The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #21

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Deirdre, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Ahhhh i've not read slash fiction in a while, and i pretty much suck at writing as well lol.

So has the rules regarding posting changed since I was a regular here? I get confused soo easily.

Anyways, thanks all for the recent reminders why i love the love and why it has taken me ages to come back to this site and imparticular this section our home of the love.

I just watched an older episode where Greg is still in the lab, and its regarding the paul millanderer murder, and Greg makes Nick jump, thats soo funny and very cute.

Ahh man i miss the love. :bolian:

oh and egeria yeah saras_girl is a fab author and a friend.

2. all falls down

all falls down Dead on Arrival

3 Songs That Belong to "The Love"

(And btw, these are all AMAZING songs!)

Imogen Heap - Goodnight & Go

This reminds me OH SO MUCH of the love. Why? Because the love between N/G is accidental. Both guys can't HELP falling in love with each other, as much as they don't want to. Plus, I can imagine Nick saying these lyrics to Greg xD It just goes SO WELL with his personality!

Why'd you have to be so cute?
    It's impossible to ignore you
    Must you make me laugh so much?
    It's bad enough we get along so well
    Say goodnight and go

Music Soulchild - Someone

This song TOTALLY reminds me of the love. Mostly on Nick's side of the grass. But also because even though both men aren't perfect, they love each other nonetheless. I even wrote a fic about the song. It's seriously SO FITTING.

Someone who will put up with the things
    Loving me can bring
    But still be there to see us through
    Someone who would put up
    With the strange and complicated things
    Cause I would do the same for her too
    Someone who I can be real with
    ain´t gotta be perfect
    Because loving one another is all that matters
    it´s not hard to explain
    So believe me when I say
    That I found all of that in you

Youth Asylum - Color Everywhere

And once again a sappy slow song because I feel like Greg has opened up Nick's eyes to the finer things in life...and it's just...I don't know. The lyrics are perfect. :D

3. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Love all those songs, guys.

That scene from "Evaluation Day" is SO telling....;) The smile and the proud look on Nick's face while Grissom is talking about Greg says it all. It is slashy goodness:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3 Nick/Greg moments I love?

- Flirting in the lab #1: "Who Are You?
    This moment has it all: the flirting,the glances, the touching... (Nick's hand flat on Greg's chest, Nick's thumb almost caressing Greg's neck...) Nick bitting his bottom lip...Who could ask for anything more? Well..we could, but this is CBS :lol:

[​IMG]

-Flirting in the lab #2: "Felonious Monk"

I agree with everyone else about this scene. No words are needed here:

[​IMG]

-Flirting in the lab over wetsuits and lubricants #3: "Scooba Doobie Doo"

It was the first CSI episode I ever watched; I didn't know who Nick and Greg were, never heard of slash either but when I saw this scene I thought to myself: "who are these two and what's going on between them?" :lol: Because it was too obvious....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

As always many thanks seabird! très bon (very good) yes and how i miss them days when Nick used to touch Greg, you all remember when Greg made CSI and in one scene Nick touched Greg hmmm 20 times?

Damn you CBS lol I want that again :drool:

I mean Nicky c'mon biting your lip? sexual tension anyone?? :drool:

Seabird, a request if I may- do you have any recent pics of this season or last session where they have displayed the same type of chemisty.

Allthough saying that, when Nicky was in the closet and he had to step out of the closet and moaned at Greg and Riley to stop joking around and go back to work- hmm, that was sooo funny and telling. Does Nicky live his whole life in the closet?

5. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Ooh I have me some Love caps and wanted to share! This is the scene from A Night at the Movies. Greg singing 99 Bottles of Beer and Nick coming in to get his results. Instead of just asking for the results he says 'Why don't you sing me a tune I wanna hear?' Hmmm just what kind of tune is that exactly?

Then Greg suggests 'He Aint Heavy' to which I promptly looked up the lyrics and then checked the song out on YouTube. :adore: Leave it Greg to suggest such an appropriate Love song even though he's trying to clue Nick into the fact the victim had a brother!

Oh yeah..the caps!

Nick's look with the little head dip says it all
    Ahh the Love in his eyes
    Sweet Greg looks a little shy under Nick's gaze
    But he smoulders too

*le sigh*

6. BrokenSmile93

BrokenSmile93 Dead on Arrival

3 songs that belong to the Love

1. How it Feels (Eleventy Seven) Because it totally describes how I see Nick and Greg

2. Lucky (Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Caillat) Because I think of it mostly from Greg's POV and being in love with his bestest friend:p

3. Shattered (OAR) Because even when they make each other mad they'll still be there for one another!

7. Hadapurpura

Hadapurpura Witness

3 ways I'd like The Love to become canon:

1. By Nick's parents appearing again. I'd like them to have a conversation with Greg along the lines of "Why is it always with the Sanders? Christmas this year is with our family, period. If your family wants, they can always go to Texas and celebrate with us - they're more than invited -, but it's our turn this year, etc..." Something that shows both families know, and not only are cool with that, but it's a non-issue and the possible (light) issues with them would be about things such as which family they spend more time with, why don't they take less dangerous/better paying jobs (respectively)... mundane stuff like that.

2. Both of them having an epiphany. This sounds fanficky, but - perhaps under the influence of alcohol or some other mind-altering substance, they en up doing stuff that, in theory, should stay in Vegas and once in their own senses, realize that, "hey, this is not friendship what we have. We're in love with each other" and two seconds of ankwardness later, decide they better "go with the flow". Or it could be without the influence of any substance at all, just an emotional moment, or something like that.

3. Casual comment by Cath, Brass, Riley, themselves... refering to Nick and Greg's house, like "Nick and Greg invited us to their house for breakfast", or something to that effect.

Anyway, I want either scenario to happen at the very Series finale, so they don't screw with the relationship.

8. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

It's so great to see soooo much life here! Awesome discussions and again I don't know what to say:lol: Lovely idea about songs but to be honest, personally I don't have any songs which are for me connected with The Love. But cool idea in general so I'll check out your songs, guys.

Thanks for any caps! It's the best thing to remind that The Love is still alive and last so long! Just *OMG* - nine years and from each season we can find any hints of ours boys' relationship. Just beautiful.

Thanks for the recalling me moment from "Evaluation Day"! It was so lovely and Nick's smirk - I'm melting even now;)

Hadapurpura, all ways to make Love canon are great. But definitely my personal choices would be the last one - just a mentioning would be cute and so telling. But the first option is so cool, either. I'd go for 1 and 3. Gosh, how much I'd love this come true.

9. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Thanks for the caps, egeria. Taken out of the context you would think they're a couple and even in context the subtext was more than heavy :thumbsup:.

Great ideas, Hadapurpura. I especially liked the first one. Their parents wouldn't even have to be on the show, Nick or Greg could just mention it after being asked about their Christmas plans.

10. all falls down

11. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

I totally agree, except now I can see Riley saying something like that as well. I think they'd both give the boys hell for not saying anything earlier, or just because they can. I want them to become canon in some small reference and/or in the show's last episode -- something like was already mentioned with someone talking about Nick and Greg's house/apartment or something. I think it would also be nice if one of them came to work wearing the other's clothes or something. Nobody would have to mention it, but fans would notice.

On the note of their house/apartment, do you guys think there were any signs of Greg in Nick's apartment during 'Stalker'?

Also, is WMTDB down for anyone else here? I've been trying to get on all day, but it's not working ;( I'm hoping it's just routine maintenance of some sort again.

12. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

I think someone mentioned before about the chessboard... ;) Awesome little clue there.

I just get a white screen....I hope they get it back up soon!!

I also think if anyone were going to 'out' the boys it would be Catherine. She'd be perfect for it. Or Hodges. I can just see him coming out with something snide and sarcstic. :lol:

13. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

Ooh. Hmm, that's interesting. Greg was a chess champion and can't imagine Nick playing. Thanks!

Okay, that's what I keep getting too. My fingers are crossed that it's back up soon. There's a new chapter of one of my current must-reads and I didn't finish reading it last night. Wish I'd thought to save it to my comp. ;(

I can definitely see Cath as the first. But Hodges... I must confess that my perception of Hodges and how he would react is 100% biased as a result of reading MsMaggs.
    In there, he tries to hold it over them and paints an obnoxious pink sign that says 'Have a fabulous day!' on Nick's locker after Nick gets back from a vacation. He's pretty much a jerk about it because he wants revenge against Nick and Greg for giving him a hard time for years.

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

If they become canon I would also want it t be during the last episode of the series. That way TPTB could not do any damage to their relationship. Once they are outed, thats it. Something no one can deny. Like kissing in the locker room, them leaving work together...etc

15. all falls down

Ah, yes!

They start together, they end together! Maybe TPTB will pull a Dawson's Creek and just let them make out at the scene or something. I don't want a sappy ending though. Something endearing and strong. Or just plain adorkable?

Perhaps at the end [of the episode/series] the whole group gets into that "final team formation," arms around each other's shoulders...and obviously Nick and Greg would be side by side. Maybe they'll just zoom in every 2 CSI's and they'll catch Nick and Greg staring at each other with LOVING eyes. Maybe Nick will even lean in for a kiss and Greg's lips will meet him halfway! Awww <3 And then it flashes to Catherine smiling [because she knew it all along] and Ray and Riley will laugh at each other. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.