Emmanuelle/Angell thread #1- Detective "Angel"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kissmesweet, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

Re: Emmanuelle/Angell thread #1- Detective "Angel"

yup, just went to the F/A thread about that. it's so weird why all of a sudden there's this big hole about that season closer.

now, about that Youtube clip of Angell dying, my co-worker has this theory that it could have from anyone in the production, sneaked in and "stole" some extra scenes. hey, at this time, anybody working for a show having access to the cutting room is willing to have at least 15 mins. of fame, FOPOV.

2. NypdFlackie

NypdFlackie Hit and Run

There was a youtube clip of Angell dying? Where? Do you have the link? Now I'm really eager to see what happens in the finale.

3. jwells2472

jwells2472 Witness

I was a big fan of Emmanuelle/Angell as soon as I 1st saw her on the show but....
    I've never come into this thread for one reason:

By the time I found csi files I already had some suspicions
    about
    Angell being the one that dies and then all the spoilers just made it too unbearable:(

I love Angell she is just so sweet and a very strong woman:thumbsup:
    So in honor of such a gutsy woman, Ill step in more often

Gooo Jess!!!

4. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

there was that link in the F/A ship thread. but watch at your own risk. way too unbearable for me.

5. Princess_Laurie

Princess_Laurie Witness

Wow, this thread needs some serious bumping. I just wanted to stop by and say something about tonight......
    I am going to cry my eyes out, and then throw random objects at my TV. Denial has passed, unfortunately. I'm still not ready to live with this, though.

6. LyzabethSay

LyzabethSay Prime Suspect

it's crazy cuz every time i read something that says 'oh someones going to die in the finale' i immediately think angell want to burst out crying... I mean call me childish but 'I'm' still living in denial but I mean that doesnt mean i'm not going to cower behind my pillow in case of anything XP
    i dont know how i am going to get past my reading paper today with me only thinking of coming home to watch the finale.... if only it was my writing paper i could use my emotion disstress to write an interesting piece XP

and yes, this thread does need some seriouse bumping... come on guys this is angell we're talking about XP

7. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

I'm so not happy right now. How could they do that to Angell. I know it was probably going to happen, but right now, I'm steamed at TPTB. They better not show up in my town anytime soon cause I want to kick them where the sun don't shine. :scream::scream::scream:

8. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

okay everyone. i've come to my ultimatum. seen everything. i've kept my word.

it's been a blast chatting with everyone here. i was surprised EV/Angell has quite a big fan base and i'm proud of everyone i've met.

Mandy, Applejack, Karu, etc. thanks for sharing your thoughts for the past months on how awesome this character has been. It's odd how she dropped this great project. but then again, it's may not be her decision.

This is one episode that i'll not bear to watch again.

9. LyzabethSay

LyzabethSay Prime Suspect

season finale people...
    does that mean no more spoiler bars...
    will this thread carry on?
    it wasn't meant to end like how it did... she wasn't meant to die... through the whole end half of the episode at ever opportune moment i kept saying 'looking there shes coming back' - i knew i never happen though.
    I just now want a reason why she was killed off... I mean was it Emmanuelle's choice? Did the producers kill her off? WHY would the producers kill her off?
    Life is cruel and unfair..... this is just the start of it =(

10. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

R.I.P. Jessica Angell

Yes, I know she's only a character, but I have come to pay my respects (so to speak). I will miss her.

11. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I wonder if we'll see some previously unaired scenes of Flack and Angell in flashbacks during the begining of S6? I think if they're going to focus on Flack's grief there's a possibility we'll get to see more of what their relationship was as Flack remembers her.

12. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

*raises glass* Here's to Angell, a kick-ass character with a lot of potential. It's such a shame that they chose to kill her off :(

I'd really like to see that.

13. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

14. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

I'm going to miss her. :(

I'm hoping we'll get a few flashbacks next season too. That would be nice. I'll try not to get my hopes up to much since we all know TPTB's track record with continuity.

I've got two nice caps of Angell, before she gets shot, I'd like to share:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for the link! It was bugging me not knowing why Angell had to die. I feel sorry for Emmannuelle. I don't like budget cuts! *pouts*

15. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

Thanks for the link, Poppet. I didn't know the reason behind her leaving. I'm glad that she is transitioning back into Two and a Half Men. I love that show!

I'm sure we all have our personal picks for getting killed off. I never did have the connection with Jess that I did with all the other characters, and I don't really know why. Maybe because she was sort of quiet. Am I right in thinking that Season 5 brought her out of the background?