Mac #6: Unbuttoned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Sam222,

yes, you are sooooooooooooooo right. This man takes my ( and obviously your) breath away. What a sunlight on this cold and rainy day here.

May I ask you something, the pic from your avatar is so unbelievable:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: is it possible to download it somewhere to ease my day????

Have a nice day!!!

Udonna:luvlove:
You're absolutely right Jools! ;) So maybe...

Mac #7: "Marine & Detective rocks in New York!"

By the way those pics you've posted...Well there's only one thing I can say:
"MY GOD THAT MAN IS HOT!!!

That white suits him very well, but I have to say black is the best as you can see in those pics.

I sometimes wonder how he can look even hotter in every season!?! I mean usually the same age men in here looks...umm..."Not at all attractive!" I always forget the little thing that technically he could be my father!

Dear Sam222,

You are great, thank you
hugs.gif

What a pic, thanks again for sharing.

Hello you too udonna! :)

Yeah sure of course you can! Just go here, http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=58398&page=4 there's New York icons and you'll find that one I have avatar at the moment and couple more! ;)

And have a nice day you too!

Sam :bolian:

Wow, havent been in here for a while, busy busy....

Believe it or not, i actually managed to cap one that jools didnt :lol:

vlcsnap-36586.png

Well frankly I'll choose for anything involving the Marines, Hot, and Mac tee-hee :lol: :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

He looked so casual yet manly last night. Can't he wear black every episode? Seriously that mans biceps :drool: *cough* I mean yeah um... :lol:

Mac gets better with every episode. Gary is doing such an amazing job portraying him. Those pics down there, no words to describe. We got a bit of every Mac last night; angry!Mac, Protecting!Mac, Sad!Mac, happy!Mac, flirty!Mac and caring!Mac and possibly a few more Macs :lol:

Wow, havent been in here for a while, busy busy....

Believe it or not, i actually managed to cap one that jools didnt :lol:

Believe it or not, If Jools hadn't pushed you to the Taylor girls, we would all have missed this :lol::lol: Yeah, you're forgiven for being busy :alienblush: And Jools needs to dream about her Mac :devil::devil:

Whooooooo what pic natty! :eek: Really man in action! :devil::devil:
My birthday is tomorrow and that will be my 18th one.:beer: Which means I'm "adult":rolleyes: The good side of it is that I'll get a driving licence soon!:cool: I started to wonder this morning that I've been Mac (Gary) fan almost 4 years now! God it feels like forever! :lol::lol:

Anyway as for my early birthday I wanted to post some of my favourite Mac-pics! ;)

Buckets ready:drool: and enjoy! :angel:

vlcsnap-34013.png

This is really nice pic. I like that thoughtful look on his face plus that shirt is opened in a sexy way:devil: and you can see black t-shirt under it! :devil::drool::drool::devil:

PDVD_083-1.jpg

Hint of white...yummy! :drool::drool::drool:

851.png

Wet,wet,wet!!! :devil::devil::devil:

489.png

Does someone have a candle???:lol:

This last one would be my number one idea of spending a birthday!;) "Boy I'd wanna be on her place! " :devil::devil::devil:
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk26/Sam2222008/PDVD_009-2.jpg

OOOO Happy Birthday in advanced, Sam. And do I have prezzies for you :devil:
Get ready to be spoiled, ladies! We've got loads of Mac and what's more, loads of Kevlar :devil::devil::devil: And since it's the final, you get them all :drool:

Yo, Happy B-day Sam! I turned 18 on April 7th so I know what it feels like...your considered an adult yet you dont feeel like one for anything! :D

Hmm....Gary....I swear, next season I say we vote to have Mac in very little...I was gonna say clothes, but I know that its not possible! Ok, at least one no shirt or muscle shirt scene, and many more casual BLACK shirt scenes. Any one agree?

Dear Sam222,

just came here to say thanks for the great pics , my collection grows bigger everyday ,
and of course:

Happy Birthday!!!!
clap.gif

Have a great day!!!

Whooooooo what pic natty! :eek: Really man in action! :devil::devil:
My birthday is tomorrow and that will be my 18th one.:beer: Which means I'm "adult":rolleyes: The good side of it is that I'll get a driving licence soon!:cool: I started to wonder this morning that I've been Mac (Gary) fan almost 4 years now! God it feels like forever! :lol::lol:

Anyway as for my early birthday I wanted to post some of my favourite Mac-pics! ;)

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk26/Sam2222008/PDVD_037.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back