Horatio/Yelina #9: If You Could Read My Mind....

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Mar 27, 2008.

?

Which thread name do you like best?

1. If You Could Read My Mind

25 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. What Hurts The Most Was Being So Close

19 vote(s)
    31.7%
  3. My Love Is Only For You

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  4. In This Life I Was Loved By You

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  5. Do I Have To Say The Words

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  1. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

Speaking of die-hard fans... *waves* :D

Sorry I haven't been for a long while, but I haven't seen much of Miami since season 6 started (except for the one (two?) with Yelina in it). Frankly, I'm a little bored with Miami, so I leaped over to The Big Apple. The thought of Mac and Yelina actually does seem appealing. Mac has a thing for foreign accents so as far as that goes, we're good :cool:

Oh, I was looking through some H/Y pics, got a little bored and made this:

[​IMG]

Good times :rolleyes:

2. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

hellow fellow H/Y fans! I haven't been posting a lot lately but I have been lurking!

Good to hear that Yelina will reappear some time soon.. but will the episode will do the character justice that's the question that remains!

O well we'll see and meanwhile HAPPY 2009!!!!!!!!! :D

3. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Happy New Year everyone! H/Y may have been forgotten by tptb but I haven't forgotten all the friends I've made on this thread.

Mac and Y? Hmmm... she somehow reminds me of Stella so I'm not so sure, though I lke Mac too.

4. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

hi all wishing everyone a happy new year,sorry i haven't been up for a while had family promble's but i've been lurking and reading all the news

5. ch3r12y

ch3r12y Witness

Hi H/Y fans, hope everyone is doing well.. its been awhile since my last visit here.. im curious if there's any more news/spoiler about Y's upcoming episode?? anyways i had a chance to watch "head case" episode and i got some H's screencaps at the Lab.

click the pic to enlarge.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. silk

silk Prime Suspect

Hi guys! Has our ship become the 'Titanic'? Any more new about when SM might be reprising her Miami roll as the lovely MS Salas?

7. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Wow, it's been forever since I've posted here.:eek: Shame on me. I picked up a copy of the new CSI:Miami magazine and there's a nice interview with Sofia in it. Here's what she had to say about Horatio and Yelina...

On keeping the H/Y speculation fresh: "That's the never-ending question:will they or won't they? What's kept it interesting for me is the wonderful way the writers give us these loaded moments, where everything's unspoken. Aren't the most cherished moments the ones where you look into your loved one's eyes and say nothing, but understand everything? When the cameras are rolling, we have that kind of exchange from our characters' point of view."

The reason H confides in Yelina: "There are a lot of elements. They are family, and have a bond that remains unaffected even if Yelina is not there for a while. They have a trust, and an understanding. And, of course, there's also a romantic bond, that's never really been consummated. That justifies them continuing to work together."

The direction she'd like to see her character go: "I would definately like to explore the working relationship between Horatio and Yelina-and the conflicts [that arise] from that. It's always bad timing for them and sparks always fly. I'd also like to see a more personal side to Yelina, whether it be with her son, or Horatio's son. There are plenty of possible storylines for the character besides her being a private investigator."

8. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

This is for anyone who has got Virgin Media and can get the FX channel Sofia Milos series (The Border) is showing tomorrow at 9pm.Csiz_4_h thanks for the heads up on the interview in the Miami mag

9. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Guys, can I please just remind you, that all posts in shipper central should have atleast 3 lines of ontopic dicussion.

Thanks,
    Steph.

10. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Well she is appearing in the 16th episode of this season so YAY! :D

But I have absolutely no idea, why or what she's going to do but no problem, I prefer not to know it and maybe someday I get happy about her involvement again :)

11. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I think I am right in saying that this will be tonight's episode. I am so out of touch, but I think I might have to watch this one, just to see if the spark is still there between H & Y.

Wouldn't it be something if, after all this time, now most of us are long gone (or possibly lurking, hopefully?) something interesting happens between these two.

Here's to hoping, as I would still love to see some light at the end of the tunnel. Things have been so bleak for so long!

*hugs* to anyone who is still here and still keeping the faith. :)

12. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

So nice to see u around dear Luce. :) *hugs*

Hummm CSI M still is on air?! :rolleyes:

Glad to know that SM is back for one epi. But nothing interesting or new for our ship. The good news is that all E/C fans are on heavens right now. :D

Just in case, here some spoiler pics and vid if someone remember this thread. ;)

vid

Pic: 1 Pic: 2 Pic: 3 Pic: 4 Pic: 5 Pic: 6 Pic: 7 Pic: 8

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
  13. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I'm still here..*hugs*..I just haven't posted much lately cause let's face it, we haven't been given that much to talk about. I did watch the episode last night....

Well, obviously we weren't given much on the romantic aspect again, but it was nice to see them together. I think (and hoping) that there's more to this storyline about her being the one to 'finish the job' on Eric. She could get caught up right in the middle of this whole thing with the Russian mob and Horatio would realize what he's done by dragging her into all this. Maybe he'll learn to stop 'using' her and see just how valuable she is to him.

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Just wanted to stop by and say that I'm so happy we got to see Yelina last night. She is so great and I really wish she would come back as a regular.

Even though I loved that her scenes were with H I don't understand why lately he's been kind of cold to her. At least this time he asked her if she was okay but then he went ahead and did what he does now: statement and then walks away leaving her there. IDK but it just pisses me off. Their chemistry and love was so undeniable in the first seasons, and it's like it's forgotten now. Still I'm glad she was there and that they had the scenes they had :).

BTW CSIz_4_H I love your avatar and sig :).

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Wow! Where have I been? I didn't even realize there was a thread for them. :lol: I love this pairing. I only wish tptb hadn't dropped the ball with them. It's very clear that there's something between them. They're good together. :)