Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Oh smacked pictures make me really, really happy! :thumbsup: Thanks eyewitness for the screencaps, cookies for you

Even more happier is that fact that its SMACKED! Damn, its such a shame that they can't make use of a bed while in Greece :devil:
    ****Hello gutter, how I've missed you****
    Is it wrong that the only reason I am looking forward to tomorrow is to see the promo for 5.24. :lol: My DVR is set and ready to go. :lol:

2. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

can stop looking at those pictures???? especially the ones with Mac smiling... im still squeeing from those pictures...

and i too cant wait for tomorrow to see the promo for 5.24, so dont you worry you arent the only one, and all i want to see is more SMacked scenes, the baby being born and of course the promo for the Greece episode... ;):drool::drool::thumbsup:my top priorities of tomorrow and then have happy dreams :D of SMack :lol:

3. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

The Ghostbusters? :eek: After me? Why?!
    Not after you after your doppleganger!!!:lol:
    It was stella who offered to buy the canollis and then there was another call and Mac left, so she said she got stuck with the dead body and the cannolis!!

My dear DEBBS!!:
    How are you feeling my dear friend *brings chicken soup!*

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I have to re write my message so it's shorter Family! (after 2 hours of writing the previous one dissapeared:eek: and i will leave for tomorrow my message to my beloved Stellarina thread

Family is chatty, happy and living in the Gutter. COOL!:lol:

Loriiiiiiiiiiiiii, I missed you my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*hugs to Lori* I dunno! Spoilers are knocking me out. I ran towards the street in pyjamas and i started screaming, dancing and singing. My neighbourhoods didn't know if they should call a psychiatrist or an exorcist:lol:

Actually it was a kind of bet. Mac told her the best of Saint Gennaro were cannolis. Stella said whoever solve the case first was going to get cannolis. He agreed but then he was called and he had to leave her but he didn't without being sure cannolis were on her:lol: I assume he will have to invite her MANY dinners date before redemption:lol:

Lilou and RAch---> SMACKED HEROES OF THE WEEK!!!!!!!! LOL Love Gary's smile when Mac receives a his most precious gift to Stella:drool:
    Rach-->
    it is but that staircase handrail can lead to the master bedroom:lol:
    Tex--->
    Who needs a bed???:devil::guffaw:
    Mari--->
    you, young lady are nor contributing to keep my sanity!:scream::lol:
    Karu--->
    have faith and you will be able to watch it! Just believe and wait;) BTW I am reading the file my dear, and it's simple awesome. Full of humour and tenderness. Still i will have to correct some things just to fit late chapters but i will keep most of it because i liked too much what you have done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pleniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii--> you little thing!:lol:
    well considering i don't think Stella has a house there so i imagine she will have to have her meals somewhere and what better than sharing them with a handsome CSI Detective?;):drool:
    let's put in this way: all women need to learn how to pretend to be vulnerable and weak when we have to (you will understand me) just to have the love of our lives eating from our hand. It's a lesson we learn since we start kindergarten:lol:
    Sucker4smacked--->
    they will be the longest 7 days in history of television:lol:

Axel--->
    how beautiful dream you have had:drool: but what if there is not any empty room in town and Stella has a king size bed. Of course she won't be so unpolite to let him sleep in a short and uncomfortable couch:drool:
    YESSSSSSSS:guffaw: I bet whatever you want they had to film that scene several times because of all laughs:lol: Gary couldn't hide that smile:drool: BTW why are his arms covered? I watched The Stand this weekend and he has the sexiest arms on Earth:drool: (I just can imagine Mac's arms around Stella's waist:drool:
    Thank you sweetie!:bolian: but much i am afraid i couldn't, i can't and i won't:lol:
    MT---> And we love you, MT!
    how beautiful things you dreamt:thumbsup: Truth is it could happen:drool: we don't know how she will react to his presence in Helenika. We don't know what he will confess to her OMG I wonder if all those words will be needed:drool:
    Id-->
    :guffaw:i wonder if that scene will end there or it will just continue somewhere else:devil: They could start kissing right there

GNRFan--->so glad to have you here again!!!!!!!!
    --->
    So close, so far, I wonder how they will feel when they can feel their breathes with her faces and lips so close:adore:
    Stephie--->
    i want to know if their intimate scene will be at the beginning, in the middle or at the end. Because i am sure there will be ONE:p

Love y'all

Debbie

Let me introduce the Smacked Pet :lol:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 6, 2009
  5. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hey Ya'll:D sorry for not beeing in here, RL have been a bit busy:rolleyes:
    And I who thought that finding out that Im gonna have english exam made my day, but after seening those spoiler pics I got to say..:drool: They look great, Now I can hardly wait!:D
    *giggles* Now I wonder if Stella would do as my mom did when she saw a guy with a kilt:lol: But I think Stella would enjoy the sight:devil:

6. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

First of all... I'm gonna bang my head repeatedly against the desk, be right back.

*is back!*
    *with a headache!*

When I said they kick ass together during 2.24, I was one season behind. I meant 3.24, the great "Snow Day", which I'm about to re-rewatch because I needed for my ongoing piece of fanfiction and because there's nothing better than Mac and Stella going rambo together. Well, maybe there is something even better, but we haven't seen it.

Lori, you've got great memory! Aw... those great old times, when they would work together so many times. Over the last few seasons it's not that common and I miss them as a team, even though lately we've had one-case episodes.

Deb, I don't think she has a house or hires a place with a kitchen either. She'll have to eat outside. I just hope those meals qualify as "dates". And that no eyeballs fall from the sky :lol:

I like your theory of Stella playing vulnerable so that Mac has to save her. If that's the case, I'll forgive her, but I still like her better when she kicks ass. I want her to save Mac, but this time it's bound to be the other way round.

Gio, indeed! She'd enjoy the view, especially if the wind was blowing :lol:

7. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I got an A+!:lol:

Well tonight is finally here! Our prelude to next week. I wonder if Mac will hold the baby! Does anyone still have the picture of Gary holding the little girl? His Ella I think? We can use that picture as our "Tayler baby" while we wait!!

8. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Ooooh it's the big night! Tell me everything that happens guys! I'm dying to know! I've been running around with an idiotic grin on my face ever since I saw that promo video from before and now ... well one of my guy friends won't stop teasing me because he says "there's only one reason you'd be grinning liek that constantly: you got laid!" and I'm like hahaha it wasn't me that got laid *coughMaccough* :lol:

Guys, I don't want to be the negative one, but I just want to point something out.
    When Stell gets thrown into Mac's arms, I was squealing my head off along with the rest of you, but I just don't feel like that's gonna be a kiss moment. Or an intimate moment or whatever. Stella's been in a lot worse danger before and he hasn't gone near her. e.g. All Access. Frankie beat her so bad and she was covered in injuries and she didn't even get a hug. In this it seems she's not even hurt! And I would find it strange if Mac didn't go after the suspect. I knwo he loves Stella and she would be his priority but he always goes after the guy who did it. I think the intimate moment will be after she finds out who her parents are or whatever. If I was in her position I think it would mess me up to meet my parents, so maybe he comforts her or something? Maybe when they're on the plane back to new york she falls asleep with her head on his shoulder or something?
    I'm as hopeful as the rest of you, but I just don't want us all to get expectant and then get let down again. Because it's happened before many times. Let's hope they prove me wrong! Sorry to be so negative :(

Yay for the new ep! So excited! Hope you're all well (and feeling better Deb) xxx

9. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Haha DEB! - We are all in the gutter. The consequences if we don't see Mac and Stella together will be severe (sees buildings explode-jk). Oh my how hot will it be if after they get rid of that guy, she is in his arms ---- HOT MAKE OUT SESSION! Thanks for the spoiler pics lilou and eyewitness!

10. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Hey guys, how's it go-whoa!!!! *falls in gutter*

Oh. That's where you all are.:devil: *gasp* I love the decorative lights ya'll added.;)

As excited as I am for tomorrow's 'delivery,' I too am waiting for to see the promo. I desperately need to get my friend over here to help me set up the correct youtube downloader on my computer so i can get these promos on my ipod. Then I can go around co-op and dance showing the total awesomeness. I'd be like "Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay.....!!!!" And they would all nod and smile and slowly back away.:lol::lol::lol::guffaw:

11. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

*Joins you all in the gutter.* I highly doubt that we're going to get a make out session... After something like that happens... No... It just would be total OOC IMHO... However, I'm still holding out for some form of tender moment between them, we've been deprived of them this season, I think that we're owed one... We haven't had one all season, and this would be the perfect opportunity to have one...

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gio--->I was wondering where the heck our hostess was.You know Guttervillle belongs to you:devil:Talking about kilts, i think Stephowes mean explanation what is the real tradition of Scoth men to wear a kilt.My imagination runs wildly:devil:

Pleni---> As tradition we get an unofficial date, a kiss and a hug year after year.We already had those (except the hug) so instead of a date we expect a hug. And i think Stella landing in his arms fits the picture:drool:

Lori--->
    Gio has that one:drool:As we wait real Taylor baby, you mean?;) (Sorry, I couldn't resist:lol:)If he holds the baby i will FAINT. There is nothing more perfect than a strong man holding a baby:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: I hope we will watch someday Mac holding his own children (twins is a perfect selection. I wonder if the promo would include "The First CSI Twins" of the franchise:lol:

Jenn-->Not the BIG NIGHT yet! Tonight is 5.23. Next week is OUR EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!:p
    Intimatemomentcould be anything at this point. Even holding hands or a tender hug as long it isimplied soemthing different is happening with them:drool: Many people are waiting for that episode in spite of they don't post. But I HAVE FAITH ON MELINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

mARI--->
    dARN IT, Mari! you are pushing all my Smacked buttons! I will go to the Moon if this continues next week:guffaw::guffaw: At some point i do expect a HOT MAKE OUT SESSION:drool: I didn't forget the shower idea yet:alienblush::alienblush::lol:

Vave-->
    sweetie!join the club! ThatPromo will be the most expected of all these past promos!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Funny would be if CBS only shows scenes from the case in NYC. Our faces will be:wtf::wtf::wtf: and then :scream::scream::scream::scream:

:guffaw:

Stephie--->
    I go for the tender moment too. But you know! My fav motto is NEVER GIVE UP ON A MIRACLE!:devil:

hugs to all. I have teaching hospital nowand later English

Love Y'a all

Debbs

13. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

the promo better be awesome... i can see it now stuff happens and then they show again the guy pushing Stella to Mac... after using her as a shield, then i have fantastics dreams, and then i come on here in the morning and we're on page 11 or 12 or even 13.:eek::eek: thats exactly what i'll be doing...

today i was thinking things about SMacked and said out loud and now im in the gutter:lol: good thing nobody was paying attention, and i actually had a good day at school... now im going to write more of my fanfic... so ill guess i'll TTYAL in the morning

14. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi Family!~ Page 9 already? We are shredding through this thread. Almost one fifth of the way done!

Yeah, I saw that episode. I liked it :) Maybe there was a cannoli scene and they cut it out? :shifty: Or maybe it is just Gary and Melina. Either way, I think cannolis are now the official SMACked food and coffee is our drink, hold the eyeballs :lol:

I know! :adore: They WILL be the best couple ever, WHEN (yes I said when) they become canon. Right now, they are the best fanon couple anyone has ever seen :lol:

SQUEAL! The only thing is that I usually watch the episode early because my littlest sister is in bed before 10 and she wants to watch it too. And the channel I watch it on, doesn't usually have the promo :( So, I may watch it twice....Maybe...Probably...

Karu! YOU CAN'T MISS THE EPISODE! But if you've got class well yeah go to class. I do not promote skipping class! Anyway, I would be on the ground fainting with you.

OMG! It IS a bedroom :adore: I'm going to come down and join our large group in the gutter that you've all decorated nicely for next week. Oh wow, 5x24's next week . Anyway, they should so take advantage of that bedroom :devil:

You are certainly pushing the hot make out scene :lol: I would love to see one, but I agree with Steph, way too OOC.

:lol:It's not wrong at all. I actually do want to see this episode. I'm a Dantana fan too and I love Adam's face in the promo. Well, I just loved the promo :adore: Anyway, I really want to see this ep. And next week's promo as well. I always stay to make sure there is one .

Of course not :lol: Stella isn't heartless. Of course she'd share her bed with Mac. Even if it was a twin size bed :devil: I'd go into the gutter but I'm already there :lol:

And it is at these times, I am jealous of Melina :lol:

Aww...he's so cute and crazy :lol: He's perfect for us!

YET! We haven't seen something better than Snow Day yet, but let's face it. 5x24 will probably be better. :) I mean you can't beat following your true love to a foreign country can you? :adore:

WE will be telling you, don't worry! We'll probably have a detailed account of every SMACked scene like usual :) And I love your reaction to your friends comment :lol::lol:

Well, I'm gonna go! Tonight will rock and next week...? Well, I can't think of anything to describe that.

Bye all.

Axel

15. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Hey Axel, yes I am certainly pushing my idea haha because they need to get it over with already and admit their feelings! Plus I'd like to see Mac show his romantic side, and he would do it perfectly with Stella. He was so stiff with Peyton, you would think they were just friends! But with Stella it is different because she is more than his best friend! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.