Mac #7--Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

No, it's something i did in 2007 :lol: but we all would love to see Mac like that :drool::drool:

2. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Ok, I dont like men in uniform - but this is Mac! He is beatiful in uniform and without uniform and espesially on last pic:drool::drool:. Thank you CSISenna - I love it!

3. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Dear Gala,

I understand you so much, I´m also basically not really a fan of men in uniform! [​IMG]

BUT

when I see this pics from Mac I am so torn apart, my brain fights against my stomach[​IMG] ( or something in this region [​IMG])

As I said before, hopefully nobody in my circle of friends and colleagues
    will ever read this!!!!!!

I somehow love this part of Gary, oh god!!!![​IMG]

So, CSISenna, thanks for the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Udonna

4. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

yea baby!!!

New Mac thread!!! Wooot wooot *celebrates in class and hopes that no one notices*

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

CSISenna,you really want i can't concentrate in my class,don't you?:drool::drool:

in any case thanks!:thumbsup:

Debbie (will be a very bad student now:devil:

6. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

I have to do an assignment....I cant concentrate with all of this hotness going on!!!:shifty:

7. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Who wants to concentrate in class with that? :guffaw::guffaw:

Ooohhh i'm so grateful my highschool / college days are over. Although being stuck in an office doesn't really help :confused::confused:

Who cares? :lol: Anthing that'll help us get through the day or like me Nats said is welcome :devil::devil:

8. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

hmmm your right....this thing is due on Thursday, what the hell am I worrying about?!?!

More Macness!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

9. Nightrider

Nightrider Witness

OK, seriously y'all. You're going to give me a heart attack at work with those pictures, and I will have a hard time explaining to my coworkers why I fainted. Whew! :drool::drool:

10. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Yeah! New Mac-thread!:cool: I love the name!:thumbsup: He really is a marine and you can notice it by the way works as a detective. ;)

I dunno have I told you this, but I'm so soft on with army guys!:adore::adore::adore:
    I know one guy, who worked in army before went to study history. So it's funny, cause his body is definitely in army shape, but in his mind he's more philosophical guy.:lol: So you can imagine what troubles I had couple day back when I saw him wearing a tight t-shirt!:D "deep sigh" Damn that he's not single!:scream:

Jools Thanks for those droolable pics.:bolian: They've definitely the best birthday present I had. "Lot of hugs to you!" [​IMG]

Others also a lot of thanks for the birthday wishes.:) I had quite silent birhday-party cause I'm not party type person.:rolleyes: But those pics definitely rose the temperature! :lol:

This evening I'll finally see how the 333-mystery ends. ;)Actually I know it already, but it's nice to watch it with finnish texts! :guffaw: I'll post some pics later.

11. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

O, with 333-stalker was a very funny story. After "One wedding and a Funeral" we with girls prepared to watch 4.10 next evening - disscusing every potential suspect, even trying to see every janitor in the lab (remembering about Natali from CSI:LV), worring about Mac....So - evening, rissians сhannel, ICQ,...and BOOM! 4.11!We were like "W-w-what is it? W-w-where is 333-stalker?:scream::scream: What is going on?" We were so upset, tryed to know something about 4.10 - but nothing! It is mystery for us and now, why we couldnt watch The thing about heroes. All we could understand - Mac is alive.

12. Blue

Blue Police Officer

So true, so true these pics ease the pain of working life :drool::devil:

It´s so quiet here today, already sommerholidays ????

I read this article today:
    http://www.moviehole.net/200919157-exclusive-interview-gary-sinise

Our idealistic Gary, you must love him:drool::drool::drool:

Udonna:luvlove:

13. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Dear Udonna!
    Thanks you for link - it is really intresting interview. How I can understand Gary doesnt like to talk with press (and Mac also:)) - it is not so much interviews with him in Net.

14. Izod1360

Izod1360 Hit and Run

Yay for the new Mac thread! And I'm loving the title:thumbsup:

15. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

Ummmm yumm....Maaaaaac.

ha, I said that outloud and one of my friends looked at me and said what? I said a BigMac, that I was craving a BigMac (well it IS true!) thats when they seemed to have gotten it and then they turned to me saying, Arent you a vegetarian?:wtf:

ooooops!!!:guffaw:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.