Mac #6: Unbuttoned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How difficult would it be to have a scene where Mac is wearing a Mac, reading something on an iMac or Macbook and eating a McIntosh apple in a room decorated with a Renee Mackintosh theme? That would be total Mac overload.

Is a Mac overload really possible ??:drool::drool:
A complete impossibility!!!!:devil:

Udonna:luvlove:

How difficult would it be to have a scene where Mac is wearing a Mac, reading something on an iMac or Macbook and eating a McIntosh apple in a room decorated with a Renee Mackintosh theme? That would be total Mac overload.

or Mac without T-Shirt:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
He could get a cold with a wet T-Shirt, I am only caring for his health:devil:

Udonna :luvlove:
I saw "Snow day" again and саn say: Better than Mac in t-shirt can be Mac in wet t-shirt:drool:

I saw "Snow day" again and саn say: Better than Mac in t-shirt can be Mac in wet t-shirt:drool:

or Mac without T-Shirt:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
He could get a cold with a wet T-Shirt, I am only caring for his health:devil:

Udonna :luvlove:

Mac in his black t-shirt, soaked to the skin is the most beautiful sight ever. I'd nurse him back to health if he fell ill ;)

Hmmm personally I like the One Hot Marine (Oooooh yea!), Semper Fi (HELL YES!) and its Ooh-rah you guys not hoo-ah, that's the Army :thumbsup:. Hmm, arent I glad that he's a hot like hell Marine...makes me all warm inside....:drool:

Oh how can I forget...wet...Mac...in a skin tight black shirt....is there anything better-no check that, yes there is but we haev to wait until season 10 to see that ahahaha

Last edited:
Oh how can I forget...wet...Mac...in a skin tight black shirt....is there anything better-no check that, yes there is but we haev to wait until season 10 to see that ahahaha

wet-black-t-shirt Mac :drool: Though now that I've seen him in a completely casual look I'm leaning towards that. Something about the way he looked totally relaxed and at ease *dies* Why can't he wear black all the time? LOL

Just came in here to say that I recently saw Forrest Gump again wow was Gary Sinise lookin' goooood!:drool: And I thought it was hilarious when I realized that his name was Lt. Dan Taylor. And in CSI:NY he was also military, his name is Mac (rhymes with Dan) and his last name is Taylor too. lol. Anyway, great thread guys!! Mac is the best lead out of all the CSI top guys:thumbsup:

Dear Zelda,
you are sooooooooooooooooooooooo unselfish :lol:

and you are right !!!!! Let´s "nurse" him :drool::drool::drool:

Udonna:luvlove:
Mac in his black t-shirt, soaked to the skin is the most beautiful sight ever. I'd nurse him back to health if he fell ill ;)[/QUOTE]

Hmmm personally I like the One Hot Marine (Oooooh yea!), Semper Fi (HELL YES!) and its Ooh-rah you guys not hoo-ah, that's the Army :thumbsup:. Hmm, arent I glad that he's a hot like hell Marine...makes me all warm inside....:drool:

I'm glad you like the 'Marine' themed titles, they're mine. Thanks for the heads up on 'ooh-rah'!

So, as a correction -
Mac #7: Ooh-rah Hotness!

I like 'Daddy Mac' and 'Taylor, Mac Taylor' suggested by Carolyn.

I'm glad you like the 'Marine' themed titles, they're mine. Thanks for the heads up on 'ooh-rah'!

So, as a correction -
Mac #7: Ooh-rah Hotness!

I like 'Daddy Mac' and 'Taylor, Mac Taylor' suggested by Carolyn.

Hmm thats better!

Or how about Mac Daddy....ahaha:lol:

Hey I have couple suggestions, what about..

Mac #7: "Big Apple's Alfa-Male!"
Mac #7: "Gun's are loaded...ready for action!"
Mac #7: "Ex-marine rocks in New York!"

I'll post some pics from yesterdays 4 season's ep. "One Wedding And A Funeral!" 333 mystery get's more and more exiting!

Whoa Sam, we do love to get spoiled. :devil::devil: I love your titles. Just an tiny thing. Once a Marine, always a Marine ;)

Here are the caps from last night's ep. Grounds for Deception. :drool::drool:

You're absolutely right Jools! ;) So maybe...

Mac #7: "Marine & Detective rocks in New York!"

By the way those pics you've posted...Well there's only one thing I can say:
"MY GOD THAT MAN IS HOT!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool:

That white suits him very well, but I have to say black is the best as you can see in those pics. :devil::devil::devil:

I sometimes wonder how he can look even hotter in every season!?! :alienblush: I mean, usually the same age men in my country looks...umm..."Not at all attractive!":angryrazz: I always forget that little thing that technically he could be my father! :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back