CSI:NY. Of course I noticed the Danny/Flack love right away. xD Even a blind person from space can see it.

The loving stares Flack always gives Danny & the way he cares for him makes my heart melt. I love that aspect of their relationship. Flack has always got Danny's back NO MATTER WHAT. Even if he has to bend a few rules, he always trusts Danny to pull through in the end. Their relationship is endearing.

Even if Danny kind of gives Flack that cold shoulder sometimes, he still always has a warm place in his heart for him. <3

It's no joke, Flack loves his Danny.

It was confirmation for me when I saw "Personal Foul."
    First of all, he says Boom. Second of all, he says babe or baby. Whichever the case, it doesn't matter. He said it :) And then Danny smiles and laughs. <3

The stares and laughs they were sharing...wowza. That was definitely one of my favorite episodes. Who doesn't love following the pair on a date? :bolian:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2009
  13. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

These two... oy!

I just watched Comes Around on spike today... probably one of my favorite episodes for these boys. Watching them shoot pool, and have a drink while they talk about everything from Mac's situation to their faith in the system and their passion for their work. I could die. ^_^

The whole scene, Carmine and Eddie play off each other effortlessly, you'd think Flack and Danny have known each other for a lifetime. And the characters themselves work like ying and yang with each other. Just when Don's getting his feathers ruffled about Mac being taken to task for all the wrong reasons, Danny turns the subject and Don calms down. A moment later Danny's having existential problems with his occupational hazards and Don reminds him just why they're in this line of work.

Just perfect. ^_^

14. all falls down

all falls down Dead on Arrival

That scene was just.................that episode was just.................

I mean seriously, how does TPTB expect us not to think that it's a date? Those glares?! And how cute was it that they were having a drink together and playing pool? I was seriously just waiting for Flack to come up behind Danny while they were playing pool and nip his neck. >:]

15. ZhuShuaijie

Haha, "Don, I'm too tired!"
    I completely can hear,the cat says such words.The man loves him lovely cat.
    So, here
    [​IMG]
    the Flack look at, his facial expression poor and solitary cat, his seem to is say:"Hey Baby, trust me, I tonight will compensate you !":lol::devil:

Yes, I think Flack's love, always thus great, anyway, he at for the sake of his cat wear to think, this be the true love, great of love.
    Probably, because they earthy the life , probably, they can't be really together. But, they are true, all hope each other happy.
    Like at NY4-3, Danny happy play Flack's girl friend , .That be the great love.
    Anyway, I think this pair poor underground lover .They love each other, but can't be together:(