Eric and Calleigh #36 - We're In This Together Now.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Apr 20, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 25, 2009.
  1. We're In This Together Now

46 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. We're Doing It And Doing It Well (Pending Mod Approval)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Caution: Smoking Hot Chemistry Ahead...

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I think this is going to be a major bump in the road for them. While I think she will be upset he helped his dad and put his life in danger and put her in the position to shoot him, her fear for his safety and well being will out weigh that in the end. No doubt she will be mad at him but I really think that she kind of anticipated, from the phone call last week, that he was going to help his dad regardless of what she said or says to him. I think she will accept his need to help his father b/c if their positions were reversed, would she be able to stay away and not help?

Again, I think this will be a bump and test for them but I think they will come out on top. At least, I hope so. While the logical part of me says that they won't be broken up b/c it took them so long to get them togther, the truth is; anything is possible. But I really hope they don't break them up....it would be way tooo cliche and to be honest, I am getting very tired of it.

2. schumibabe

schumibabe Victim

Aargh! I saw that episode a couple of weeks ago (and couldn't believe Calleigh would just cut off a chunk of her hair - that's dedication to the job for you!) but I can't remember the main storyline. I'll have a peek through my DVDs to see if I can find it.

Oops, almost forgot my three on-topic lines.

First of all, I think Eric should get danger money. The poor boy's suffered so much - multiple attempts on his life, Speed & Marisol dying, not to mention almost losing the love of his life before he could tell her that she was. He deserves a bit of peace so he can enjoy his relationship with his girl, for whom he waited so patiently for such a long time.

Also, it's been a couple of years now since the new fraternisation rules were "pending" and I don't recall hearing anyone say they were actually official yet (although the memory's not what it used to be!). I suppose we'll find out once they're outed.

Last edited: May 18, 2009
  3. delkolover

CBS and someone on youtube have posted a preview vid for tomorrow night's ep...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu22AXJ5jbs

And then also on youtube are 4 other vids seemingly from tomorrow's ep that are labelled as "private" but check out the title of one of them!! it says "can't lose him":eek: and the description says "Duquesne and Horatio must find one of their own" And it shows a pic of the everglades where H was standing in the promo...looking like he was looking for someone or something.

http://www.youtube.com/results?uploaded=d&search_query=csi+miami&search_type=videos

It needs to be Monday night like right NOW!!!

4. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

i just hope that video doesn't show an E/C diaster:scream:

I'm checking it out Delkolover but its says video private I think I want it to be Monday already.!!!!!:scream:It wont work

5. delkolover

Yeah all of them say "private" except for "secondary" that it seems can be viewed and it is also up at the CBS site....none of the others are though.

6. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Ahh...this is going to drive me nuts :scream:

HA HA...I am watching Down to the Wire right now and they just showed the part where Eric & Ryan are interviewing the scummy guy. They played Eric's therapy session and then he said he was going to put it on youtube...he must have it on private too :lol::lol:

Thanks everyone for answering my questions :thumbsup:

My hopes for Eric & Calleigh next season is a good progression on their relationship. Every couple is going to have bumps in the road and I do look forward to seeing them face them together.

If they aren't outed by tomorrow's episode I expect it probably by the third episode of next season, and I really hope that its by accident. Like someone **cough Valera cough** catching them steal a kiss. :lol:

I am almost afraid to watch the videos once they are off private. Part of me wants to wait until tomorrow to be surprised but the other half is just dying to know.

7. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

You know, that really sucks.. those videos probably won't be able to be viewed until after the episode airs and I really don't want to wait for tomorrow night. I'd rather just see all the videos so I don't have to be nervous about what all might happen in the finale tomorrow. Because it's true.. I'm nervous. Like for the sake of Eric and how badly he'll be hurt.. and for his and Calleigh's relationship. I just hate cliffhangers.. and I have a feeling a cliffhanger is what we'll get.:(

Seriously.. the episode is just about 24 hours away. We don't have that long to wait.:)

8. delkolover

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this yet and if they have, sorry for the repeat......

CBS has a poll up of the top 10 moments picked by the CBS's editorial team and E/C's kiss is one of them!!!

Right now E/C is leading with 64.22% of the vote! :D

Everyone needs to head over there and vote so the clip of our fave couple kissing wins!!

Here is the link: http://www.cbs.com/collections/csi_miami_7_top_moment/

Go Vote!! Go, Go Go :lol:

9. schumibabe

schumibabe Victim

I voted. But it wouldn't let me watch the clips. Apparently I'm in the wrong geographical region. Now, I may be in Canada but I'm only a couple of hours up the coast from LA!! Not that it matters; I've watched that clip soooooo many times (I even have it on my phone - sssshhh!) that I know none of the others would beat it. :drool:

Does anyone know what the "Horatio fiinds out that Yelina has drawn Delko's name" clip is about? (#5 on the poll - Reluctant Assassin.) I don't remember that episode. Sounds like a Christmas fanfic!

10. delkolover

That is the scene from ep 716 where Yelina goes undercover to the russian mob and is hired as a hitman to fufill the hit on Eric....it is also the scene where she is telling H that the hit is still on even though the other assassin failed.

11. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

I just voted for E/C moment but couldn't view any videos. Umph, what;s the point in dangling that carrot in front of me when they never let those outside US to see it! That's mean! and frustrating.

According to someone in the spoiler thread, they have one video called "Can't Lose Him" where "Duquesne and Horatio must find one of their own". So that confirms Eric is definitely missing and may be badly hurt. I hope they don't give us a cliffhanger and they find him in the end and that would put an end to Cal's misery of wondering where he is and if he's alright. But of course, they just seem to like cliffys, don't they. It would make more sense it they made it a 2 hour finale where they do find him in the end and he and Cal can sort out their problems over the summer, leaving us with a fresh start for next season. Is that too much to ask? :)

Is it monday yet? Is it monday yet? Is it monday yet?

12. CalleighIris

CalleighIris Dead on Arrival

uhm yes Hounds of love in the behind the scenes clip of the finale they say that season 8 will start as season 1 but i hope there is no CLIFFHANGER i'm gonna die if I have to wait until september............ if eric's gone missing and be shot for the 5th time (can you writers don't come up with something else) then he is by the way the 3th missing person on csi miami in 2 seasons (calleigh, Ryan we're him first) (oyes Yelina 4th) What would it be great to see Calleigh and Eric at the end of all this maybe they will be on vacation (or go on vacation) like cuba they said xD
    but that was my really bad english talk xD
    LYA xox

13. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

I found a different CTV promo...

I'm not sure it has been posted around here yet or not, but it's way better quality than the last one we had. Anyway, it basically has the same things in it with a few added scenes in it here and there. But it actually shows Calleigh and Eric together in this promo which makes me happy.. even if they are arguing. They're talking about his father and he says something like 'You don't know him.' and Calleigh is like 'Do you know him?'

14. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Yeah, I've seen that. You can see that she's really trying to stop him from doing something he'll regret... She's really afraid. I can't believe that this is the last episode of the season. I hope I have a lot of fun this summer to get my mind off of CSI Miami. By the way, it looks like Calleigh's car is almost hit by paramedics vehicle. What do you think? If Eric put her in danger in any way, he'll never forgive himself.

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thanks JoannaRose :)

So there's going to be some arguing in there. I really hope Cal let's him have it and Eric doesn't get too feisty. Deep inside he has to know that she is right and that she is scared for him so even though he feels the need to help his dad I don't think he should get mad at her for trying to help him out. I was glad that in the last episode he didn't start arguing with her and just decided to change the subject because she's the one in the right here. So I love my Eric but if he gets all snappy at her I'm not going to be very happy with him :shifty:. Though I'll just forget about everything when he does the Delko smile again :lol:.

I'm not entirely sure it is Cal's car that almost gets hit but it does look a lot like it. Anyone know what that's about?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.