Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. churchmouse

churchmouse Witness

Now, I thought there was going to be an episode where Greg does something to jeopardize his career as a CSI. Did I miss it? :confused:

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

That was a false spoiler about him.

I personally do not want Greg to carry a gun. I still think it is cool he refuses to carry a gun.

I do agree that I am sick of him doing lab work too when he became a CSI to be out in the field. So my hope is that next season he is not as much in the lab as he has been this season.

3. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I somewhat agree with you, Dizzney. I like the fact that Greg is the only one that doesn't carry a gun. Has he ever said why he doesn't? I don't recall there ever being a moment where he said he refused to do it or why. So I'm a little torn when it comes to Greg with a gun. But you have to admit he looks Mighty fine with a gun and take a look at those arms!!! :drool: THUD! I'm torn

4. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

It wasn't really said why Greg is not carring a gun. I recall that somewhere it was mentioned a bit but I'm not sure. It can be my imagination:lol:

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Carol Mendelsohn (or any other writer or producer)
    Executive Producer, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
    c/o CSI
    100 Universal City Plaza
    Bldg. 2128 Suite B
    Universal City, CA 91608

Back in season 5 (No Human's involved) Greg told Hodges when he asked him about getting a gun that "There are plenty of guns at crimes scenes, cops have em and some CSIs"

IMO that means he chooses not to carry one.

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I have just added the address to the first post of this thread. For this time only, I am going to add it to the help guide so when this thread is done whom ever is choosen do not include it, and if people ask direct them to the Help Guide in this forum. ;)

7. Dizzney

Thanks Destiny for doing that! :D

Well Greg was in the season finale some, but I think Hodges got more screen time, time that should have gone to Greg.

8. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I'm kind of annoyed how they are using Hodges and Wendy to do csi work while csi's do lab tech works. Riley doing ballistics, where is Bobby? I miss him. But yeah, are they going to make Hodges and Wendy csi's? Do they realize they have enough already? I really don't think they should have been searching the car, they need to keep them in the lab. I was glad to see Greg got out of the lab tonight, got a little fresh air, but he was back to doing computer work it seemed.

I have to say the amazing fantistic must see finale...sucked!

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Actually, they had the exact same amount of scenes. :lol: As did Brass. All three got five scenes. :)

10. Dizzney

Same amount of scenes, yes, but actual time on screen no. Greg had about 5 minutes and Hodges had about 2 minutes more. Overall I still say for a 42 minutes show (without commercials) 5 minutes is poor, especially when Ray probably had about 30 minutes overall.

11. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

I haven't seen the episode yet, will be watching it tomorrow.

Can't say that I'm surprised at the outcome though. :rolleyes:

We can all hope Season 10 will be better for Eric in terms of storyline. :thumbsup:

12. Dizzney

Yeah I will be typing up my letter this weekend to TPTB and voicing my concerns and hopes for the next season. MORE GREG! :)

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Oh, I see what you're saying. I don't time the scenes. I just count the number of scenes. But yeah, Hodges scenes were a bit longer than Greg's for the most part.

I wish Bobby D had been in the ep too though instead of having Riley do the ballistics. I miss Bobby. :(

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

IMO if it wasn't for George Eads back problem (he was off due to surgery) and them sending Nick off to be the next bug guy, we may not have seen much of Greg at all.

15. Dizzney

The only reason I know the actual time Greg is on, is because (call me crazy) I make a DVD edit every season of just his scenes in each ep. :lol: I will say that in past seasons I used just one DVD for all his scenes (recorded in SP mode). This season I needed a second DVD, so overall he was on more this season but still...he could be used SO MUCH MORE!

And I agree, Wojo. If George had not had his back problems, Greg would have hardly been on.

And I think, not sure, but I think this was the first time Eric actually got to do one of the shoots in Las Vegas. I do not recall him ever really being in one of the real Vegas scenes before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.