Mac <3 Stella #15 - 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Feb 9, 2009.

?

Mac <3 Stella #15 -

Poll closed Feb 11, 2009.
  1. 'Cause No-one Can Stand In Their Way.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 'Cause It's Time.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  4. 'Cause New York Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. The Universal Ship.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. 'Cause It's Her Destiny To Meet Someone Good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. This Is How The Show Ends.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause No Fireman Can Extinguish Their Burning Love!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 'Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Hi, family! Welcome to all new comers. :) I can see you all have fun here. That's good.

Thank you for all the pics and all the talks about our favorite smacked moments. I love them all. :adore:

Debbie,
    You're right. I love twin Taylor babies. A boy and a girl. You can see their face are so alike but have different characters. We need a boy with Mac's calmness, smartness and hot temper. And a girl as sweet as her mother but at the same time inherites her toughness and impulsive character. :)

2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Haha, thanks Lori, glad you like it, Clytia made it, and as soon as I seen it, I couldn't resist... Adam was such a dork in that scene, I loved it. :adore:

Well, as for my favoruite Smacked scenes/episodes, well there's:

1) Snow Day - For obvious reasons, we had them save eachothers lives, they worked together in order to save the lab, and at the end we had a hug, it was an awesome ep for our couple. :adore: Plus, wet Mac and Stella... :devil:
    2) The Ride In - We had that adorable hug scene, and Mac talking to Stella, and encouraging her in Greek, which was just too sweet. :adore:
    3) What You See Is What You See - I loved the scene when she walked into his office in, looking especially gorgeous in her dress, then he looked her up and down, then they chatted for a little bit, then she took of his tie, and out her hand on his cheek, that was just beyond adorable... :adore:

Hope you're all keeping well. *Hugs.*

3. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

Like i said, it's hard to keep up with this thread

Gemma, Macslady, Lori, and shell_kikii - thanks for welcoming me...

Debbie - yeah i know... It's kinda funny that, the - what's the term you use again *scroll back to see the term* she virus (???) scene with Mac was actually the one that get me to watch the entire show. LOL! Actually, it was my curiosity as to why he did that (pushed Peyton's hand away). It occured immediately, that probably this guy actually have a thing to the other woman, not this one. Bad, i know, but can you blame me?

So, it's okay to talk about the Greece scene already? Spoiler is okay in this thread? I didn't read that in the rules... Anyway, i agree with you all that the epi's really intriguing. However, i won't lift my hope too high. TPTB's very famous in making me disappointed, and i'd rather keep it cool this time.

Lori - LOL at the suggested scenes. Right, i'll remember not to look at the desk. The image will be too much to bear, thanks to you :guffaw:

Oww, i forgot to comment about they live together. Well, i don't think they do. As much as i want them to live together, i really don't think they do. Remember when Stella said she was looking for an apartment when the team was processing the taxi killer (the epi when Quinn Shelby appeared the first time - what do we call that woman, anyway?)? If she's living with Mac, indeed, how do you suppose will she be able to even think about finding a place to live all by herself again? Nah, she won't be able to. Hence, my conclusion. It's a sad one, though:brickwall:

I'll be back tomorrow!

*Hugs*
    Btw, my real name's Gabriela or Gaby for short ;)

Last edited: Apr 26, 2009
  4. Stepherweps

Gaby, it's fine to use spoilers as long as they are put inside spoiler tags. You can use them like this
    Insert spoiler discussion here.[*/spoiler] (remove the * and there you go, you should have a spoiler tag, hope this helps.

Steph.

5. Steeldust

Steeldust Witness

Thanks for your warm welcome, it's nice to be here :) !

Three favourite Smacked scenes?! *phew* ... this one is hard!
    I really like Snow Day ( but I hate, that in the end Mac is going with P. ).
    But Hero-Mac saving Stella and the day ... *sigh*

I'm still not able to make up my mind which scene to choose next.
    First I need to rewatch all episodes *yihaaa* ... we will see.

EDIT
    I know which scene I really love.
    It has to be of the first season. She is speaking Greek and he doesn't get it.
    When she left the room Stella touches his cheek.
    The hole scene is such is extremly sweet.
    It's the case with the man who isn't guilty and phones Mac from the jail.

Do I make sense? I can't remember the title .... sry

Last edited: Apr 26, 2009
  6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family!!!!!!!:thumbsup: I can tell you have been busy here today:bolian:

Gaby--->
    Our beloved Virus is world famous now:lol: but seriously it was a relief to have that scene. Smacked Family was stronger after watching that. We understood it was a matter of time just to get rid of her;). Pity she cried and it screwed up the "being apart" scenario:shifty: But all was fixed up at the end of Time's up when Mac received the dear John letter:drool: it was very much celebrated here:lol: ( i know, i'm evilllllllll but i cannot resist it!:lol:)

Kikii, my dear-->
    i swear you. if i have to choose between a wedding or Taylor babies i say:Go ahead with babies and skip over the ceremony! It was showed in 5.17 how much Mac wants to have his own biological children. And we know Stella's feelings on that subject!:drool: So it would be very special and unique watching them expecting their own baby (Twins are perfect but i can go further and i will pray for triplets:guffaw:) I can't imagine them showing themselves drooling all over Stella's (plastic) womb in the lab. But they can be at home and Mac feeling his son's kicks and their intense emotion. I say a son because he needs a boy. Someone like him needs a boy! But i want twins of course:drool:

G!!!!!!!!!!!--->
    you know, i am watching S3 because AXN is airing it nowadays and in spite of he did with Virus unexpected things (going to the Opera) he didn't look relaxed except in Heart of Glass when he informed Danny he had a new girlfriend. I really don't know why. Probably because inmediately they became lovers, Stella had that accident in the crime scene and then he had that issue with Clay Dobson so he didn't have time to be relaxed. That's why i want Relaxed Mac. Believe me, the day he holds Stella's hand just to walk as any normal couple i will jump of joy, i will cry, i will dance and i will faint until the following season:lol:
    I am touched by Gaby's siggy that says: "Love is giving someone the ability to hurt you, and trusting them not to."
    They are in front of each without cover because they trust nobody will hurt the other. I felt a great emotion when i finally could watch that episode!!

Gemma--->
    dear! Good luck on your examns!!!!! Threatre and music sounds great even if they come in exams;) I LOVED the office scene but later when they were walking around the lab they looked relax and happy just for the mere fact of being together. Stella was shining as a Christmas tree:lol:
    I hope we will have those 2 writers back in S6. They understood Mac and Stella as never:bolian:

Axa--> i still want to believe they are living together but i guess ther is not chance *sigh. However whatever it's coming for us it will be great i'm sure. The mere fact he will "Home" with her is showeing he loves her and he can't let her go

Stardust!!!-->
    it must be the sweetest thing he has said to her so far. Probably if we are lucky he will say more sweet things to our Stella:p

SPOILERS Posted by Axel!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our dear Axel posted inside the Spoiler Discussion Thread:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

the little girl who portrayed 8-years old Stella in Cold Reveal will be back for the Season Finale and she will portrayed 10 years old Stella!!!!! So our Stella will have memories of her past!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    I wonder if she will remember her childhood after the 10 minutes event!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Ps: Steph sweetie, i will re post for you later all titles suggested. We are too close to get our new thread!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
  7. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

I LOVED Snow Day (3.24) but I did not like the ending, because Mac should have left with Stella! LOL to wherever. But Mac will be with Stella in 5.24 hopefully.

The Ride In made me warm inside because it was so cute and unexpected how Mac started speaking Greek. It shows how much he cares for her and let's be honest I am sure he wanted to do more than hug Stella in that scene.

Yay 1000 posts soon! We are a growing thread and I love that.

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Mari!!!!!!!! The best of his trip to London is he told Don he never was going to leave US again. But he will break his promise and he will go to Helenika!!!!!. I think it will be more than interesting if he confesses her why he is there

it was beautiful what he said. Especially because he did something G mentioned before: they repeat each other's words. So not only it's help but they show they learn from each other. When did we see Sonny Sassone for the second time? Season 2? well, right there, trying to prove Danny wasn't in the crime scene Stella came up as a magic fairy and she quoted him to he could solve the case and save Danny in the process.
    I think he is her strengh and he will be always there for her:thumbsup:

Debbs :D

ps: Seriously Jwells, Axel , Gaby and Steph are going to kill me with those siggies and avvies:drool:

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hey all,
    I love the idea of our favorite S/M scenes. let me see if I can give it a go off the top of my head...

On the Job- Mac telling Stella she was the strongest person he knew. He also knew how much baby Daniella meant to her and how she longs for a family of her own( not so much children but a true family; mother, father, etc..)

The Ride In- Her AIDS scare and how he would always be there for her. The comforting way he held her... :luvlove: :adore:

What you see is what you see- The way that Stella told Mac it was time that he started living again. Although he was going to meet another woman (who I actually liked the idea of Mac with ;) ) she was there to support him in his "BIG STEP" towards moving on from Claire.

All Access- He was so worried about her. No wonder he couldn't stay with her at the hospital. Mac had to find out what happened even if he thought she was to blame in Frankie's death, Mac was driven! One of my all time favorite episodes this one is. The end was great! You knew on some level he wanted to take her home and protect her.

Here's to you Mrs. Arazel - the ending scene when Stella followed by the whole team walked out of the conference room. She stopped and put her arms around herself, he then proceeded to put his hand on her back like he was reassuring her. There are several more moments when he does that but I noticed it first then.

Open and Shut - Stella confiding in Mac about Grace's case. How she felt for her and wanted so much to help Grace out. Mac was there to listen and to advise her. I love the scene where she turns from him and he is just looking at the back of her (that is where my icon came from [Thank you DetHiggins ;) ] )

Right Next Door- how can we forget when he asked her to move in? I still say they are living together but aren't coming clean yet. Right Debbie ;) Mac also wanted to protect Stella again. He wanted her to sit out the case but knew her stubborn streak would get the best of her and she would want to be in on it. Another favorite episode of mine.

Lastly...

My Name is Mac Taylor - The ending phone call. I can't remember exactly what they said to each other. Mainly about spending time with the people we care about. How much more obvious can you get?

And I am drawing a blank on the coffee episode with Ella. Can someone help me out?

I love how they have the 'I want to jump you' look when they are around each other. Their chemistry is just so natural and fun to watch. To me, they are so much more than friends, they just don't know it yet. :D

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Oh Heather! you always spoil me:thumbsup: I need you to keep the "living together" dream!

Regarding "No Good Deed" 5.16 (Ella's episode) what could i say to describe how i felt about that one?
    It was so good in so many levels! You could read Stella's feelings meanwhile they were atling bout Ella in Mac's office. She was totally transparent! (again i insist they were emotionally naked so that's why it was so obvious what she was feeling)
    And Mac, totally clueless he didn't know why he needed her words. He only knew he just needed them! When she left his office she went out and she looked like a Christmas tree because the way she was glowing!
    Later, when they walked together checking everybody's job they looked so close and he had special smiles only to her (even if he didn't realize in that same moment)
    Both of them looked so completely in love with each other!
    And the coffee date was a blessing, we finally could watch them on a date together! And i love how he understood her words in Greek and how he knows her enough to know she was going to give Falck a hard time on the bird:lol:

I really think it's so perfect that it's a sin so much perfection! (needless to say we had Adam's dance and Flack's funny remarks:thumbsup:

Debbie :D

Ps: Steph, here you have sweetie! Title suggestions so far

Mac <3 Stella #16 'Cause his heart will follow her home.
    Mac <3 Stella #16 - There's No Separating True Lovers
    Mac <3 Stella #16 They're already there
    Mac <3 Stella #16 Because A Taylor Baby Completes the Picture
    Mac <3 Stella #16 Nothing Short of Epic... 'Nuff Said
    Mac <3 Stella #16 "'Cause you can't fake Chemistry like that

Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
  11. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

Hello family - I'll be quick, have a class in *looking at the clock* 10 min.

Thanks for the tips, Steph (^__^)

Debbie, i'm glad u like that quotation. It's so sweet, isn't it? And in so many ways, so true!

Steeldust and Heather, love those moments too... (^__^)

See ya later! *hugs*

12. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

I'll be original and say no, I'm not listing my favorite moments. Why? 'Cause I suck at defining my favorite anything. I can't pick from a given list to save my live, too many pros and cons, too many "yeah, but...". Plus, girls, you've pretty much summarized all Smacked!

*sigh* You've made me realize we don't have much to hold on to. At least not much tangible stuff, nothing strong or irrefutable. Santa is too far away to ask him for some Smacked love, may I ask for it as a present in advance? How about I get it now? Nothing too big, nothing too visible, nothing too cheesy or the show will become a soap opera. I'd like too see Mac and Stella trying to conceal the fact that they're together until someone, say Sid or Flack, goes "you two are terrible pretending. Everyone knows it, everyone knew it before you knew. Can you just stop the farce?"

Deb, "No Good Deed" was great except for the final scene. Mac should've done as Stella said. Anyway, I don't think Stella was so much trouble regarding the bird. She was too tame, actually. She was having a great coffee date with Mac, listening to his confidence and then, this nasty bird drops an eyeball in her cup and the only thing she says is "oh, yuck, that bird ruined my coffee!". I say way worse words when smaller things happen to me :rolleyes:

13. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

LOL! I agree 1000% They always have that "I want to jump you" look all the time. Especially the last few episodes as I remember telling people. I think it was two episodes back, where they were just smiling and checking each other out. I was waiting for them to pounce !

I really like this title:
    Mac <3 Stella #16 "'Cause you can't fake Chemistry like that

14. Stepherweps

Thanks so much Debbie darling, you're a total sweetheart. :D I added another one, short, simple and true, they really are "New York's Finest". :D

I agree with you Heather, on the job was an amazing episode, it was fantastic to see Stella work a case with a baby, especially at the end when she went back to check on little Daniella and make sure that she was ok, the way she held her and talked to her, just showed how she desperately longs to have a baby of her own, even though Mac wasn't with her, I think that just by talking to her about the case he was able to get a sense of how much she longs to have a family of her own... Plus, we all know that he wants the same thing... They just need to come to their senses and realise that they can make it happen together, that they're all one and other need...

Hope you're all well. *Hugs.*

15. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Yes. he should have listened to Stella. What I find OOC about that moment wasn't so much that he went to see her, but that he went after Stella advised him not to. Mind you, I also felt Stella going behind his back re Diakos was OOC for her too. But I'm sure they will be there for each other when either/both of these problems come back - I know Mac said he'd work the Diakos case for Stella, I would LOVE to see her deal with Ella for him.
    Psycho or not, Ella provided us with some good Smacked material. Shame they couldn't have used the fire nit to give us some Jealous!Mac.

I agree. The sparks between them, the chemistry, is amazing.:devil: I'm sure Stella was thinking that exact thought after her talk to Mac in No Good Deed. If she had taken action, I think all thoughts of Ella would fly right out of his mind.:devil:

Titles....wow, we have some really great ones!

My faves are
    'They're already there'
    'Nothing short of epic....'Nuff said'
    and
    ''Cause you can't fake chemistry like that'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.