Mac #7--Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigmac no longer means burger to me. I now associate that with the rather delicious screenshot of Mac when he was wet and p****d off.

Origin of this thread's title: Once a Marine, always a Marine.
Scene from season 2 episode "Heroes".
Flack: Unfortunately, lowlifes know it's Fleet Week, also. Servicemen are easy targets cause they're easy to spot.
Mac: Uniform isn't a bull's-eye. It's a badge of honor.
Flack: Once a Marine, always a Marine.
Mac: And if you attack one of us, you've attacked us all.

Last edited:
Bigmac no longer means burger to me. I now associate that with the rather delicious screenshot of Mac when he was wet and p****d off.

thats what it means to me too.....:D

Yep got to love wet pi**ed off Mac..:drool:

normal_csi-ny-324_007.jpg

normal_csi-ny-324_005.jpg

bscap0245.jpg

*Le Sigh*
:drool:

thats what it means to me too.....:D

Yep got to love wet pi**ed off Mac..:drool:

*Le Sigh*
:drool:

Dear Fruitbat,

I promised my son to stop writing here now and play with him but these pictures force me to write once more: Godsend:drool::drool::drool:

forbidden good....... I think I am
icon36TTT.gif
happyhappy.gif
blinking1.gif

Thank you, I am sure it will be really a very, very hot day today and now I must really leave!!!!!

Have a great day!!!!
Udonna

Hi Nat,

It´s really crazy with you ladies here!!!!:devil:
Since I am here I can´t do "normal" things I used to do ( going with my son to a fast food restaurant fór example) without having wicked thoughts:evil::evil:

Big Mac:guffaw::guffaw:

And I was always eating salad, don`t care about calories..............
I WANT A BIG MAC!!!!!:drool::drool::drool:

Udonna:luvlove:

Ummmm yumm....Maaaaaac.

ha, I said that outloud and one of my friends looked at me and said what? I said a BigMac, that I was craving a BigMac (well it IS true!) thats when they seemed to have gotten it and then they turned to me saying, Arent you a vegetarian?:wtf:

ooooops!!!:guffaw:

Ha every single lady here wants a BigMAC...I bet it aint far from the truth either....oooh Im going to the gutterville again...feck! :D

Ok, since we're talking food here, Jools needs a snack. Bring it on ladies.

NVE00018-1.png

:devil::devil::devil:

Gimme a burger, but most of all, gimme a Mac :drool::drool::drool:
I might share him tomorrow, but tonight he's mine. So Nat, keep those braces on :lol::lol:

Who needs to calm down when we are talking mac, i think we are guilty of loving these pics.. :devil: :lol:

vlcsnap-32937.png

3x24_82.jpg

401_01606.jpg

*whistles innocently :devil:*

Guys please you're all killing me here!! These pics are just hotness overload. Especially that one of Mac with the muffin, I mean that LOOK *dies* nattybatty55 - last pic is just squee worthy right there *whistles innocently*

I have a major weakness for guys in uniform, just ask my ex boyfriend who's a Marine :D *sighs happily and melts*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back