Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Apr 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Good observation. I wonder if they filmed all of George's scenes before he had his surgery?

2. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

I guess so. I don't think they would leave him behind in the season finale, even there is nothing that can shock me anymore since we get every week our overdose Langston...
    But I don't think they would get that far. I'm sure they found a way to make sure George can be part of that.

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Thank you Dizzney!! You made my day!

4. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I know it seems as if we are being hard on LF, but my issues are not with him at all. I think LF is a fantastic actor and I do like Ray.

The issue here is how the show centres around him now when he hasn't earned it.

I don't blame the writers so much either, more the network who has no faith in the supporting actors. How sad.

6. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Yeah it is... I also have nothing against Ray... it's more that the focus is on him and the others hide behind him...

It seems to be pretty unrealistic and the network isn't really thinking of the fans who stay at the show because of loyality towards their fave... I really like the show but the way they're presenting it right now, I'm not sure if there'll be an 11th season...

Last edited: May 9, 2009
  7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

The discussion thread for the ninth season finale (#924) "All In" is now up, all discussions for this ep should be done in that thread. As this is the season finale, the spoiler thread is no longer needed, and therefore after this post is submitted it will be locked.

I would like to add that this season we started out rocky with the spoiler lab, something we hopefully have learned from and will not repeat, what maybe done sometime over the summer is a "Rumor Lab" this allows discussions for rumors you may hear about any new season episodes, then when it is close to the time for the new season (provided we have one) then and only then the "Spoiler Lab" will come back. As of right now though the poor lab is in need of a much needed vacation and hence why I mentioned sometime in summer before any labs are created. Lastly this thread will remained pinned/tacked for the next 24 hrs or so, incase some need to get links or review something. - I thank you all for your participation in the lab and hope to see you all back here next season. :)

*This Thread Is LOCKED*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.