**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

While I think you are right about it being H...something tells me that he might already know about them. I mean c'mon the guy knows everything :lol: As for what he would say, well that would be interesting ;)

One would think that since she is gone her name would be removed but who knows....shows don't always change the opening credits when there is one ep left. If I remember correctly, Khandi's sequence was still in the opening credits until the season ended...if someone knows different please feel free to correct me. To be honest, I don't care...I am just glad she is gone. the writers obviously figured out that she (either Megan E or the character) wasn't a fit for the show. Something most of us saw from the beginning. Then again, she had BIG shoes to fill (both the character and actress).

I wonder if they will attempt to fill the role again with a main caster or if they will simply go with a recurring character, like a Valera or Travers type of thing? Personally, I think a recurring character would be fine until they are sure they have someone who can fill the role well. Instead of signing someone to a year contract where they are forced to keep them until the end of the season, they should do what they did with Togo when he first came on the show; do a working audition to see if the chemistry is there. When he first came onto the show he wasn't guaranteed the part until the writers felt comfortable enough that the chemistry was there and they liked his stuff....remember he wasn't in the opening credits I think until his 3rd or 4th ep back in season 3. And I think in an interview he said he didn't have the part upfront...he had to "work" for it.

2. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

I have to wonder about H being the one to confront E/C about their relationship him being like the father figure and all I'm sure it wouldnt be that big of a deal to him, he could already know (we dont know if he knows, which he very well may).

But if it comes out I dont think they will make it that big a deal in the finale since the finale is mainly tieing up the russian mob storyline, plus all the added drama with Yelina. Even though H might be "super H" I think that is a little too much drama for him to even digest, case in point in Rio he had to revisit Meri's drama only to come home to find calleigh being kidnapped, he did really well with both of those but they were not all bound together, one ended and another began. While he was very concerned about calleigh's well being I felt most of the weight being on Eric's shoulders because he was supposed to as her team member keep her out of harms way... and they knew about cooper and the website yet she was still able to drive off in her hummer alone. Thus why we see Eric being so well Eric at the end insisting on driving her home, guilt.

Plus I am wondering if they are going to have any type of backlash or continuation for Kyle or if it was pretty much concluded in the last episode. Julia finally getting put into the loony bin and H getting full custody of his son.

Yes, Ryan knows but like Nat said, do you have proof? And I think by now the relationship between Ryan and Eric is such that for Ryan to "out them" wouldnt be a smart move on his part, since he did just rat out one of the team (even though he was right in doing so) its a completely differenent circumstance. I personally dont think Ryan will rat them but agree that with Calleigh spinning out of control it will be the last straw and give confirmation to the rest of the team. Nuff said.

Lets all just hope that from this point forward Ryan doesnt make the same mistake Speed did and he will put back her glowy light with a fully charged battery..not only will he feel the wrath of Calleigh, but it might trigger Delko time? :)

3. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

This is no offense to anyone or any opinions that have been said about the finale, but I feel that I need to say something.

I'm having this feeling that some people think this is just some continuation of last season's finale just different people. I don't think we give the writers a whole lot of credit, and we're suppose to be the fans here! Yeah, there are some things that I wish would change about miami in general, but if Miami wasn't what it was, no one would watch it.

-People watched Reserection not because we all thought Horatio was dead (We all knew that wasn't the case) but if Ryan had anything to do with it. You know you were glued to the tube just to find out if Ryan (and my cutiepie!) had gone rouge. That was just good writing on their part.

-as much as people were annoyed by the Russian Mob this season, it had you sitting and watching wondering what they were going to do next huh?

-WISC may have been another "oh boy, Ryan's in trouble again" episode to most of you, but to me it was a glimpse into a complex and interesting character who get's half of us watching week after week.

-CSI Miami would be nothing without Super H, and that's coming from a non fan of it.

So before we assume it's going to be another "repeat" of past epsiodes and finales or a "remake" of another episode of another show or CSI, let's give the writers their props. They did what they were asked to do this season, get us glued to the tube. And I for one, thank them for that. :)

Now that's that off my chest...OMG!!! Finale is going to be amazing! The only reason I see Horatio going rouge is if Yelania suffered some kind of not nice end. They've always been close and something like that would be just the push needed to send Horatio completely over the edge! It will definately be an interesting hour to watch.

As far as E/C. I don't think it's going to be is Eric alive episode. I think we're going to be left thinking if Eric will abandoned all his friends and family for a father he bearly knows and whether or not it is the end of E/C. That's going to be interesting as well, and I'm secretly hoping (as a huge Ryan fan) what role Mr. Wolfe will have in it.

I'm very much looking forward to this finale, but it's gonna suck because I know there will be nothing for three months! :(

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thank you so much for posting it :thumbsup:. As a non-American person I was relieved I was able to watch this clip.
    The extended promo looks awesom while the preview....I do think it can have something to do w/ Yelina & whover put her in danger. I just can't see Yelina, Eric & his dad being involved in the same troubles, though they're both Russinas :shifty:.
    Anyway, I don't think it's related to Eric & his bio dad just b/c I do see a different look on H's face & I know that he has that look only when there's something going on w/ his Yelina :shifty:.

I haven't watched the CTV promo, but I have to say that Calleigh crying makes me wonder where TPTB are heading towards. I mean I don't think she wounded Eric just for one reason....TPTB want us to believe she shot Eric, but she didn't do it. She may have shot Alexander Sharova, but not Eric Delko.
    I still remember the promo of "Born to Kill" when they wanted us to believe that someone was trying to kill Calleigh & voilĂ  he didn't even meet her, not once.
    Also last year, in the promo they wanted us to believe something was going to happen in the lab, nobody did focus on H's possible fake death, b/c there was none of it in the promo.
    So, I do think she never shot Eric & I'm pretty sure the cliff hanger won't be Eric injured or Eric turning into a bad guy, though I would find it pretty interesting since he's always been considered a saint :rolleyes:.

delkolover I totally understand how you're feeling b/c of Mother's day & I'm sorry for you.

Having said this I have to say that I totally understand how you feel about the possible ending of this season & I do respect it b/c sometimes I have the same feeling, but I respectfully disagree w/ you on this just b/c of one reason.
    Since the beginning of the show we were left w/ just 2 cliffhangers.
    S3 ended w/ Yelina leaving for Brazil & Calleigh leaving lab (since at the time I wasn't paying attention to the detail of the "Firarms lab" also b/c it could have been her leaving the crime lab) possibely forever. We were left wondering the whole summer whether she was going to come back &, later, we were left wondering whether & when she was going back to the firarms lab.
    S6 ended w/ H mortally wounded & Ryan being involved in his mureder thanks to that sms.

Now don't get me wrong, they were few & they were ver effective. I mean w/ the first cliffhanger I, for once, was left wondering throughout the whole summer not sure that Calleigh was coming back to work b/c hey she just saw her boyfriend committing suicide in front of her, in her lab. Not to mention that, later, while she was venting shoooting a piece of Hagen's brain fell on her labcoat sleeve. No wonder why she left the lab in that moment :shifty:. So yeah that was very effective & I'm pretty sure that I wasn't the only one w/ this kind of feeling,

S6 ending may have left us kinda "whataver" on H's death, but hey were talking on this forum for moths trying to understand what the hell was happening w/ Ryan, whether he was involved. And I'm pretty sure that lots of people watched "Resurrection" just to know what was going on w/ Ryan even not caring about H, at the moment.

As for this season finale, I do think it will be something related to Calleigh & Eric, but also H & Yelina. I may will be kinda "whatever" on E/C stuff just b/c I don't like them, but, at the same time, I'll be wondering throughout the whole summer what is going to happen to H, Yelina, Kyle & the rest of this enlarged "family" Right the opposite thing can happen to you. You may don't care about H & Yelina, but you'll feel worried about E/C.
    It's absolutely normal especially on a show like this which need viewers.
    Don't get me wrong, but right now shows need viewers & they don't care whether their storylines are logic or not, realistic or not, good or bad. All they do care about, in this moment, is the quantity of viewers. Surely w/ a possibe double cliffhanger....as the the other ones I have mentoned before, they're going to reach their goal.

In this kind of business, I do believe that the most important thing is to reach your target, no matter how you do it ;).

As much as I have a terrible opinion of our writers, I totally agree w/ you on this :thumbsup:
    They may haven't reached their goal during this season since they're having less viewers as they used to be, but I do think that this kind of finale is going to hlelp them, no matter if no everyone agrees w/ this ;)

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I keep thinking about this finale and Eric's involvement with his father and I'm leaning towards a theory presented on the EC thread (I'm not sure if it was written here also). I think that somewhere along the way the mob knew that Sharova helped out a cop (who turned out to be his son) and so the hit that was in place for Eric also extended toward Alexander. Now, Eric being the good guy that he is (and probably with a hit out for him also) concluded that he had to help out his father hide or escape and got caught right in the middle of the whole mob mess. I'm leaning more toward the mob looking for Sharova because of him switching sides than Saharova still working for them.

I don't believe that Eric will get hurt (unless it's a small graze or something like that) but it wouldn't surprise me that Sharova does or even gets killed (though hopefully neither by Calleigh's hand).

The great thing about this finale is that there are so many possibilities that it just drives you insane! Then there's the whole thing with Yelina and whatever happens to her. Most probably that the mob found out that she is cop and are looking for her (or have her already). I sense a lot of super-H coming our way :lol: :thumbsup:.

I agree. I think this will be the final piece of the puzzle for Ryan. He's a smart guy and has this pretty much figured out so her reaction will just make him more sure than ever IMO. I think that H will also notice something, again because of her reaction. I like that she is actually reacting this way because having her be closed off and distant (which is a typical Cal reaction) would be totally unrealistic since it's her boyfriend who she thinks she shot. So kudos to Emily :)

6. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

Hmm that is a really good theory. Is it Monday morning yet?

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

OMG! I just had a scary thought. What if in that vid when H says "tell me where they are" ... could he be referring to Yelina and her son? could the Mafia have found out that Yelina's a cop and took her son captive? Is Ray Jr. Listed in the credits?

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I don't think we're gonna see Ray Jr., though I'd love it. Still I'm leaning towards Yelina & her Russian guy (the one who wants her dead) as the famous "they"

hiphugger17
    your theory is quite good & yep I do think that's why Eric gets involved in that mess ;)

9. electra

electra Pathologist

Well,in my case I am hooked so I will definely watch the finale.If i get a good hour of entertainment,that's fine by me.That said,I am really curious about how everything will wrap up.Eric is a good guy ( in TPTB eyes )but it doesn't look good for him.

10. das576

das576 Hit and Run

My theory on replacing Tara is kind of out there but if you remember, someone did an interview with a few members of the cast about Kobe Bryant being on the show next season and I believe Emily Procter/Calleigh said she was hoping he would have a role with the medical team so that she could work with him. I wondered what she was talking about cause she's not on the medical team but maybe she will be? maybe with her and Eric being found out, she will have to move to another department so that they can stay together???? I know, a bit out there since she isn't a doctor but I just thought that was weird that she said that about him having a role on the medical team.

I really really hope they keep E/C together!!! I will be so mad if they don't after only a couple months!

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

First of all I need you to tell me where that interview is? Could it be the famous press conference Emily Procter was in few weeks ago? :shifty:

Anyway, I must agree w/ you. This sounds pretty interesting since we all know that she's not part of the medical team & bTW is there a medical team? I mean ok that they had an M.E. & his/her assistant, I wouldn't consider that a medical team :lol:.
    That's why I feel it's weird, I mean I've never heard anything about a medical team & maybe you're right she has to transfer b/c of the same reason you mentioned & that's why she can work w/ him.
    Still I think she was simply referring at him as an M.E., though I agree w/ you that choice of the words is a little bit too weird, even for Emily Procter :lol:.

12. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

You don't remember that interview? :shifty: I'm surprised to hear something like that from you :lol:
    I remember listenning that, can't tell where and when :rolleyes: But it's fresh in my memorie :) Or am I imagining things? :shifty:
    Heck, I don't know, but it sounds pretty interesting and I think it'd fit good on the epi :bolian:

I know this is off topic and not a great thing, but I decided to share :p CSI:Miami put the TV brazilian canal Record, in first place with a rating of 9 points :D

13. das576

das576 Hit and Run

here is the quote from Emily about having Kobe Bryant:

"Emily Procter is excited, too! She tells "Extra" she hopes Bryant will join the medical team so he can "play doctor with her" on the show. As for Adam Rodriguez, he wants Bryant to unleash his "inner geek" and would love to see him in a lab coat."

14. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

15. das576

das576 Hit and Run

here's the link to the article too...

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2009/04/kobe_bryant_csi.php

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.