Mac <3 Stella #15 - 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Feb 9, 2009.

?

Mac <3 Stella #15 -

Poll closed Feb 11, 2009.
  1. 'Cause No-one Can Stand In Their Way.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 'Cause It's Time.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  4. 'Cause New York Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. The Universal Ship.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. 'Cause It's Her Destiny To Meet Someone Good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. This Is How The Show Ends.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause No Fireman Can Extinguish Their Burning Love!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 'Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Thank you Debbie dear. :D You are such a sweetie. Haha, as for a Smacked wish list, well I think they getting together would top it. ;) Then a baby and a shower scene would be quite close to the top also. I think a wedding would come pretty high up the list as well, I'd love to see our couple get married, although 2 marriages on the show might be a little too much for TPTB... Like I said, right now I'll settle for them having some cute little scene together where they just chat. ;) Oh, and before I forget thank you for the adorable pics. :D

Welcome to the family Steeldust and Mynerva, it's always really nice to have new members, I'm Steph by the way. :D When you guys get a chance would you mind checking out the shipper central rules for me please? You can find them here. Many thanks. :D

I see you guys have been thinking of thread titles, would someone mind posting them, all for me, so I can keep a track of them for the poll when I open the new thread? Thanks. :D I think "'Cause you can't fake Chemistry like that." is another good one, we had it last time I know, but it's still true. ;)

Hope you're all keeping well. *Hugs.*

2. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

My goodness! :eek: You just can't do this to me! Whenever I visit this thread, I see all those pictures and start smiling like an idiot. I understand why people don't want them together, but lack of chemistry is not exactly the most used reason. Who knows, maybe one day, in season 52, we'll get lucky.

Now, don't kick my butt yet, I'm not feeling especially bitter right now. I just don't know what to think about the oncoming episodes. I wish I could get all happy and squee because I am sure we'll hit the jackpot, but I wanna be cautious. I don't have anything solid to hold on to and that's something I don't like at all.

Steph, no wedding, then! Or at least, no onscreen wedding. As long as they're wearing a wedding ring, I can perfectly go without watching their I do's. Heck, I'd actually prefer they skip the wedding! But not the private celebration afterwards, if you know what I mean :devil: I don't need to see it all, not really, but seeing them cuddle right after smex would kill me from cuteness and massive drooling.

ETA: welcome to the newcomers!

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Mynerva and Steeldust, welcome to this nice and "quiet" place called the Smacked Headquearters :D Post a lot, have a fun, give us something to drool over (well that would be Tex or Gio who live in Gutterville permanently)!!!! :D

I am very happy you have joined us!

Mynerva, i like your options

Here are mines

Fav 3 Smacked moments:

1)It's a tie between Officer Blue and last scene of Recycling. I can't choose. As scene i choose The Dog Show date because it was already a date! and Officer Blue because the entire episode was perfect!
    2) 5.16 Office scene because they were emotionally naked and i can't remember other moment like that except the last scene of American Dreamers
    3)The Ride in. It was the First time he showed he needed psysical contact. udsually is Stella who touches him. This time was backwards :D

I have been thinking theer are so many scenes i can't leave them off! Just like the dinner date at the end of 5.06! :D

Steph and Pleni---> i do want a wedding! A big wedding if it is possible. i can imagine little Bartolomea Andreuola Messer walking down the aisle dropping flowers meanwhile Stella walks behind and the groom (Mac) waiting for her :D

Also i won't drop the idea of the baby. we need a BABY BOY! ;)

well many hugs to all. take care and have fun!

Debbs :D

4. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

:eek: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... *covers TPTB's eyes so they don't read this* Should there be a wedding, let it be something small, please. Otherwise, you'll be responsible for my heart failure. I'd definitely die if Stella wore a ginormous cream-cake-alike wedding gown with a massive veil and a 7-meter-long train dragging behind her when she enters this huge cathedral richly decorated with golden garlands and white lilies and Mac is waiting for her in the most expensive tuxedo money can buy. I don't like weddings, but I wouldn't mind something simple. Turn it into a cheesy, soapy, messy thing and you'll make Plen sad and furious... she may start considering becoming full-time Fiesta, actually.

Oh, and I'd prefer a girl that kicks ass just like her mother ;)

5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Sorry Pleni...but I am with Debbie on this one. I imagine a big HUGE wedding. Stella wearing a long flowing strapless gown and Mac wearing his marine uniform (what can I say, I absolutely love a man in uniform) A seven layer wedding cake each depicting a stepping stone as a transition from friends to lovers. (I think I have spent too much time thinking about this)

Oh and baby girl Messer will be the flower girl and Sid would give Stella away.
    Flack will be Mac's best man. Oh and their wedding colors will be green and white...:lol:

Welcome Mynerva and Steeldust, my name's Tex, welcome to the family.
    Oh Debbie, you know you want to visit us in the gutter, its so much fun down there :devil:

6. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family!~ We're getting close to a thousand :adore: Can hardly wait for Wednesday. Oh! Welcome to Mynerva and Steeldust *hugs* I'm Axel! Glad you've joined our ever growing family :adore:

The whole E/O not being together because he's married bugs me as well. (Sorry 'bout the off topicness here) And then Liv goes and tells Kathy to stay with him. I mean, I don't want to sound heartless but if I liked Elliot, I wouldn't be supporting him in his marriage. Then again, Liv doesn't want to be homewrecker. She's too awesome for that :)

Cool :thumbsup: I've actually seen this episode and I didn't notice the green. Is this at the last scene where they toast to Aiden and when Mac walks in Stella is the first to greet him???!!!!

Oh wow. My top 3 SMACk moments? That is SO hard to choose.

1. The scene in Recycling. Totally and utterly awesome. It was the second or third episode I saw.
    2. The scene from All Access when Mac says he'll check her into whatever hotel she wants. She makes this face and I absolutely love it :adore: I think it's at that moment she realizes Mac would do anything for her to make sure she's okay and she's totally overwhelmed because she's never really had anyone there for her except Mac.
    3. The scene near the end of Charge Of This Post. The one where Stella says "It's what we do Mac. We take care of each other." and he turns to her and smiles, and she smiles. It's just :adore:

I'm with you! Especially with the private celebration part :devil::devil: I really don't care if we see them get married but as long as we FIND OUT, I'm good. :)

Totally! Mac and Stella should have a girl. AND THEN, they can have a boy :adore: Nobody said anything about just ONE child :devil:

*Off-topicness again* OH NOES! What is happening with Tiva? I demand to know! No, you know what? Don't tell me. I'll find out. Whenever NCIS decides to show a new episode :scream::scream: And the FLANnEL stuff is sad because of
    her dying and all. Or is their more stuff going on?
    *off topicness done* I really don't want TPTB to screw up SMACked, but I don't think there's a chance of that. Gary and Melina would save it before that happens.

You wont believe this but there's a girl on YouTube who claims to be Melina's niece, AND (this is the best part) she's a SMACked fan. :adore: If Melina's family ships SMACked, well, I think our chances are good :adore:

Some pics from my favourite scenes:

All Access

[​IMG]As sad as she looks, I absolutely love this picture. I can see a bit of a smile. I think it was this moment when she realized that she loved him and vice versa :adore:

Charge Of This Post

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Who doesn't love this scene? :luvlove:

Well, that's all for now girls! Keep spreading the SMACk love!

Axel

7. Tee

Tee Hit and Run

Hey Family- haven't been here for a while and the family has grown so much!!! Hope everyone's been well.

Welcome Mynerva and Steeldust. I'm Tee, from Australia- where there's been a drought of season 5 CSI:NY episodes lately...:rolleyes:

My 3 fav Smacked moments? wow thisis very hard...
    The one's I can think of right now-

1. Snow day- practically the whole episode, but the best bits are when Mac pulls Stella close to him behind a wall and at the end when they hug :adore:

2. Officer Blue- i think this was their first major fight and it showed us how strong their relationship was and how much stronger it became afterward.

3. The Ride In- the very beginning of the episode when Stella tells Mac the possibility that she might be HIV positive. It showed how much he cared for her and how much trust she has for him. And of course, we can forget the hug again at the end of the scene- and this one was one of the few that were started by Mac if you get what i mean.

And...there are sooo many more like the end of Time's up, after Mac is dumped by Peyton and he goes to play his bass and Stella turns up to support him, their 'unofficial' dates in Recycling, Enough (i think), No Good deed, etc....

I think thats it....

(I really should stop procrastinating and actually do some work soon...)

8. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

Steph, Tex, Debbie, Axel, Tee and Pleni - Thx for the welcome, and especially Steph for the link to the rules . I'll try to keep them in mind, but i'm afraid i'll need times to actually obey them completely...:hugegrin::hugegrin:

You guys post very fast and very long... How do i suppose to keep up with that??? Well, i'll at least try:

About the wedding, i'm thorn. I know i'd faint (and eventually can't finish watching) if they have a big wedding, and Stella shows up with a gorgeous wedding gown, and (as Tex suggested) Mac shows up with his marine uniform. So, i think i prefer just a quite one. But, I don't think they deserve a quite wedding, so i want it to be a big one. See? I'm thorn.

A baby??? I mean, Babies??? LOL! We're going fast! I can imagine a curly haired girl(s) with Mac's eyes and little boy(s) with Mac's feature and Stella eyes walking around the park while their parents watching from the bench :adore:

SMacked moments - I love those moments too... Well, i actually love all SMacked moments.*embarrassed smile* You know what's funny? The first epi of CSINY i watch was one of the season 3, when Mac pushed Peyton's hand off his face, when Stella walked in. I was just flipping channels after a boring school day at that time. But after i saw that scene, i can't help, but want to see what will happen, and eventually end up being a CSINY fan, and especially a die-hard SMacked fan. After watching the rest of season 3, i spend my holiday to watch all season 1 and 2 on line. That's what the chemistry between Mac and Stella do to me!:hugegrin::hugegrin: This is the 2nd SMacked thread i join!

Question. Debbie, who's 'Bartolomea Andreuola Messer'? Is that the name of D/L baby?

Again, thx for welcoming me to the family!!!(^__^)

Last edited: Apr 26, 2009
  9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I just love Family being talktative :D

Pleni--->
    :guffaw:calm down my dear. You are going to faint:lol: when i said "big" i meant a beautiful dress, a bridesmaid, a best man and a bunch of dear people all around them. You need to consider they are both catholics. At least rules are different by country, catholic weddings only can be celebrated inside a temple. so a cathedral? No, i don't think so. Probably a little chapel full of flowers and beloved friends.
    When i think how their wedding would be i consider Mac is a formal guy so he will need a ceremony. But i also I consider "little Stella". Living in the orphanage she couldn't have had many chances of pretending being a "princess" like all of us had. So could anyone have heart to deny her being a princess for just one day? The most special day in her life?;) But i agree the ceremony should be handle in a very careful way just not to make it cheesy and soapy:p

Tex--->
    what if Stella's dad is alive?:eek:However i like the idea of Sid:bolian:
    Talk about the Smacked shower and i will be in that same second with you:lol:

Axel--->
    Liv is just awesome and Elliot a chicken! He told her "I didn't talk to you about Dicky because i didn't want competition":eek: I think Liv doesn't say anything because she is in some eternal denial of her own feelings. Probably Stella did the same because we know Claire was alive when she met Mac for the first time:eek:
    I know Kikii support the twins idea. And i *know* Pleni and I love that idea too:devil: all ready a lovely boy and a beautiful girl! Perfect!:lol: Also my sweet Asprine will agree with this too. Yep, cheesy, so what!:lol: we are talking about the Taylor Babies! (and they would be so adorable!!:cool:)
    TPTB won't screw up Smacked. They are doing baby steps in their storyline. It means they are taking this story very seriously and developing carefully their mutual feelings. Also i feel we won't see any NIT in S6. It depends on what is going to happen in 5.24 but i do feel 5.24 will be forever in our hearts for some reason;)

Tee---> hey Tee how are you, dear?:thumbsup:
    another "you must see" episode :D I think it's pretty similar to Officer Blue in terms of how interesting was the episode. But Officer Blue was very Smacked meanwhile Snow Day was more CSI-wise with a great Smacked touch :D (well forget last 20 seconds:lol:) The hug they shared at the end of that eppy made my day and definitely Stella showed her feelings there:thumbsup:

Mynerva---> i am glad you like here:bolian: and post all you want
    you are my fav now!:lol::lol::lol: i love that scene! (mainly because he rejected She Virus when she saw Stell:lol:) I just wish we could have had the chance of watching the moment Stell found out he was dating Virus. I bet she was jealous:drool: It was obvious that Stella already knew about their relationship in "Heart of Glass" because she didn't look too entusiastic when he came up in her crime scene. It was obvious she didn't want him there (for me Stell was jealous to death:lol::lol:

Pic Spam!

This is "Melina's Special Message" i posted 2 days ago as a joke to Pleni and Kikii:thumbsup:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/melinaletterpsd.jpg

:lol:

and this is more of that amazing chemistry they have together!:drool::drool:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Axel, look at Mac's shirt! It's green!:lol:
    [​IMG]

many hugs to all

my love for y'all

Debbie:bolian:

Last edited: Apr 26, 2009
  10. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

Is there room in the gutter for me too? I ask because I wonder where to take shelter when the tsunami strikes after the finale.

The fact that Mac goes to Greece after Stella shows how much he cares for her far beyond merely professional means. It leaves you to wonder if Stella has been staying at his apartment ever since the fire wrecked hers but we never see it. Do you think one day, Stella wakes up at 3am with guttery thoughts and then after Mac wakes up the next morning suddenly sees Stella in bed with him and then realizing what happened just five hours before 8:25 am.........:evil:

It's actually nice that TPTB has taken baby steps in this ship rather than force it on us like they did with D/L (No offense).

11. gemarrrr

gemarrrr Victim

Hello to Mynerva and Steeldust I am Gemma and welcome to the family!
    Ahhh I love it!! mac and stella babies...*dies for a moment*:adore:... and I completely agree about the wedding, I would love a big on to mark the moment but I also would love a lovely quiet wedding that is maybe more personal...I shall have to think about that

I loved this episode and it was the one that completely confirmed the smacked fan in me :) It annoyed me that Peyton was in it but hey! he comes back without her! :hugegrin: I love the hug at the end, he looks so relieved to have her there :adore:

It does just confirm how much she means to him and vice versa, I love it!:D

Oh guys! I watched No Good Deed yesterday and I was literally jumping around on my couch. My mum gave me the 'ooooookay' look :lol: I LOVED this episode, the smile that she has when she leaves the room after talking to Mac, I died. and that he just wanted her to tell him what to do, no-one else, HER! :drool: and did you notice how many times Mac had a grin on his face in this episode, the smile that I so dearly love :adore:, ooooo I just loved it, there are so many things to comment on so I will stop here before I write a novel :lol:

p.s. I may not be writing for a while, I have theatre and music exams next week, then again I am sure I can make time for you all :D

12. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Hey girls!! :D Sorry I haven't been posting in a while, it's just - you're too fast for me!! :lol: I love reading all your ideas and theories but after reading all of it I mostly haven't got time left to write anything myself ;) Anyway, my three favourite smacked moments:

It's SO hard to choose!!! :lol:

1. I think I'd have to say the entire Snow Day episode, especially when Mac pulls her close and of course the incredibly sexy but also heart-warming wet hug in the end :adore:

[​IMG]

2. The roof scene in The Ride In ... "you always have the strength, you always have the guts... inside" :adore: and the hug :adore:

3. Their "dog show dinner date" :D :adore: They are so cute sitting there teasing each other and their chemistry is just overwhelming :adore:

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

NM and Mynerva, welcome to the thread! :)
    That's such a hot image!:devil::devil::drool::drool:

I want to see Mac more relaxed too, and I want to see more of 'the man behind the badge' - of Mac away from cases and work. Stella has always been one of the characters that brought out that side to him (up until s3, she was the only character who showed us that side to Mac, showed us as you put it 'a simple man who can be passionate with more things than his job'. In s3, we got Reed, and now Mac also has closer relationships with Flack/Hawkes/Sid/Adam. But still, most of Mac's scenes with the guys are at work, whereas with Stella we get to see Mac outside of work too like in Time's Up, No Good Deed, Recycling. Even in their scenes at the lab or when they're working, we often see Mac show his 'real' self to Stella - examples are Officer Blue, No Good Deed, Charge of this Post) and I hope we see more and more of that. When they finally do get together, I think we will see a lot of what Mac's like outside work and in a real relationship.
    Love the idea of Mac in blue jeans, and also the idea of 'cute' scenes between them where they're at dinner or cuddling in bed, just doing regular 'couple' things basically.:drool:

A wedding? I'd love Mac in his Marine uniform, but apart from that I'm with Pleni, I'd prefer something small and private. That just seems more Mac and Stella's 'style' to me.

It was great, wasn't it? That scene in Mac's office was amazing, it had me grinning like a loon at the TV. I love how Mac opens up to Stella, and how concerned she is for him. Mac questions whether catching bad guys really brings people closure. He shows doubt about his job, which he's never really done before, and that he shares his doubts with Stella shows how much he trusts her. I love when he says she knows him too well, and she says 'don't you forget it'. I love her sad look when he acknowledges he cares about Ella. I love her smile when she leaves the office. I think she is worried about him getting too close to Ella, but at the same time she is deeply touched by how much he cares, by his compassion for Ella (even if it makes her sad) and especially that he opened up to her about it. I love that she used Mac's own words to try to explain to him he can't help Ella ('we can't save them all') reminded me of how he used her words to reassure her in The Ride In. It's cute how they remember what the other says.:adore:
    Loved the coffee scene at the beginning of the ep too, especially Mac's cute smile when Stella was cursing in Greek!

Favourite Smacked moments?

1. What You See is What You See (s1) when she fixes his tie.
    2. Officer Blue (s1) - the fight and the make-up at the end.
    3. No Good Deed (s1) - for the coffee scene and the scene in Mac's office for the same reason Debbie gave, about them being emotionally naked.

14. jwells2472

jwells2472 Witness

The F/A spoilers: I told myself I'd quit looking at spoilers but I clicked on the video in the spoiler thread and now my heart hurts:( I have to console myself with this thread. You guys always make me laugh and feel better:thumbsup:

I can barely control myself thinking of a possible confirmation in 5/24 and now you guys are planning a wedding Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    All I can imagine is a simple wedding with the whole team there and just as they kiss for the first time as Man and Wife everyones beeper/cell phone goes off and they all have to go solve a case:guffaw:

Axatullux: Its a very rooooomy gutter... room for everyone!

I'm still packing and I know when I move in with Mac and Stella...you know over at their place...its gonna be great. Don't worry I will get plenty of video:devil: Sorry that was bad...you guys are a bad influence on me!

15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Uhm Mac on top of Stella? NO! Stella on top of Mac NO NO WAIT Both on top of Macs desk!!! Somthing to think about next time they shoot a scene in Macs office keep your eyes away from the desk!!!:guffaw:

Hi Mynerva and Steeledust Welcome ! And anyone else I may have forgotten? Howdy to YA!!!

Steph: I love your Adorkable Avie!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.