Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

I agree with you guys too. I think the lab suits Adam best, because when he's in the lab he's surrounded by his computers and gadgets and gets to be the little tech geek, which he does so well. :adore:

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Yeah, add me to the list of people who would prefer to see Adam stay in the lab. That being said, if they made him a CSI, I'm sure it would still be fun. I just think him being a bit out of his element and extra-adorkable when he's in the field suits him. :p

The fist bump last week was classic. The slo-mo was corny, but I loved it nonetheless. ;)

3. christalann

christalann Hit and Run

I might be hearing things, but in last weeks episode did anyone else here him say something about being between girlfriends?

lol..

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I believe he did. Something about having extra time on his hands...

5. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

I think he did, yup. Our favorite lab rat is such a Casanova! :lol:

6. Stepherweps

Haha, yes he did, I think that he said that he didn't mind helping out in the field while Hawkes was gone as he had a more spare time on his hands as he was between girlfriends... :lol: He's such a wee cutie... Then Mac gave him a typical Mac look, and he was like "Sorry... Too much information?" :lol:

7. NypdFlackie

NypdFlackie Hit and Run

Adam totally cracked me up on tonights episode. His reaction towards Lindsay going in labor was priceless.

8. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

It was cute to see Adam react as he did towards Lindsay going into labor, but it was more cute to see him being Danny's go-to guy. That was such a cute scene. :D

9. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

First we got his "OMGF! :eek:" face and then, the $600 bet. Mwahaha! I love this man! :devil:

10. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

awww, and he got his directions all mixed. and his face when he said that 600 was on the line, priceless :D

I wuv Adam. :D

11. Stepherweps

Aww, I haven't had a chance to see the ep yet, but I seen his reaction to Lindsay going into labour in the promo, looks like we had some more priceless Adam scenes. :adore: Aww, he's such a cutie, can't wait to see him in this ep. :adore:

12. Stepherweps

Well, I just got around to watching the ep *yeah, eventually, it took me long enough... But I'm in the middle of exams, I can be forgiven. :p* I thought overall the ep was great... Adam was so cute when Lindsay told him she was in labour, he looked like a little lost boy. *Snuggles him.* So cute... Lindsay was really mean to him, even if she was in labour, it was pretty harsh to say she wasn't ready to deal with him, but I'll let it pass. It was so cute later, when he asked Hawkes how far along she was, his face was priceless when he mentioned the bet... :adore: Overall he was adorable in this ep. We even got to see some more of him the field. Made me happy... :lol:

13. Stepherweps

Just dropping by to bump this up from the second page... I feel that Adam needs to some love. :adore: So I've come by with some caps for y'all to enjoy, they're from 5.23, 5.24 and 5.25, I was to lazy to make seperate albums for each ep, so they're all in one... :lol: Thanks to Nattybatty55 for the caps as always. :adore: You're a doll.

Clicky, clicky, here for them. :D

Last edited: May 22, 2009
  14. CSIinator

CSIinator Victim

Adam's awesome. It's always hilarious to see him get all nervous around Mac. :thumbsup:

15. CSIChick

CSIChick Dead on Arrival

I'm about to watch 5x06 for the second time because... I don't want Adam to leave, how can they make the character go, just like that! he's an important member of the CSI: NY team and with out him... well, CSI:NY will probably loose ratings, less fan mail etc etc... they can't get rid of a character like that, they have to find a way to keep Adam, he is an amazing character and... grrr, we should keep him!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.