Mac #7--Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

And good morning it is :drool::drool::drool: I knew Nat was going for the assets :devil::devil::devil: Great pic hon! Well Mac is certainly happy to be back. Have a great, smiling, day, ladies. :)

[​IMG]

2. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Lovely pics ladies

RanMa I love this one..:devil::drool:

Now as much as I love drooling, and I do. How about some discussion about or favorite Marine. :cool:

I was wondering what you guys would like to see and what you wouldnt like to see regarding Mac in season 6?

I have some thoughts.

A general one that seems to drive non Mac fans crazy. Being consistent, don't have Mac ream someone out about something only to have him do it 3 episodes down the line. It makes him come across as hypocritical and self righteous to some.

I do think that Mac has been right every time time he has called someone on something. In a couple of incidents he handled it badly. (I.e. taken Hawkes aside instead of yelling at him in the lab infront of everyone.)

But then he turns round and does the same thing a few eps down the line. I wish just once Stella, Sinclair would call him on it. Which is why I love Consiquences because Flack calls him on arresting Truby. They are both angry here. Mac at the corrupt cop and Don at having missed it. Don is hurt but he knows Mac is right but as he points out there will be fall out for putting Truby in prison. And there is. Clay Dobson. Now the Dobson case is a case in point. Mac got himself into that mess by going off on his own against orders. Just the thing he has pulled others up for. I loved the eps, but they either need to tone down Mac's reactions with others or stop having his character step out of line without anyone saying anything. Thats why I liked the ep Sweet 16, Again its Flack that challenges him on things in that ep. Mac is human he makes mistakes, they all do, but they tend to make him ridgidly Black and White with everyone bar himself.. Grounds for Deception was an improvement, he called Stella on her investigation, but then showed up to help. And I liked how he went after Hawkes in Prey (I think thats the right ep.) Also he handled the Hawkes involved thing better that he did the last time he called Hawkes on being connected to a case. And I liked him working on a case on his day off. But a little more consistency would be nice. More Mac Flack moments would be nicer. :devil: On that note I would love to see how he handles
    I would love to see how he handles Flack if he finds out he shot the suspect in cold blood.

Wow that was longer than I intended.

Other wants:

A good moment with Flack in season six re the Angel shooting. I would love for Mac to go talk to him or Flack to come to Mac.

I want Reed back. (Not in jeopardy again.) Just involved in Mac's life.

More Mac Stella moments. (Not sure I want them involved just yet.) I like to be kept guessing. It keeps me interested. Like season 1.

Some good emotional drama that Gary can get his teeth into. I like pissed off Mac but something different would be nice.

So what do you guys think..

Last edited: May 22, 2009
  3. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Argggg I hate my laptop!!!:scream::scream::scream: I can't post those ep. pics as I'd want to! :klingon:

Okey so I'll made this just for laughs and I hope this well brighter your day, cause even here is gonna start raining...:(and that means boring and reading for exams for me. :rolleyes: I'll try post those ep. pics Monday. Have a nice weekend and take care of Mac! ;)

[​IMG]

I surely would wanna see his face if we all Taylor-girls walk to his office!:lol: I think he might need some back up! :guffaw:

and yeah what comes to season 6. I'd wanna also more Smacked-moments ;) cause it keeps the plot interesing plus Gary and Melina are both such amazing actors! :thumbsup: Hmmm...pissy-mac is good at times, but I like also see the softer side of him...cause then I can made puppy face in front the TV or computer screen and drool!:lol::lol::lol:

4. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Good morning my dear ladies,

I have a right to have a look at these pics today!!!!:scream: For I not at home as planed but I had to go to the office at 5:00 am for something happened in our city and the mayor wanted to have his consulter immediately in the office and I am so [​IMG]and :scream:.

I need a BIG MAC today anyway for my nerves!!!!!!

And this is a very interesting pic!!!!! It shows Mac from "another! side[​IMG]

and I have to say: I love this view:drool::devil::drool::devil:

and this one, in the meanwhile I think I know it by heart, it´s burned in my brain:devil::drool::devil: Thanks again RanMa!!!

I wish you all a great day

Udonna[​IMG]

5. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

You're quite right FB. This should be interesting. Although it was during a shooting, I can't help but wonder if it can be proven hat it was in cold blood. If Mac ever should find out, I'd love to see how he's gonna handle it. Mac is a by the book man, so it could have consquences for Flack.
    A good talk between Mac and Don is what I'd love to see. Mac was there for Flack during the bombing, so I could imagine him helping Flack through this one.

6. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

O, Sam222, it is amazing!!:guffaw::guffaw:Yea, Mac, you are penetrating detective!
    And spesial thanks to RanMa

7. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Dear Sam222,
    incredible:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:you saved my terrible day!!!! Thank you!!
    Dear Gala,

you see me speechless [​IMG]

Mac is a penetrating detective [​IMG]

Sorry for my thoughts:evil::devil::evil::devil:

But you force me.........[​IMG]

Have a great day!!!!!

Udonna:luvlove:

8. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

:alienblush: aw, Udonna, now I am speechless. Did I use wrong word?:(

9. Zelda

Zelda Hit and Run

That's what I imagine his "You, me, in the supply closet. Now" face looks like :devil:

It's 1646 on a Friday afternoon and my mind is back where it belongs. The gutter :D

10. AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey Hit and Run

LMAO I was just thinking that :lol:

*joins you in the gutter*

What I'd like to see for Mac in Season 6 - Well I love pissy-Mac, but I'd love to see more caring!Mac. Sometimes it seems like he doesn't listen, he just acts and he needs to realize it hurts those closest to him when he does that. I know sometimes it's justified but when it's not and he's having a bad day he seems to take it out on everyone, including those who have no idea what's going on.

And of course more SMACked moments. I'm not quite ready for them to get together just yet, perhaps in the middle of the season or near the ending. I love those moments where they're just talking on his couch. We need more coffee dates, without a flying eyeball though.

Slightly OC, but I'd love to see an NCIS/CSI:NY crossover. Two Marines in one show *dies* It's be amazing to see how Mac would react with someone like Gibbs trying to take over the case, or vice versa.

11. Zelda

Zelda Hit and Run

Oh good cod how hot would that be :drool:

*picks self off floor*

They need more cute children so Mac can bring out his caring side.

12. Mac64

Mac64 Civilian

My first post. Love all the pics of Mac (especially the snow day one). He is by far my favourite character on the show. For season 6:

1. More Mac/Stella moments.
    2. More marine action mac( as in snow day).

:)

13. Nightrider

Nightrider Witness

Welcome to the drool-fest! May all of your future drooling bring happiness to you! :thumbsup:

14. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hello everybody,

what a nice idea AlienMonkey!!!!
    For me it would be hard to decide where to look first:

Mac [​IMG]or [​IMG]Tony

15. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

From Fruitbat

This.

I think it'll give his character more depth if this actually happens. I can understand why some people might see him as self-righteous and sanctimonious as well, he's inconsistent.

I can't remember but when was the last time he pulled off the "a different rule for me/a different rule for you " stunt? The Dobson case? Anything from this last season?

And wishlist for S6 --- more M/S stuff (not necessarliy shippy) and yes, other people going toe to toe with him and not giving up an inch. That Flack/Mac/Truby thing was a beaut to hold. Hell, even Rambo!Stella in S1 was memorable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.