Nick and Riley #1- I'm Going After Her...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI ADAM, Nov 5, 2008.

?

What should a Nickname be for Nick and Riley's ship

1. Nickley (NICK + riLEY

47.6%
  2. Ney

9.5%
  3. Rick (Riley + nICK)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. RNR (Riley Nick Romance)

47.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Guys,

Please keep in mind that while here your posts in Shipper Central must contain at least 3 lines of on topic discussion, i.e. discussion about the relationship between Nick and Riley.

If you have further questions about Talk, please read the Board Rules. Also, if you have any questions about Shipper Central, please read the Shipper Central Rules.

This isn't the first time I've had to remind you guys about the three lines rule, and it's getting repetitively broken. Please keep this rule in mind for your future posting. Thank you.

Also: Discussion about other ships do NOT belong in this thread. Take it to the debate thread.

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Wait, who called each other the wrong name? *shakes head* Anyways, I was hoping for some sort of follow up scene where he asks how she is and she says something snarky as usual, but no such luck. *pokes TPTB* I'm thinking it's one of those behind the scene things. Anyways, I hope there's at least some continuity next episode...

3. CSI ADAM

CSI ADAM Hit and Run

Hey, who else though the 200th episode was a disaster? The story sucked and there were no Nick and Riley scenes. I hope there are some scenes between the two next episode. The season is coming to a close and I hope Nick and Riley have a few more "moments" before the seasons up.

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Me too... I was hoping for some sort of follow up after the hostage situation but no such luck. *pokes TPTB* Hopefully there'll be something in the next episode. At this point, I'm hoping they'll at least talk to each other.

5. CSI ADAM

CSI ADAM Hit and Run

Wow! Nick and Riley worked a case together! I thought they worked great together and had a lot of chemistry. I loved how they kept looking at each other while watching the news at the end of the episode. Overall the episode just average but the Nick and Riley scenes made it worth watching.

6. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

I enjoyed Nick and Riley's interaction last week. I liked the glances between them and the teasing banter. They are sure becoming friendly. I smiled when they began to flee when Ray went into detail about the book. Tonight, they were on the case together. Then at the end they were together, ( including Ray) going on a break. They look like a match for each other.

7. scottylass

scottylass Dead on Arrival

I really do like the way that these two interact with each other-they are even finishing each others thoughts and sentences now-:) The last couple of episodes have shown them working well together, there is obviously a lot of respect and friendly feelings on both sides so maybe TPTB will continue to write for them and see where it takes them- I hope! This is wishful thinking on my part.

(Anyway, slightly OT but I wrote a little RNR story at fanfiction called Pancakes-check it out, I hope you like it.)

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

It's a good progression... they're more comfortable with each other and the banter has a natural flow. I love seeing Nick's expression after Riley says something snarky, especially in the last episode. Speaking of last episode, I'm thinking that he took the DVD with her in mind... remember she said that she had to start watching Astro Quest?

Just finished... I think it's great. I wish that TPTB could have done a little continuation about the pancakes, but I think it would have gone in the direction you wrote.

9. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

Riley looks like she was made for Nick. She is bringing back his sexy, getting him to loosen up, and he enjoys her presence, when she's with him. I didn't think about that with the DVD. You could be right, and that would be his way for making it up to her for her offering him pancakes.

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hmm, you could be onto something there... I like that it's starting out doing little things for each other. Those two are beginning to have a great friendship. I can't wait to see where things go from here. Speaking of pancakes, maybe it's not too late for Nick to take up Riley's offer...

11. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

I would love for something to bring Nick and Riley closer to each other.I'm hoping they will have a Riley centric episode on the show, that focuses on her backstory and her past and how it affects her. It would be good to show Nick being there for Riley and giving her support, as she opens up to him. Then things can take off from there.

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Nothing in the last episode... *pokes TPTB* But I agree with you. I would like to have a little more back story on Riley. Maybe there could be a little scene where she tells something about her childhood to Nick. They could always exchange stories anytime they wanted to, as long as it's somewhat related to the case.

13. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

Yeah. I also would be fine with something that would affect Nick personally, and he opens up to Riley about it, because she wouldn't judge him and he would be at ease with that. That could take them up a notch to forming a real bond with each other.

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I'd like to see something like that one of these days... any opportunity for them to bond is alright with me. Speaking of which, do you think Nick ever took up on those pancakes with Riley? They never did follow up on that...

15. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

I think he may have. You know those things that happen off screen that don't occur on the show. When Riley's birthday comes, it would be sweet if Nick treated to her dinner, or take her out to celebrate her birthday as a friendly gesture. Like in a scene between the two of them, that would be mentioned.