Mac #6: Unbuttoned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fruitbat, you missed one!!!

I'm still working on coming up with one that has "Taylor Girls" and "Talk CSI" in it. Haven't succeeded yet, but I'm not giving up. At least not till post #998. If I haven't come up with one by then, then I'll give up.
I just thought of it. It's a variation of one that's already been suggested by MacsLady.
Mac #7: Taylor-Made Hotness for Talk CSI's Taylor Girls.

If that last title I just suggested gets it and the owner of the winning title gets to open the new thread. Well then, MacsLady may open thread #7 since it was basically her title and I just tacked a few words on the end of it.

Here's the one's I like plus yet another one more I came up with.
Udonna
Mac 7 uncensored

Macslady:
Mac # 7 - Semper Fi.
Mac # 7 - One Hot Marine.

Carolyn:
Mac #7: The Real Mac Taylor
Mac #7: Sexy+Ex-Marine+CSI=Mac Taylor
Mac #7: Taylor, Mac Taylor.

Alien Monkey:
Mac #7 - Ain't no bug man.

Sam
Mac #7: "Ex-marine rocks in New York!"

Here's the newest one I've come up with.
The episode where Lindsay gave birth gave me the ideal for this one:
Mac #7: The Godfather Of CSI: NY--Mac Taylor

The 2 I like the best are both mine.
Mac #7: The Real Mac Taylor
Mac #7: Taylor, Mac Taylor

I think I like Mac #7: The Real Mac Taylor best.

Last edited:
Wow. So many titles to choose from.

I'm torn between Semper Fi! and Once A Marine, Always A Marine...

Hmm.

I'll edit after I've decided ;)
I know what you mean I have two favs as well.

I think I will plump for Once a Marine Always A Marine, I love the quote and it came from my Second favorite NY Man.

Well, I don't like to vote for my own titles, so I vote for 'Once a Marine, Always a Marine' - probably 'cause I've got a 'military thing' going on at the minute - I'm reading Black Hawk Down, watching Band of Brothers and I have 'Murder at the Presidio' to watch on dvd tonight. Plus, y'all know I have a thing for Marines, right? John Doggett, Gibbs, and of course Mac! Even my avatar is military-Mac themed.

I'm hoping we might get some Marine Mac in s6 too, both in the kick ass sense and also meeting an old buddy of his from the Marines - he's mentioned a couple once or twice, how hard would it be to show one? *coughGibbscough*

Fruitbat, ta for organizing all the titles like that, very useful.
No problem I just noticed we were getting close and we had no idea what to call it yet.. :lol::lol: And Macslady I love the way you think I would LOVE to see Gibbs turn up as one of Mac's old buddies. :drool:

Keep going guys I see a couple leading here.

Carolyn thanks for picking up on the one I missed. :)

I hope you dont mind as we have started voting we dont really have the time/posts to add ones to the mix as we are FAST approaching the 1000 mark. We only have seven posts to go. We left it kinda late to get down to the nitty gritty of voting..

Plus there is always the next thread after this one. After all we didnt take long getting through Mac #6. :lol:

So RanMa is undecided.

CSISenna, MacsLady, Carolyn and Myself have voted....so anyone else out there...

Last edited:
I'm voting for "Once A Marine Always A Marine".

Also, Mac and Gibbs sharing the screen would be majorly hot.

Well, I don't like to vote for my own titles, so I vote for 'Once a Marine, Always a Marine' - probably 'cause I've got a 'military thing' going on at the minute - I'm reading Black Hawk Down, watching Band of Brothers and I have 'Murder at the Presidio' to watch on dvd tonight. Plus, y'all know I have a thing for Marines, right? John Doggett, Gibbs, and of course Mac! Even my avatar is military-Mac themed.

Good evening,

I don´t like to vote to for my title too so I think I would like:

Mac # 7 - Semper Fi.

best!!!!!

It sounds on the one hand so intellectuell (latin) on the other hand so:drool::drool::drool::drool:
Okay guys were getting near the wire here so I ran back over the last few pages and found:-

CSISenna, MacsLady, Carolyn and Myself have voted....so anyone else out there...

Dear Fruitbat,
thanks for the summary!!!!!
icon_super.gif

I´m looking forward to the result !

Udonna:luvlove:

I have an ideal on how we can vote. I'm gonna open a poll thread called:
Poll: Name For Mac #7 thread.

Carolyn we are already voting ?? We have only 4 posts to go and we seem to have a favorite.

I'm voting for "Once A Marine Always A Marine".

Also, Mac and Gibbs sharing the screen would be majorly hot.

I don´t like to vote to for my title too so I think I would like:

Mac # 7 - Semper Fi.

Well, I don't like to vote for my own titles, so I vote for 'Once a Marine, Always a Marine'

Great options guys and hard to choose from.
But my choise: Mac #7: We Always Get Our Man

I think I like Mac #7: The Real Mac Taylor best.

I think I will plump for Once a Marine Always A Marine, I love the quote and it came from my Second favorite NY Man.

Wow. So many titles to choose from.

I'm torn between Semper Fi! and Once A Marine, Always A Marine...

Hmm.

I'll edit after I've decided ;)

So it looks like Once A Marine Always A Marine seems to be the fav so far.

Last edited:
Oooh, I'd forgotten Flack said that 'Once a Marine, Always a Marine' line to Mac, in COTP. From my second fave NY man to my favourite one....that title seems even more perfect now. I can't believe we're coming up to Mac #7 after just 5 seasons. And if you include the Gary threads, then there are 10 (soon to be 11) threads devoted to Gary's hotness and talent, yay!
I am sure we will go through Mac #7 quickly, the man is....inspirational.:devil:;)

Oooh, I'd forgotten Flack said that 'Once a Marine, Always a Marine' line to Mac, in COTP. From my second fave NY man to my favourite one....that title seems even more perfect now. I can't believe we're coming up to Mac #7 after just 5 seasons. And if you include the Gary threads, then there are 10 (soon to be 11) threads devoted to Gary's hotness and talent, yay!
I am sure we will go through Mac #7 quickly, the man is....inspirational.:devil:;)

Thats what Im sayin!

And yea when I first heard it I had to rewind it and rewind it because it was a perfect line.

Ooh, sweet avvie. Love a man in a uniform :drool:

I love a man in uniform. :devil:

I do too!

And I mean Mac in a uniform....ok we have to see Mac in a Marines uniform in the next episodes (funny, at how im looking at this as if new episodes are coming up on Wednesday...I am in complete denial...) but in the next season. Not flashbacks, no, like present time.

If that were to happen, Im sure the hospitals in were all of you taylor-girls live will surely be busy :guffaw:

Closing as this has reached 1000 posts. Please continue discussion in the new thread here. :)

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back