Mac #6: Unbuttoned...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsLady, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Sam, Happy birthday to you.
    You know, it is our duty to give you some presents:lol:. So...
    [​IMG]
    I know, this is Gary, not Mac, but I adore this picture

2. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Happy Birthday Sam and have a nice day with Mac/Gary!

3. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Happy 18th birthday Sam. Thanks for the gorgeous Mac pics.:drool:
    Thanks to natty and CSI Senna for the pics from the last two eppies, so much hotness...my head may explode with guttery thoughts. I'm drooling all over the place!:drool::drool::drool:
    I especially like that last pic you post CSI Senna of Mac with the drink in his hand, I'd love to start the weekend off with a drink with Mac.:devil:

I hope we finally see Mac's place next season, I mean we've seen Stella's, Danny's, Adam's....and I think also Flack's place. I know Mac's a workaholic and I love seeing all the pics in his office but I want to see his apartment. A shower or bed scene would do.:devil:

4. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

when did we get to see adams?

5. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

In Can You Hear Me Now when Lindsay called him at home and Kendall was asleep on his couch. The 'must...fight...crime' scene. It was just a couch, tv, and table I think, but still part of his place.

6. AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey Hit and Run

I'll vote for more casual black shirts, he makes black look good lol. Actually I'd just love to see him more relaxed, we've already seen it kinda in 5.24 and we almost saw it in 5.25 so I hope we get to see it more in season 6, after everything calmed down of course. Mac deserves it and perhaps he'd become more apt to not go off the handle at the littlest of things you know.

Wait I thought we did get a glimpse of Mac's place once? Oh wait, no we didn't :lol:

7. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Good morning,

I take a little time to say hello and to agree with MacsLady:

I am also very interested in interior decoration to fire my imagination.

:drool::drool::drool:
    Vinzenz is getting better, then my fantasies return!!!!!:guffaw:

Have a nice day!!!!!

Udonna

8. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

oooh yh now i remember lol soz memory lapse:guffaw:

9. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I love seeing a more relaxed Mac too, and you're right, he does deserve it. That said, I do enjoy it when he flies off the handle and goes all 'super-pissy', it's hot. But a relaxed, happier Mac is definitely nice to see. He's already a lot more relaxed than he was in s1. I think a scene of Mac at home would be a nice insight into his life away from the lab, and a chance to see 'Mac' rather than 'Detective Taylor'.

I guess in the premiere of s6 he''ll be busy tracking down the shooters and maybe going Rambo on Dunbrook, if Dunbrook is connected to it. He might even be mourning for another one of his team/colleagues, though I hope not. I'm really hoping it won't be Mac who got shot, though as Gary's contracted till 2011 I guess that's pretty unlikely. *crosses fingers*

10. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Okay guys were getting near the wire here so I ran back over the last few pages and found:-

Udonna
    Mac 7 uncensored

CsiSenna:
    Mac #7: The secret of Life
    Mac #7: Dream and Explore
    Mac #7: Global Warming

Macslady:
    Mac #7 - Taylor-Made Hotness
    Mac # 7- Better than Batman.
    Mac # 7 - More Than Just A CSI
    Mac #7: Ooh-rah Hotness!
    Mac # 7 - Semper Fi.
    Mac # 7 - One Hot Marine.

Carolyn:
    Mac #7: The Real Mac Taylor
    Mac #7: Daddy Mac.
    Mac #7: Sexy+Ex-Marine+CSI=Mac Taylor
    Mac #7: He's A Mac, He's Not A PC
    Mac #7: Detective Mac Taylor NOT Lt. Dan Taylor.
    Mac #7: Taylor, Mac Taylor.

Alien Monkey:
    Mac #7 - Ain't no bug man.

Sam
    Mac #7: "Big Apple's Alfa-Male!"
    Mac #7: "Gun's are loaded...ready for action!"
    Mac #7: "Ex-marine rocks in New York!"

I think I got every one. So far we have the following favs.

Which gives us a short list of

Mac #7: Uncensored
    Mac #7: One Hot Marine
    Mac 7#: Semper Fi
    Mac 7#: OohRah! Hotness
    Mac 7#: Taylor-Made Hotness
    Mac 7#: Taylor. Mac Taylor
    Mac 7#: Daddy Mac

Well the Marine Theme seems quite popular this time....Wonder why! Might have something to do with the Uniform..:drool:

If no one objects how about we do this the same as always. The owner of the winning title opens the new thread? Seems the fairest way to go :) So time to pic your fav..

Last edited: May 18, 2009
  11. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I thought of another title. The title is a line said by Flack in the season 2 episode "Heroes".
    Mac #7: Once A Marine, Always A Marine.

I just thought of another one. The song at the end of the season 2 episode "Supermen" gave me the ideal for this title. That song said "I am I am Superman and I can do anything."
    Mac #7: The Superman of CSI: NY.

Well, my dry spell is over. I just thought of yet another. This one involves the title of a song I posted the lyrics to in "The Smacked Soundtrack" thread over in the shipper section.
    Mac #7: Leader Of The Pack.

I just thought of a 4th one. This one is a Mac line from the season 5 season finale.
    Mac #7: We Always Get Our Man.

Here's a 5th one. It's a twist on CSI: Miami's "We never close." And it's also inspired by something Hawkes said to Lindsay in the season 2 episode "Heroes". Lindsay asked Hawkes how well he knew Aiden. He said "Well enough to know if one of us had been killed, she wouldn't sleep till the killer was caught.
    Mac #7: We Never Give Up.

Well, there's 5 more titles for consideration. I'm still working on coming up with one that has "Taylor Girls" and "Talk CSI" in it. Haven't succeeded yet, but I'm not giving up. At least not till post #998. If I haven't come up with one by then, then I'll give up.
    I just thought of it. It's a variation of one that's already been suggested by MacsLady.
    Mac #7: Taylor-Made Hotness for Talk CSI's Taylor Girls.

If that last title I just suggested gets it and the owner of the winning title gets to open the new thread. Well then, MacsLady may open thread #7 since it was basically her title and I just tacked a few words on the end of it.

12. Nightrider

Nightrider Witness

Um, how do we pick?

13. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Carolyn's added new ideas above to the ones suggested since we started a couple of pages back. Please feel free to vote for any one of them. I just trolled through and picked out the ones that people commented on.

But we do need to get voting, as we only have 11-12 posts left. So to recap we have six that people liked.

Mac #7: Uncensored
    Mac #7: One Hot Marine
    Mac 7#: Semper Fi
    Mac 7#: OohRah! Hotness
    Mac 7#: Taylor-Made Hotness
    Mac 7#: Taylor. Mac Taylor
    Mac 7#: Daddy Mac

Plus Carolyn new ones.

Mac #7: The Superman of CSI: NY.
    Mac #7: Once A Marine, Always A Marine.
    Mac #7: Leader Of The Pack.
    Mac #7: We Always Get Our Man.
    Mac #7: We Never Give Up.

Plus the others listed on my previous post.

Just tried to get things together so we could see what we have to go with seeing as we are running out of time..

We are pretty close to the end here guys time to get your voting heads on..:)

We only have 11 post to go, some great suggestions but no title as yet. Time to stop thinking guys and start voting

My vote, thanks to Carolyn, I am now torn between

Mac 7#: One Hot Marine and
    Mac 7#: Once a Marine Always A Marine.
    :eek:

I will need to pick one..:wtf: I will think on it :confused:

14. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Wow. So many titles to choose from.

I'm torn between Semper Fi! and Once A Marine, Always A Marine...

Hmm.

I'll edit after I've decided ;)

15. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Well, I don't like to vote for my own titles, so I vote for 'Once a Marine, Always a Marine' - probably 'cause I've got a 'military thing' going on at the minute - I'm reading Black Hawk Down, watching Band of Brothers and I have 'Murder at the Presidio' to watch on dvd tonight. Plus, y'all know I have a thing for Marines, right? John Doggett, Gibbs, and of course Mac! Even my avatar is military-Mac themed.

I'm hoping we might get some Marine Mac in s6 too, both in the kick ass sense and also meeting an old buddy of his from the Marines - he's mentioned a couple once or twice, how hard would it be to show one? *coughGibbscough*

Fruitbat, ta for organizing all the titles like that, very useful.

RanMa, love your banner. There's a pile I want to be in.:devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.