Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

WELCOME!!! :D:D:D:D:D

*watches GFD, sqquees, forget to breathe, dies, revives based on more Sm hotness, squeess some more, doesnt die because remembers to breathe but cant help but squee some more* [​IMG]

Oh yea, so I was able to access my livejournal and now Im having a bit of a naming problem. Ok so im my fic, Stella and Mac have a baby (YAY!), its mostly just centralized on that event, kinda like how it was for Lucy. Now my thing is that, what happens to Mac's dad comes up and he wants to name the baby McCanna, but what would be his middle name? Any suggestions?

Last edited: May 20, 2009
  2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Welcome to the Smacked family Aislara, it's always lovely to have new members, I'm Steph by the way. When you get a chance, could you please check out the shipper central rules? You can find them here Many thanks. :D

I agree with you Aislara, Gary and Melina have such amazing chemistry, which allows them to play Mac and Stella so well, the actors relationship really shines through in their characters, and therefore makes Mac and Stella's close friendship alot more believable. Hehe, you're right, the last couple of episodes, it seems to be hinting at something further in their relationship... Who knows, maybe they just need the shoot out (especially if one of them gets injured), to make them really come to terms with their feelings for eachother, and to start something between them... Who knows... Although I'd really love for that to happen, and I know you guys would too.

Well, I must dash back to revision, got another exam tommorow. :rolleyes: Hope you're all keeping well. :D *Hugs.*

3. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

Yes WELCOME Aislara, nice to have you join the family... we will all get along fine...

i agree with both of you, they really need the shooting to make them realize their feelings for one another :drool::drool::drool:.... because what would be the point of the very romantic hug in the finale if nothing is going to happen between them... it would just be a waste (well not really gives us SMacked fans high highhopes)... glad they show in the littlest details to show how they feel with each other inside, cant wait until Mac shows a little bit more in his feelings... like give Mac a chance to kiss her... i mean come on it will be absolutely PERFECT!!:adore: :adore: i ... i mean we all know that TPTB wouldnt mess this chemistry up by rushing the relationship... :thumbsup: which i hope would happen sometime in S6 :D

edit: not meaning to be OT, but just letting you guys know that you should read my SMacked story, i would love more reviewers and here's the URL

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4951961/1/Grounds_For_Deception

i'm on chapter lets see 32 working on the new chapter now

Last edited: May 20, 2009
  4. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

Just posted my SM baby!fic in the fanfiction section! Eeeeek!!! :D

5. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hey Ya'll:D
    Btw, Aislara Welcome:D hope we'll se more of you in here:)
    Cool!!:D what's your name on livejournal? Im there to:D
    Okey the first smile I just thought was a hug:lol: but when I saw the second smile, the first smile wasn't just a hug:guffaw: yeh I want that to happend to, but I want them to be in a relationship before the jump to bed, so they don't end up on the pool table like D/L (got nothing against D/L, I just don't think it's Mac and Stella to take it on the pool table, and I don't think either one of them have a pool table in their appartment so:lol:)

Btw, Steph, Good luck on the exam tomorrow!! *hugs*

6. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

the link is http://nm42.livejournal.com/10043.html#cutid1

ha yes, relationship first. YUUUUP!!! Thats a must!

7. AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey Hit and Run

Hey family!!

Has anyone heard the new Nickelback song "I'll come for you?" It's so SMACked! I get teary-eyed every time I hear it.

Anyway, back to SMACked goodness I saw "Down the rabbit hole" last night, some pretty awesome SMACked scenes in it, especially when Mac was trying to talk to that one avatar in the game and Stella's like "You got no game" and he smirks a bit letting her take over :lol:

8. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

love that part....ahaha you like waterfalls....oooooh Mac is soo adorable :D

9. sucker4-SMacked

OMG I loved that part to... im so busy i cant watch spiketv after school like i used to to watch CSI NY!!!! glad school is almost over so i can watch it more...

and i'll just have to go check the song out

10. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

I love it when Adam calls him dude and his face, and Adam catches himself like aaaw man, did I just say that? But Mac...ha, he's so adorable sometimes he just doesnt even know it...

11. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

**Peeks in, has anyone seen Eric Delko (j/k)** :lol:

Oh sorry wrong thread...:lol:

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been around.

I am so upset that they took CSI: NY off in the afternoons, don't these people know that I need my SMACKED fix after a long day at work. :scream:

Welcome to all of the new members of the family, my name is Tex, I am usually in the gutter with Gio and the other girls.

sucker4-smacked: I love Nickelback! The song I'd come for you is so Mac & Stella. Of course he'd come for her, he followed her to Greece. He loves her, he just hasn't realized it yet. Of course Stella has, she had love written all over her face when she saw Mac. They are meant to be together.

The shooting at the bar will bring them closer together. They will realize that they shouldn't wait because life is too short. Then they will get to the :devil:....oh damn I done did it again. Time to go back to the gutter. :lol:

12. sucker4-SMacked

welcome to the gutter i was starting to get a little lonely down here... even though i've only been down here about five minutes :lol: i was reading some SMacked stories... and kept on getting ideas, so yeah, glad that UR here in the gutter too,so i wont be alone :D

13. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Good morning, Family!
    Welcome Aislara - I am Gala.
    Thank you guys for links on FF - my quinsy is progressing, still cant speak, sooo it is a great opportunity spend all day reading about smac - many kisses, hugs, and baby will help, I hope.
    About "rabbit hole" - it is one of these moments you are like "O, Mac, you can do everything:drool:! Or not:confused:? O, now you realize how you need Stella!" BTW I watched Greator Good with my friend last night (bless you ICQ) - she said - why, o why it was not last episod! They are so happy - Mac is so :drool::drool:, Lindsy and Danny with baby are cute - and bad writters wanted our tears during 5.25. What can I say? Baaaaad writters!!!

14. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Hi everyone! I'm watching S1 in the past few days. Love all the moments Mac and Stella worked together and their small talks when working on the cases. Back then, there was Jane who apparently had a crush on Mac. But it was Stella who coluld crack Mac's shield. I'm on 'The Fall' this morning. I love how Stella being the mediator between Flack and Mac when they had disagreements.

15. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

I'll be quick... Gotta go doing something with my friends...

Aislara, Welcome to the family! Recognize me? :D

Steph, good luck for your exam. Mine has just finished! :)

I'll be back later! See ya! (((Hugs)))

Gaby

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.