CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion--Drama in Alphabet City!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

^Well, how about that! Sounds like she's making a seamless transition from one series back to another perhaps? As well as she did on CSI and as beautiful as she is, Emmanuelle shouldn't have any trouble getting work.

2. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

Deb, which pic was that? I didn't see Gary laughing at all....:confused::confused::confused:

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Gaby, go to the Smacked Family Thread. Lilou and Rach have posted the whole sequence in screen captures!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Gary is laughing when he catches Melina!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/SC_0842.png

Pleni--->
    :lol: i don't care catching that because his smile was worth everything :D

4. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

5. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Right, the fact they get ambushed at a diner doesn't make sense to me either. If Dunbrook Jr. is being transferred to prison, why stop there? Or maybe the truck that gets smashed against the diner pushes them inside? :confused: But the promo pics suggested most of the place is intact, so... *is confused*

6. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Perlinoir! Thanks for the promo!!!

7. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

Maybe they get stopped by the truck and run into the diner for cover?

Or is it possible that they were transferring him in the truck for extra protection and they get driven off the road into the diner?

8. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

I have been wondering the same thing. What did they stop for lunch with the prisoner or something? lol
    Perhaps the kidnappers caused a detour and they had to run into the diner to cut through or something. I dont know, I just know I am excited for the finale it looks awesome. I dont know if I am alone in this or what, but I thought that last years finale SUCKED! I didnt even bother watching it in repeat. I found it boring and uneventful. Season 3 finale was good, and so was Season 2. I dont remember what happened in season 1 finale but season 4 sucked.

Ok thats my rant. :D

9. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

You are definitely not alone. I'm pretty sure I got bored halfway through and started playing solitaire on my computer. :lol: Although, I thought pretty much everything last season sucked. But that was strike time so things were bound to suffer a little I guess.

The only thing that made it even slightly interesting was Flack in his kevlar being all sexy negotiator man. :drool:

This finale looks like it's going to be infinitely better than last season and possibly even "Snow Day"!

10. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

Amen sister!
    When I saw the preview for the last 3 eps I saw all three of them in vests and I passed out for about 10 seconds. Oh pretty boys in kevlar... sex-eeeee....

11. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

I'm thinking that the semi crashing into the diner is a diversion so the kidnappers can stop the vehicle transferring Dunbrook's son to court. If Angel is supposed to die, she dies either as a result of the crash, or is hurt while they kidnap Dunbrook Jr.

Then the shooting with Danny, Flack, and Mac occurs as they figure out what really happened. Diner is first 10 minutes and Avalanche shooting is near the end.

I'm getting so excited to actually see what's going to happen.

As for season 4 finale, did it end with the Taxi Cab killer or was there something else? I Honestly don't remember, which shows how non-mentionable it must have been. But as ErinElizabeth said, the strike had to have some effect on the season. I sometimes wish they had taken the first episode of season 5 and just cancelled out everything that happened in Season 4 and started over.

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

The season four finale was "Hostage" and yeah, it was kind of boring. I thought the Taxi Cab Killer case was great up until the end, which was a major letdown. I liked most of the rest of the season, though--Danny has a great storyline and there were some fantastic episodes like "Child's Play," "All in the Family," and "Admissions."

Anyway, as for where Angell gets shot, I guess we'll see. I can't remember where I first heard the diner--was it from those videos someone shot of the location shoot? I think maybe it's because we see Flack carrying her out of a building, but maybe it's a courthouse or something like that.

13. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

14. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

As usual it doesn't work in my region neither :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.