Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

So how's the kiss on the cheek count?? :drool:

Here's screencaps of tonights epi!

I'm not putting it in spoiler tags!! I guess we all want to see smacked pictures after all, right?? :p :)

They do the infamous smacked walk & talk in the corridors
    [​IMG]

They hug and kiss. Very tightly!
    [​IMG]

They confort each other about Angell's death
    [​IMG]

They understand each other
    [​IMG]

Mac keeps staring after Stella, he looks so completely in love with the woman! There's love in his eyes.
    He's probably thinking about how lucky he is that he was not the one to loose the woman he loves... unlike Flack. :*(
    [​IMG]

2. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Ok, I understood.
    Our russian crazy little family watched finale episodes with handkerchiefs and valerian. Now I will watch 5.25 without my girls:( and will prepare sheet instead of handkerchiefs and busket of valerian. Because I am starting to cry now.

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Dear Gala:
    absolutely YESSSSSSS. But my fav scene is one Mac picked her up from the ground and hugged her from behind. OMG i almost fainted!!!!!!!!!!

BTW i tried to send you a PM but you don't have it available!

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: i know i shouldn't do this but you were so freaking hilarious!:guffaw::guffaw:thank you for making me smile:)

Dearest Kikii: your Innocent Lamb is completely in love with 5.24 and thinks Stella and Mac are much more intimate now (loved how she put her mouth against his neck when they hugged at the end of 5.24:drool::drool::drool:
    i think when they met at the museum the way they looked at each other was different. it was like UH "he is here because he l..." and "she will realize my feelings" moment:lol: and the final scene at the office tells me they are closer because the same scene lead me to think they are intimate now. Even despite unspoken words:drool:

RACHEL OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: THAT IS INTIMATE:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

OMG It'S JUST ME OR THEIR HUG WAS TIGHTER:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

ps: Ok i will say it. WHAT IF THEY KISS in 6.01?????????????

Last edited: May 15, 2009
  4. Tee

Tee Hit and Run

OMFG :eek: ...(and I havent even watched it yet)

Dropped by to say thanks everyone for the summaries and caps! I will be watching 5x24 and hopefully 5x25 soon!!! I'm so excited!

Smacked meter: EFFING HOT :devil:

I'd better go soon- I'll post more after I've seen the eppy. Take care family. :thumbsup:

5. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Dear Innocent Lamb,

Mac said he came directly from the airport to the museum. He was so damn understand his Stella is gonna return the painting. A simply 'Hi!' told everything he wanted to say. And, Stella understood right away. :adore:

Definitely, especially on Mac's side. Stella always hugs people with her whole body. :lol: Mac usually hug lightly and pats on the other's back. This one was so tight that you couldn't even insert a toothpick in between them. :adore: :guffaw::guffaw:

6. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

Lol! :lol: It was really very tight indeed!!

First she hugs him tight and it lasts for a while and then she like :eek::eek::drool::drool::eek::eek: squeezes Mac, really veeeeeery very tight. And when she kisses him, the kiss even does that "smack" :)devil: hehe) sound. It was a very loud kiss!

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: mmm this is getting better and better :lol: :lol: :lol:

KISS. THIS SMELLS A KISS mmm yummy yummy i wonder if we will have that one in 6.01 :D

I need to say this. It's not Smacked but i still need to say it (5.24)

The foortage used was beautiful and it was Greece indeed but they were in Tessaloniki. But the footage used belonged to Athens! which is located 512 km far away from there ;)

Tee---> YOU NEED TO WATCH 5.24 NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachellllllllllllllllll--->
    :lol::lol::lol: i LOVE confirmation gals. HAVE YOU A KISS IN YOUR SMAC MENU NEXT SEPTEMBER?:devil::devil::devil:

8. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

eyewitness,
    You have a good ear! I'm going back to that scene to see if I can hear it. :guffaw:I'm wondering how the others in the lab think when they saw Mac and Stella hugged so tight.

Debbie,
    Yeah, they're so close to do it in the last two eps. :drool: Now, they're gonna let the mood brews all through the summer. It will be perfect if they kissed in premiere but I'm satisfy if they'll kiss in S6. :drool:

9. Tee

Tee Hit and Run

WOW. 5x24 was AMAZING. :eek: Thank you Melina, you were wonderful. WE LOVE YOU!

Gary and Melina have such brilliant chemistry and despite what the guys over at the poll for this episode have said- I thought it was great. There were some annoying bits- DL baby BS :rolleyes: and I thought the MacGuyver stuff in Greece was stretching it a bit- but overall, the episode really showed the strong bond between Mac/Stella and I really enjoyed the storyline as well as the background on Stella.

And oh my, that last scene with Stella reading Mac's leaves was :adore:. Nuff said. ;) Melina did a great job there, not to mention Gary's facial expressions as well. ;)

Must watch 5x25 soon. Until then, happy smacked thoughts to everyone! This episode has made my day. :cool:

10. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

You are welcome, my dear. BTW, you can send me e-mail

First kiss in the first episode? No, I hope, it will not happend. What they will do in remaider episodes?
    What if they kiss on Christmas? On X-mas party in lab? Under mistletoe?:lol:

11. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hello my loved second family!!!!

Thank you very much for your kind words,
    what a day: Son ill, conference long and annoying, computer crashing and no time and possibility to watch 5.25.

But I have seen 5.24 now until the end!!!!!!!!! ( Thanks for the:luvlove: link)

To my opinion :It was great, careless what maybe other think about it.

I had to cry with Stella, she was acting so wonderful that I myself could feel the pain she was going through.

Dear Galina,( I may call you so?) you asked me why I wrote an open letter to Stella, not to Mac:

Well, this was my first feeling and I think that he had time for 5 seasons to act. But I believe more in female intuition, especially when the partner is so "correct" like Mac. I think, he thinks too much. It reminds sometimes on Dawson Creek, where every relationship was talked down by the couples. Sometimes the only solution is "doing" ( My former chief said that: Not talking, doing!!!!!)

It´s crazy, I´m a very braincontrolled woman, so I think I can understand Mac´s charakter , but sometimes you have to follow your heart!!!

Until later!!!!
    HAve a great day!!!

Udonna:luvlove:

12. JLo10131121

JLo10131121 Witness

You know I've been a fan of Smacked since practically episode one, but these last two episodes have really convinced me. I mean, come on, who goes to a DIFFERENT COUNTRY to follow 'just' a friend? And the look on his face at the end of the Greece episode when she was reading his fortune? Priceless. I hope they hook up soon. And the finale was perfect. I'm pissed it was Angell who died, but the gang did an incredible job of rallying around their own. Those last few seconds though...they about killed me. Who was in the car? Why did they shoot at the gang? Was it related to the kidnapping or the newspaper guy? So many questions....so many months left. Is it fall yet?

13. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

OMG OMG OMG!!!! I have aHUGE feeling that they will start a relationship in season six... the hug and kiss on the cheek meant a lot... Please SEPTEMBER come quick... just for season six and my sweet sixteen... my sisters watch the episode with me and with the kiss they were both like they love each other... well my sister called them macintosh and stellarina (nice nicknames, right?)

It might actually be Stella they focused on her before they shot their gun... that would be actually good if it was Stella who was injured, because i want to know what Mac would think and do about it... probably meantion something along the lines of... "I cant believe i almost lost you Stell, i dont know what i would do without you in my life" :adore: :adore:

14. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

Just something I noticed after I vvatched the finale hug a million times, doesn't it kind'a appear that Mac is holding Stella, at least a short vvhile after they pull apart from the hug? You can tell Stellas hand is resting on the back of his upper arm, but if you take a real close look, it looks like his hand is resting on either her elbovv or her hip. I cant be sure, but it looks like his arms are bend a little bit at the elbovv, so vvhy not hope for the best, I'm really sad they didn't get that little bit at the screen, as if they vvanted to keep us guessing, or if there is nothing and it's just my desperate imagination...

My heart skipped a beat for a second there, just before she kissed his cheek, I vvas convinced that novv she vvas gonne kiss him. Too bad. but cant be long novv.

15. lilou

lilou Rookie

OMG!!!!!
    The final seems so great...but I don't find the episode. I want to see the huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 5.24 was so great, a very smacked episode!!!!! and with the final I'm sure season 6 wil be the smacked season!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.