"All In" Season Finale Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 9, 2009.

1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Not only that but I believe that was a false spoiler or rumor in the first place.

2. byline

byline CSI Level One

I knew about the new show, but thought I read in an article mentioning the news show that she was still supposed to appear on the "CSI" season finale. Oh, well.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I get so confused sometimes cause there's Louise Lombard. And then theres an actor named Louis Lombardi. :lol: One time I saw his name on something and I thought "woah, Sofia's in this?" and then I realized the names were different. :lol:

Was Louis Lombardi on an ep of CSI this season? Just wondering cause if so, that may be what happened there... they got the names confused and suddenly its "Sofia's returning this season". :lol:

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Louis Lombardi was in an episode of CSI: NY this season ("Forbidden Fruit"), but not the original CSI. He was however in the season 4 episode of CSI "Grissom Versus the Volcano" as a Waiter, and in seasons 4 and 5 of 24 as Edgar Stiles.

5. GregNickRyanFan

^ Thanks, Shane. I guess it was NY I was thinking about then. :lol:

6. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

I also liked Major Dad. It was a cute show. And I'm seriously dating myself by saying I liked Gerald in Simon & Simon, too.

7. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

In the Canadian Promo we see Catherine talking to Langston saying to him,that Riley feels he has been acting reckless in the field,he is smiling, Catherine isn't. Then we find out that he shoots somebody in the field,is this a foreshadowing of a possible change in his CSI status?

No Nick in the Canadian preview either, I am really thinking he had to go out early to get his surgery completed due to the six to eight week physical therapy he would need so he can be back for season ten,I just wonder how they will explain it.

Just observations. That scene in the regular video has the bar as the background so I don't think it is from this episode,I could be wrong but I don't think so.

8. queenlynx

queenlynx Witness

Nick was in one of the promos, (at least I think he was) so I think he's going to be there, but probably not as much. He'll probably have one or two scenes and then just disappear.

9. GregNickRyanFan

If Ray's acting reckless in the field, I don't think he's going to be getting a promotion anytime soon.

10. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Well let's be realistic. They're not going to promote him from Level 1 CSI to cosupervisor, so I think we can dissuade any notions of that.

11. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Who knows what they have in store for Langston... but I can for sure say that they can't surprise or shock me anymore... I mean we had Langston like a near leader a couple of times, so I don't see why they would need to promote him, other then to make him an official leader.
    Everybody seems to have respect for the Level 1, so why promote him when they all do what he wants???

Maybe we're going to see a leading Catherine for the first time... maybe she'll say some clear words to Langston... somehow I would like that :)

12. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Well hte CTV promo states,Las Vegas. the city that will change one man forever....change is the key word...wonder what they are trying to say????

13. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Maybe his personality will change somehow after the events of that episode... maybe he has a side on him we don't know... even I don't think that's possible with all we got to see of him in that season...
    I'm sure he'll be really effected from the events and can't get over it.

14. GregNickRyanFan

He has to kill someone while on the job. That's probably what the change means. On In Plain Sight, the Marshall (Mary) had to kill someone when she was kidnapped and she went home and just cried cause she'd never had to kill anyone before. I'm sure for most people in law enforcement, the first time they have to kill someone in the line of duty, it affects them greatly. Just look at how it affected Greg. I just hope that after Ray does this, it gives a chance for he and Greg to bond the way Nick and Ray did at the end of Turn Turn Turn.

15. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Opening scenes are up at CBS. Go down to newest videos and click on 'Business as Usual'.

They shift around to multiple places including the scene with Catherine but I can't say I understand any of it. The only impression I got from it is that Ray's got all the answers before they even play The Who!

Susan