CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion--Drama in Alphabet City!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

Yeah, I saw that too. I went back and watched it again online and what I saw was the side mirror getting shot off the avalanche and Danny flinching from it going flying. I couldn't tell what direction it went so can't tell where the shooter was.

2. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

I think they were referencing Lindsay's baby, not Anna's :). And, I really doubt that even tptb think the birth is the 'biggest' event. They're just hyping it up and making a play on words re. the 'big' event (as giving birth is often referred to).

It's funny as I DO see Lindsay as the suck it up, stoical type when it comes to childbirth. I guess we'll see.

I think I'd be a big fan of that if I ever find myself in a birthing situation. :)

I think you might be onto something there. I definitely heard a shot but what I saw was a pretty hefty object flying through the air. Makes sense it would be a part of the car getting shot off. Cool.

3. Curiosity

Curiosity Prime Suspect

^ Maybe that scene is from the finale and the person shooting at Danny is the "Sniper" included in the credits. Danny, Flack, and Mac in vests dodging bullets...I wonder if that scene leads in to whatever the cliffhanger will be. I still think Danny will be the one in peril at the end....

Re: the (early) labor scene, I do think it's interesting they had Lindsay confide her fears to Stella. Maybe they are trying to establish a closer relationship between the two. They've always seemed friendly but not especially close. I thought the writers missed a good opportunity earlier in the season to show Lindsay reaching out, confiding in Stella about the pregnancy, and asking her advice about the dangers of the lab chemicals instead of creating a flimsy story about a "friend."

4. raymakay

raymakay Dead on Arrival

I was thinking the same thing, that it was the sniper from the finale. The scene with Mac and Stella could be from the Greece episode coming up next week. It looked like Mac was dressed casual like he was in some of the promo pictures from 5.24 Guess we will find out tomorrow night.

5. Curiosity

Curiosity Prime Suspect

^ Yeah, looks like that Mac/Stella scene is from the Greece episode. Stella's wearing the same dress as in the promo shots.

That scene looks like it has potential for a blooper reel. Mac catches Stella and manages to stay upright while holding on to his gun. And it even looks likes he might be standing at the top of a short flight of stairs....:lol:

6. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

But if they kill him, he'll never learn!
    Seriously though, Danny is never going to learn not to be reckless until he sees the consquences of it and how it affects people he cares about.
    My theory (most likely wrong ;-) is that Danny goes in all reckless, but it's somebody else who pushes him out of the way and takes the bullet/knife/bomb/whatever.

7. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

Of course! The sniper! I completely forgot about that, I think I was just focusing on Dunbrook, the death and the cliffhanger that I forgot the detail of the sniper. Well, with that in mind I tend to agree that Danny may be the one in peril. At least Mac & Flack have adopted defensive positions whereas Danny's made himself the perfect target. Bless 'im. :eek: At least he's wearing a vest this time, not that I think it'll be a good defense against a sniper. Although, as the sniper seems to be firing a warning shot (i.e. at the car rather than Danny) it's possible Danny ends up pinned ala Phonebooth or something like that.

8. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

That scenes from the promo where Danny, Flack and Mac (that kinda rhymes) are being shot at definitely looks like the finale. I look at the promo pics and Mac is wearing the SAME clothes. And when Danny is next to the Avalanche, the bullet hits the side mirror which is what blasts away.....

There's also only one "sniper" so does this mean we know who Angells killer is right away or is the "sniper" person for the cliffhanger. Or is the "sniper" the person that kills Angell/ tries to kill someone else???

9. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Finally............:luvlove:

Udonna

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mynerva24 [​IMG]
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by eyewitness [​IMG]
    The one thing that I liked about that promo was seeing someone throwing Stella right into Mac's arms. It was about time already!! :drool:

joining in:drool:

You can count me in on that!!!:drool:

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Well, then add me to your list, ladies :D

>Lilou posted a pic from "I am catching you" scene inside the Smacked Family Thread and Gary is laughing when he receives Melina:lol: Talk about rehearsals:lol:

Melina's episode next week, isn't Wednesday yet? :D

BTW Melina will be tonight in Craig Ferguson Show for those who can watch it (Darn It! I have Ellen, Oprah and Rachel but not Craig;)

11. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Don't be so fussy, honey. As my mother always says "you just don't see it... unless you look!" :rolleyes:

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

You hit the nail on the head. I think that's the problem with Lindsay--a lot of her lines could be cute and funny if Anna didn't deliver them in such a huffy, unappealing or flat manner. As I've said all along, my problem with her is that you can always tell she's acting--there's nothing natural about her performances. In this cast, that really sticks out.

Oh, I don't think Danny will die either way. But they've been setting up that he's been reckless about risking himself, so I'm guessing he'll be the one paying the consequences, though you could be right--his recklessness could end up endangering someone who rushes to his aid.

I wonder if Danny gets hit after that happens or something.

The sniper could be Angell's killer, though it sounds like what happens with Angell is that she gets hit in the midst of a shootout in a diner or something like that, which wouldn't suggest a sniper--though that's not to say the sniper couldn't also be the one that killed Angell. OK, that was confusing even to me. :lol: Basically, the person who shoots Angell could later on be up in a building shooting at other people.

13. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

Now i'm really intrigued. I would think it was this was the same person. Maybe they are on the verge of catching the person who killed Angell and that's when the "other CSI's" life is in danger.

Your response also reminds me of something... when I first read finale spoilers they said that Angell was shot at the courthouse (since they were transferring Dunbrook's son and she was trying to protect him) but I guess now she gets shot at the diner. Wonder what's the reason for the changer, how the heck can Dunbrook JR ( i forget his name) get kidnapped from a diner when he is supposed to be in prison. So many questions that need to be answered, but good news: only 9 more days!!!

14. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

It's possible that whoever reported the spoilers (me, if you first read them here :p) misunderstood or the spoilers weren't clear about where it happened. (Looking at what I originally wrote, I don't think I specified where she got shot.)

According to the press release, he's being transferred from jail to court.

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I found this to be just a little more of a tidbit. From this weeks MegaBuzz!

Contains spoilers for Two and a Half Men as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.