Mac/Flack Slash**Squeeze My Hand**

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Carrieattheprom, May 18, 2006.

1. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Six months since this thread was posted in? For shame, for shame!
    Bumping this up because I just loved the final scene of 'Rush to judgement'.
    Loved that Mac was completely on Flack's side throughout the case. Loved that he was the one who gave Flack back his badge. And then inviting him to watch the game, even though he doesn't like hockey? Could they <i>be</i> any more shippy? ;-)

2. Izod1360

Izod1360 Hit and Run

I LOVED that scene also:) The wheels in my head started turning and along came the slashy thoughts!

3. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Yay finaly some action around here.

Must admit guys got to agree I loved the end part of Rush to Judgement. It was nice to see Mac be the one to show up and offer support and give Don his badge back. And the whole hockey thing was just love...:)

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Aww; I missed this thread. --

I totally adored that scene, it was just so much love there and I love how Mac never gave up on Flackie. haha, Mac inviting Flack to a game even though it doesn't like it was total love. He showed he would put his "not interested" type things aside to spend time with Flack, take him out, do something Flack likes, shows him some love :) MF ftw!

5. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Anyway, I love here the spot ,My Don how ,pretend the his old lover's laughter! That is thus lovely with sweet !
    [​IMG]

6. ZhuShuaijie

Haha...I come back, even desolate here!
    Anyway, I love Mac with his big boy each other see, this is thus sweet!
    [​IMG]
    Flack:Hey, I tonight go to your house , taste your cooking
    Mac**pretend**.....I what also do not see, I what also do not see....
    [​IMG]
    And, interesting , when Flack with Danny together, the Flack always walks Danny fore, if Flack with Mac together, Mac also same, walk Flack fore ,such care and protect his big boy

7. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Yep it has been a little quiet round here cant have that.. *g*

Love the pictures...:):)

8. ZhuShuaijie

Haha....I love My Don, how flirt his old lover, this always such hot :

[​IMG]

9. ZhuShuaijie

Haha....... even if ,only me a person here, but, still, I think some interesting affairs, I still can with share by myself.
    Concerning the NY5-21, I am super to love here ,big boy always like flirtation his old lover. anyway ,nobody think that is intentioned???:devil:
    [​IMG]
    Still have, here, Haha......Frog, always love help his big boy , whenever his big boy at have danger's time;)
    [​IMG]

(Frog=Mac,Chinese love Call him thus ^_^:guffaw::lol::devil:)

10. ZhuShuaijie

Haha.....Continue, a problem, who no detection, the frog at petting his big boy's hand!:devil:
    [​IMG]
    Uh......Thus of sweet:drool: .

11. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I'm not usually into slash ships, and I'm into straight ships for both Mac (Mac/Stella, Mac/Jane) and Flack (Flack/Angell) but this scene from 518 (Point of No Return) made me think how great Mac and Flack would be as a couple. They just look great together here. Hell, even from a non-ship POV, this is one hot pic....
    If either Mac or Flack were ever revealed to be gay/bi, I could definitely see them together. They're both more mature than Danny, and would offer the other a more mature partner. Plus in season 5, we've seen Mac be there for Flack more than Danny (presumably 'cause Danny's busy with daddy-to-be duties). It would be so interesting if they were ever revealed to be gay/bi, and proof that not all gay/bi men are camp/really obviously gay. I hate how in so many films and tv shows, gay/bi people are presented that way. Ok, I really doubt TPTB would ever go that way (having main characters be gay or bi), but it's an intriguing idea...
    [​IMG]
    Love the thread title, by the way, and that it's still going!

Pic from Icon Grafik Gallery.

12. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

^ That's a great pic! It really captures several things about these two that make it easy to see their deep potential as a ship. They certainly have a lot in common and a lot of similar politics, not to mention that oft unspoken mutual respect they have for one another and their roles in their profession says a lot about their feelings towards one another. I love seeing these two on cases together, they make quite the dynamic duo! :D

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I agree with everything you say. Even in a non-ship way, they're awesome together. I really hope we get some close moments between them in s6. I'm thinking that
    after Angell dies, Mac will be one of the people Flack turns to, because he experienced a similar loss - with Claire. We could get some really nice moments too. Maybe even a hug. Mac did hug Danny when Louie was in the hospital close to death in Run Silent, Run Deep.

14. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Oh from your lips to the writers ears for season 6... Some nice angsty scenes with Mac and Don would make me so happy..:devil::devil:

These two kinda snuck up on me as a ship. In fact this whole show kinda snuck up on me re the whole slash idea as well.:wtf:. Never read or wrote the stuff until NY hit the scene..:eek:

I loved both Mac and Don but the potential in them kind of grew from Charge of This Post onwards. And some of the eps in season 3 like Consequences just cemented the idea. Now I am kinda obsessed with them both..:evil:

I was hoping to see something more between them in the finale, just purely from a non slash POV, cause I just love them together. I must admit I was disappointed we didnt really get a moment between them other than an action scene or two.

Last edited: May 16, 2009
  15. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I'm obsessed with them both too. I'm sad Angell's gone, but it does make Don a free man....:evil: I want a man-hug between Mac and Flack (at least:devil:). Mac hugged Danny after Louie was hurt, after all. It wouldn't be too difficult for the writers to give us that, right? I also want to see Mac's apartment too....could the two things be connected, perhaps?:evil: Only in my guttery mind, I guess. I don't expect the writers to give us Mac/Flack gettin' it on, but I'm hopeful we'll get some 'platonic' bonding. Mac's gonna want to be there for his 'good friend' Don. The two have grown a lot closer since the s2 finale, especially in s4 and s5. Hopefully there'll be more closeness in s6.