House #3: Everybody Lies

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by sandersidle, Sep 26, 2008.

?

New thread title?

Poll closed Oct 3, 2008.
  1. House #3: Humorous Outrageous Unkind Sarcastic Ego...but we love him.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  2. House #3: A lowly infectious diseases guy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. House #3: They Call Me "The Cane"

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  4. House #3: No more mister Nice Guy

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  5. House #3: Finally lupus

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  6. House #3: Read less, more tv

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  7. House #3: There's no "I" in "team"

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  8. House #3: Patients always lie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. House #3: Everybody Lies

10 vote(s)
    43.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

grssom89 Thanks for those!!!!!!! It's so so so sweet that one with Cuddy

holding House's hand!

I need to go to House cuddy LJ :D

2. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

Here's a link to the promo for next weeks episode and Ghawazee watch till the very end...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drXi7in9THk

Really excited for this ep!! Worried about what House has done iin the bathroom mind. It does look like it is Cuddy in the bathroom also

3. Jay1987

Jay1987 Witness

wowowowowow I'm so excited....next Ep goes for more Huddy...*yes* What ship do you like? Hameron/chameron or Huddy :)

4. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

Personally I think the Huddy ship is more realistic taking into account how long they have known each other and that they are around the same age. Plus the gesture of House restoring her old med school desk was uber cute!!

5. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I wish they had shown Wilson stumbling down the street without his pants looking for his place - which he had just come from. That would have been good.

Poor Chase though - ending up in the hospital because House subconsciously tried to kill him by hiring Karamel who used strawberry something or other.

6. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Took me a day to finally catch the latest episode on my DVR.

OH MY GOD I LOVED IT! :thumbsup: This "House actually cares... no, wait, House is actually crazy... but he still cares" angle is AWESOME! The best part, I think, is that at first I thought the hallucination was his "softer side". It convinced House to do something nice, or at least what he considered something nice, for the patient. And then, at the end, BAM, we found out that her joking about killing Foreman and the patient's girlfriend was foreshadowing rather than really creepy humor.

To be honest, I think this is a great turn of events. Not "great" in that House is secretly homicidal... quite the opposite. He's NOT secretly homicidal. The idea repulses him, horrifies him, makes him realize that "Amber" isn't just his subconscious talking. In a very warped way, we see that he cares at least one iota about human life. Not just about "solving the puzzle", but about protecting people, even from himself.

Also, thank god (and by "god" I mean "David Shore") for a truly laugh-out-loud episode. I was laughing hysterically during the boom-box scene, the "if you invite me, I might make out with a stripper... or become one" scene, and the entire bachelor party scene ('cept, of course, when we find out that House's subconscious is trying to kill people). Oh, yeah, and the comment about Wilson stumbling pantless down the street, trying to find his own house after just leaving it. Comedy gold, people! :guffaw:

Jay1987 asked about favorite ships. I realize that they didn't actually ask ME, but I feel comfortable answering anyway. :D

My favorite is House/Cameron. I know that they have zero chance anymore, but I liked it while it lasted and I can always read mountains of fanfic to make myself happy.

After that... House/Wilson. Hooray slash! It's the longest relationship he's had in his life (besides the one with himself). They should just get it on already.

After that... House/Cuddy. I never even considered the possibility that there was anything REAL between these two until this season. I always thought their relationship consisted of snarky banter, meaningless flirting and playing the friendly game of "we're pissing each other off, but don't worry, everything will be fine by next week" which basically consists of House pushing his boundaries and Cuddy either pushing back or stepping aside.

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

My friend linked me to this promo for next week...

The promo is here and I find it hilarious they actually used the word "Huddy", haha. Anyways, congratulations "Huddy" shippers... :p

8. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

*chuckle* So... um... OK, I guess this has to go behind the spoiler codes.

I think it's AWESOME that the network itself has legitimized the fan-created nickname for a shipped couple. Well done, FOX.

And actually, since I'm not a "Huddy" fan, I reacted to the promo with ".....ew!", but also kind of laughed. It's not that I'm actually grossed out, just... didn't Cuddy once say that if she slept with House, folks would be able to tell by the way she'd be huddling in a corner, crying from shame? :lol:

Ah, whatever, I'm glad the Huddy fans are getting what they want. Heck, I can totally relate to the elation felt at a favorite ship going canon *cough*Eric&Calleigh*cough* so I say good for the Huddy shippers! I wish my favorite House ship, House/Cameron, hadn't died, but... eh, not that big of a deal. I still have fanfiction. That's where most TV almost-couples realize their romantic potential anyway.

9. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

I loved the last episode. Ginnna pretty much gave my thoughts on the episode.

A few others though:

Lots of Wilson , which I love.
    "You did it to make his life better. It was a caring act. Which you did in a way that was immoral and illegal, but... baby steps." :guffaw:

And did anyone notice that at the bachelor party when Wilson took the drink from the stripper, sucked on the lemon, then he goes to Forman, says something about 'keeping it real' :)lol:), he leaves, but he's already not wearing his pants! :lol:

Aaand House setting the corpse on fire, hilarious :D

Holy Yey! :D
    My Huddy heart just bounced up and down :lol:

I'm normally not much of a shipper, but Huddy is love, baby :cool:

10. AnnaDelko

AnnaDelko Police Officer

OHMYGOSH , I can't believe they finally gonna do it . I'm freaking out :eek: you know, the chemistry between is so obviously that It was inevitably this to not happen . This gonna be such a great episode and I'm looking forward to see it , hurry up 4th Monday :lol: I just keep thinking how the things gonna be between them after that scene

Looks like this year I'm lucky with the couples that I'm crazy about,niiiice :D
    sandersidle thanks for the link :thumbsup:

Last edited: May 2, 2009
  11. Meatball42

Meatball42 Police Officer

The Lisa Edelstein interview on SpoilerTV reports that
    Huddy goes at it on the bathroom floor!
    I wonder what happens after!?

12. Meatball42

Meatball42 Police Officer

Dang! I just thought... Is Amber gonna be there?

13. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

AHHH! It was totally amazing :) I was at my friend's house (She's a total House addict) and we watched the episode. The case was really interesting and I love the whole hallucination thing. I also love the fact that House trusts Cuddy enough to let her help him out :adore: AND THEN THEY KISSED :):):):):):) I've been saying they would end up together since the first episode I saw (like Mac and Stella) and they finally did! :adore:

I saw a promo on my local channel and House is like "I slept with Cuddy." Not that I couldn't tell it was happening after the way he kissed her:devil::devil:

14. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

The case wasn't all that interesting - although I wouldn't want my skin to fall off. House detoxing? I wonder if he'll manage to stay off vicodin. The end part figures... just because I saw it coming for a while now. Poor Chase though, Cameron really does have issues if she's frozen her dead husband's sperm.

15. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Holy S***. That was intense. I thought the episode was going to be exciting, but I mean, that was really intense.

I felt so bad for House while he was detoxing. He was obviously in a lot of pain. But it was awesome that Cuddy was there for him. :adore:

Wilson's such a good friend. And leave it up to Foreman to deduce that something's up with House.

Gosh Chase. Just dump her already.

The case itself was pretty boring. I didn't even really pay attention to it.

Amber!House is funny. She has great timing with her lines.

I think one of the parts that freaked me out the most was when Amber!House was singing at the bar, and House calls Wilson and says in that completely terrified tone "Come get me." I don't think House has ever looked that scared before.