CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion--Drama in Alphabet City!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully no one's head rolled over that one. :eek: I wonder if that's ever happened before?

Here I was thinking that CBS knew that I was tired and needed a good night's rest so I could go see an early viewing of the new Star Trek movie tomorrow night. Le sigh. No love...

I found this to be just a little more of a tidbit. From this weeks MegaBuzz!

Contains spoilers for Two and a Half Men as well.

Is Two and a Half Men's Mia coming back anytime soon? — Clarisse
MATT: Ballet teacher Mia — who, we should remember, once came thisclose to making an honest man of Charlie — returns to the mix in the May 18 season finale, effectively waylaying her ex's current romance with Chelsea. And it's a good thing, too — with the way CSI: NY's death-filled finale is shaping up, Emmanuelle Vaugier soon may need the extra paycheck!

Thanks for posting this! I loved EV in the Two and a Half Men episodes. Will most def be watching. She is a very versatile actress. And it sounds like this person also thinks Angell will be the one dying in the finale. Like they know something...:shifty:

I found this to be just a little more of a tidbit. From this weeks MegaBuzz!

Contains spoilers for Two and a Half Men as well.

Is Two and a Half Men's Mia coming back anytime soon? — Clarisse
MATT: Ballet teacher Mia — who, we should remember, once came thisclose to making an honest man of Charlie — returns to the mix in the May 18 season finale, effectively waylaying her ex's current romance with Chelsea. And it's a good thing, too — with the way CSI: NY's death-filled finale is shaping up, Emmanuelle Vaugier soon may need the extra paycheck!

Thanks for posting this! I loved EV in the Two and a Half Men episodes. Will most def be watching. She is a very versatile actress. And it sounds like this person also thinks Angell will be the one dying in the finale. Like they know something...:shifty:

Well we all know so it's not a shocker that they know. :lol:

The only shocker is how heavily it's been hinted at in that answer. Makes me think the cliffhanger is going to be the real surprise in the episode...let's hope it's a good one!

"WHERE'S THE AMBULANCE?!" Yeah, really. Don't let her die... oh man.
I'm super-duper excited to see how it all goes down.

Oh thank goodness for that promo link!!! Is that Flack that said where's the ambulance? Sounds like it. And I'm pretty sure it's when everyone is getting shot at in the bar or wherever they are at. Poor poor Don, he sounds like he's ready to go jump off a cliff, his gf dead and one of his other friends in danger. I've watched that thing like 20 times now....

Aw thanks for the promo! OUCH! Mac is so upset with Stella! And that guy was trying to rape her or something????????????????? Thanks God for Mac!!!!!!!!!! :D

I have already asked myself why the shooting is at the dinner and not in the courthouse
There is something i am very sure. It's going to be INTENSE!!!!!!!!!!

FAY!!!!!!!! Thanks for the description!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't realize until now!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Last edited:
Okay, in the shootout in the diner scene, I saw Stella standing next to Flack, then Danny pushing Linds down to shield her from the bullets. I think Adam maybe have been standing to Danny's other side and slightly in front of him, but I'm not sure. Does anyone know if Adam's in that scene or not?

I think of course Flack yelling wheres' the ambulance is in the earlier scene with Angell getting shot. I'm not sure if the shootout at the end of the promo is the scene where Angell gets shot. It could be. :shrugs:

:( great. based on the promo i think it's like, angell's gonna.. yeah. then, at the end of the ep, they're all in the bar, doing the same thing with aiden before. then the whole glass shattering thing, maybe someone gets shot, and that's the cliffhanger. idk. that's just my guess.

I wonder if the cliffhanger is going to be all of them in the diner at the end of a shift remembering Angell and then one of the team gets shot.

*hides Sheldon* :shifty:

Is it all right if I just squeeze Adam in with wherever you're hiding Sheldon? Because I really don't want either of them to die... and maybe if they're stuck somewhere, together, things will get interesting. :devil:

...and even if things don't get interesting, at least they'll be alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back