Horatio/Yelina #9: If You Could Read My Mind....

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Mar 27, 2008.

?

Which thread name do you like best?

1. If You Could Read My Mind

25 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. What Hurts The Most Was Being So Close

19 vote(s)
    31.7%
  3. My Love Is Only For You

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  4. In This Life I Was Loved By You

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  5. Do I Have To Say The Words

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  1. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Yeah that's it :p

That's usually our first mistake :lol: Thinking something big is going to happen but it in the end it's just another "H parade".

But I must say this season (& especially the last epi) the stories have been a lot better and the scenes between CSI's remind me of S3. To be honest this whole season makes me almost forget about S6 & S5.. almost... ;)

Where's Pusher, Hrockz?!!! And all of my other crazy taskforce maties? <- Misses the flaming omelet!

2. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

I saw Pusher a few posts back! Seeing people I never thought I'd see again! This thread hasn't been so excited in a long time. Probably means a crash and burn up ahead for us. We're that victim brought back from the brink of death only to be killed off. . .It's a good thing I checked in here, or I wouldn't even know to tune in on Monday. I'm glad some others pay better attention than I do. Do you think they would kill her off? I keep thinking "naw", but still am nervous enough to think "maybe." If they kill off Julia (or Kyle), won't there be two or three more years of that guilt thing, where H can't look at anyone else? Sometimes I wonder whether his coolness toward Y is to protect her - if bad guys know how much he cares, she will be in danger all the time, and he will sacrifice relationship for safety. Sounds like an H sort of thing. Have we discussed this before? It's been so long I can't even remember. . .

3. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

To protect her? Would've been plausible if we were talking about the H from S1-3 , but we are talking about the new H. In this case, not a chance I think :(

Naw they won't do it I'm 200% sure, just because they always use her to bunk up the ratings @ begin & the end of the season. They won't get rid of that in my opinion.

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I really hope they don't decide to kill Yelina because I will be so pissed. It's already bad enough that what they had has become this distant, cold shadow of a relationship. However while she is alive there's always hope that it can all be fixed and return to the greatnest that it once was. I really, really hope that Yelina being in danger makes Horatio realize that she could dissapear from his life and so we get some emotion from him as to how important she is in his life. I hope to see a moment a la season 2 and 3 between them!

Last monday's episode made me a little more hopeful as to human Horatio because the way he was there for the girl in the end was more human H than super-H, so I hope he brings that to the finale.

5. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

Crazy-ass taskforce to the rescuuuueeee! :scream:
    Wow, I've been MIA for a while...*waves* I'll just blame my exams, or maybe TGTB... ;) I must admit I've completely lost track of what's going on, not having seen an episode for ages, but maybe now I should... Especially if what you're saing about the last couple of episodes is true, Kitten. Anyway, I think I will tune in. (And if anything bad happens...well, let's just say we know how to deal. :devil:)

6. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Im still around guys. ;) *wave* Hee good memoris come to me when read - 'Crazy-ass taskforce to the rescuuuueeee' :D

At some points Im glad to know that CSI M have some kind of improvement this last season. At last give me some hope that Yelina appearance won`t be thoughtless. Who know ?!

Like all of u I too don`t think that Yelina can be killed off from this tv show. So many times till now we see that TGTB use her when they try to fix stupid mistake or plot lines - desperate act to try bring back 'old' miami fans.

Anyway, even to not be excited I'll see the epi and what make me more happy is to see u guys around. Just to know that u all are ok. :)

7. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Hi Pusher! I don't visit as often as before, but now that BSG is done, perhaps I'll hang here a little more. If nothing else, it's always fun to roll one's eyes over Super H's latest exploits... :lol:

I missed Monday's episode, so I need to watch, in case it's got info pertinent to the finale. Regarding your spoiler
    Of course they can't kill her off! It would set a bad precedent: she's never slept with H, as far as we know. Then all logic would be gone. If someone has to die, I'm rooting for Julia, just to keep Y alive. I don't trust TGTB at Miami. I find Julia interesting, but never a trade off for Y, no matter how badly they write Y's scenes. There's no chemistry with any of the other females with whom they've paired H. I'd just like some kind of development instead of just another Hi Yelina, Bye Yelina like we've had for the past several seasons. :rolleyes:

8. silk

silk Prime Suspect

I'm dying here! There are all of these little 'click for spoiler' places here and for some reason I can't open them on my laptop. Can anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong? Maybe this is not the place to ask, but it has been so long since we have had an H/Y fix, that I just don't have the patience to go searching. Are we actually going to see them together again? What body of water do you suppose they will be filmed near this time around? I am guessing a canal somewhere with aligators but I would prefer a shower! Tee Hee.

9. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ About ur problem re can't read spoilers tag, it's sometimes come from the web browser u use. I remember that time ago, the guys who use Safari have the same problem. So try with Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome or Windows IE.

For our regret we still don't have any H/Y promo pics. But hope after this evening epi to have some more info what can come next week. We only need promo for the new epi and can make some speculation.

10. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Although the preview for
    next week's finale didn't show Yelina at all, it did show H returning to his "bad" ways: he apparently had a (probable) Russian mobster face down on the ground, told him something about praying to whatever God he believed in and he shot him! (or so it appears; they sometimes play with the film to make it appear what it's not, but this one seemed pretty straightforward). This return to cold-bloodedly executing mobsters (remember Riaz in Brazil, and why he killed him - but at least that was somewhat self defense) may not bode well for Yelina's future. If the preview was what it seemed, I just don't see any way out of this conclusion. Of course, that may be what TGTB want us to think... *Sighs, shakes head* :(

11. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Well, I've seen both the U.S. promo and the Canadian promo for the season finale and
    neither show Yelina, but the Canadian promo, too, show's H executing someone. :eek: Plus his comments like "Where are they?" (who? Eric and Y? Y and Ray, jr? Eric and his Dad?), coupled with Calleigh's frantic question "Who's blood is that?" have me worried for Yelina's survival. Calleigh's concern that it's Eric's blood would make this seem like a foiler, possibly not a good sign for Yelina. I see her as being of more concern to the Russian mob than a CSI because she was supposed to have been working for them, can identify people. :( Oh well, we'll know soon enough. If TGTB kill her off, then I can start watching other shows, doing other things during that time slot.

12. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

Hmmm. Having seen the promos I'm not so sure I'll watch it. Not that I would be able to on monday anyway. (I'll be on my first excavation, woohoo). I'll wait, hear if it's worth it and then decide. If it's not I'll just watch the Yelina-parts. As usual...

13. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Thanks rahkira for the promo info. Im not very surprise that we don`t have Yelina in it. From some articles that I read TPTB explain that this season final will be big action packet. (again :rolleyes:) Don`t think there will be time for some 'shipping'. (and Im not sure if I want to have) So I too will keep the old tradition and watch only H/Y parts.

Have fun at the excavation Lunalove. :)

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

The sad thing is that in the past they didn't need "official shipping scenes" because with just the simple fact of being together these two had a shipping moment since their chemistry was so undeniable. I really am hoping to get something great between them but I guess I would be content with at least a spark of a new beginning for them in which we can see some of the old H and Y. I really miss the way they looked at each other and said so much. With just a small moment were they look at each other that way I would be happy. Not entirely pleased, but happy ;).

15. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Regarding the finale, none of the promos, big or small, show Yelina.
    I have a very, very bad feeling about Yelina's longevity. :( In one of the promos, DC says after this episode it will be just like season one again. SM didn't join the cast until season three. That, plus H executing someone again. Only happens when they've killed someone close to him. And Y didn't even get to have sex with H! I thought that was a hard and fast rule for being killed off! Maybe they'll throw us a bone and indicate H and Y had begun "seeing each other" just before the episode, just to keep the curse going. As you can tell, I really believe it's gonna happen. :scream: Oh well, if so, I can get a life on Monday nights, because I won't be watching Miami. I mean it. I boycotted CBS for several years after they broke Angela Lansbury's heart by cancelling Murder, She Wrote despite the show having good ratings. :censored: