CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion--Drama in Alphabet City!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

Why is it Stella's the one at the hospital with her? Shouldn't Danny be there?

2. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

We don't know that he's not there, he's just not in that scene. Stella could have come by for a visit.

He's definitely there at one point during her labor and for the birth.

3. Bunchie

Bunchie Dead on Arrival

thanks ErinElizabeth for the clip..nice to see lindsay back

4. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

Sorry Faylinn. I thought of you when I started to write that but I can't help it. It makes sense to me. I want him to come back next season too.

Thanks ErinElizabeth for the link. I had not seen that one yet. Sounds like Lindsay is on the edge...needs some meds to calm her down. If Adam has to get her to the hospital and Stella is walking with her during labor it stands to reason that Danny is not there yet. Not sure why, but we see him after the birth in the promo pictures. I guess that means he eventually gets there...right? Or do promo pictures have little to nothing to do with the real outcome of the episode?

Did anyone else notice that they have added new scenes. Flack, Mac, and Danny all getting shot at?!

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  5. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

The promo pictures do have something to do with the episode, yes. I did see the shooting - in the promo shown during CSI Miami tonight. I guess they changed it.

6. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I laughed when Lindsay was talking about not being a good mom. At least she realizes she sucks at dealing with kids. :lol: :shifty:

7. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

There you are, living up to your status (Resident Smarta$$!) I love that!

Yeah, I thought that was kinda wierd, but, so true-to-life (for me, at least. Turns out, I DON'T suck as a Mom!)

8. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

Flackfan01 you're awesome!:lol::lol: I don't feel like I've been here long enough to make that statement but believe me, I was thinking it!!!

I think we're finally getting a glimpse of this whole baby Messer story from Lindsay's POV. Poor girl is scared to death...and rightly so. Being a mom is not an easy task. I have two kids and know just what she is going through.

9. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Seriously, though, I did like it when she freaked out and had the kid going completely mental and her ending up in therapy. It was funny, and I think Stella was right that if she's thinking of those things before she even has the kid that she will do fine as a mom. I just have a hard time getting over her other interactions with kids on the show. They were all so awkward. But I suppose a person can be awkward with other kids and fine with their own.

10. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

^^^^^^^

Haha! I know exactly what you are saying. I remember when I watched City of Dolls and she couldn't get the little girl to tell her what she had seen. I remember saying that she sucked with kids. Hopefully she's better with her own girl....

ETA: I like longer haired lindsay a little better, she's still not my fave but the she's improving the hair at least. A for effort.

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks for posting that link. :) I like the scene where the guy throws Stella into Mac's arms. hehe.

About the Linds/Stella talk, when she was spouting off all of those "what ifs" did anyone else get the feeling the writers were poking fun at the fact that some people think the whole D/L storyline is kind of soapish? Cause those scenarios she was spouting off were kind of some kind of storylines you'd see in a primetime soap like Dallas or something. :lol:

12. CCA

CCA Police Officer

...thank god I'll be in Chicago when this episode airs...oops did I say that out loud? Thanks for the preview...

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Erin , God bless you! :D I was reticent to watch this episode but now i can't think anything better to do than watching it :D

Ah not, not for the Stella and Lindsay scene (LOL! Stella was very honest in there) but for those AMAZING scenes at the beginning. I think boys will take the action and they will be under fire and Stella and Adam will take Lindsay to the hospital.
    No words needed :D

Debbs (happy camper with the flu but HAPPY!)

ps: Anna was fine in that scene. Humor scenes
    really fit her

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  14. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Anna was okay, save for the pathetic attempt at faking a contraction. Didn't the woman just give birth? I swear, I show more of a reaction when I get a cramp. :p

That said, the monologue about the baby growing up to hate her was funny. I hope we do see Lindsay making a real effort to get over herself and focus on being a good mom and actually having a partnership with Danny, as opposed to the back and forth, always at odds relationship they seem to have had for much of the time. It was nice to at least see Lindsay worrying about how she'll do as a parent as opposed to ragging on Danny for once.

15. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Haven't watched the scene, don't plan to, won't give my opinion about it until after the episode airs on Wednesday. :p

Anywho...

I've seen several promos for NY with different scenes at the beginning. I've seen one with a scene from this week's episode, and I've also seen the one that has the shooting y'all were talking about. Very exciting. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.