**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GASP. Who is the shooter? None other than Julia. She isn't pointing the gun at Tara, but most likely Ryan, who probably tried drawing his own gun on her. She looks pissed, probably about Tara shoving the blame on her about the pills.
Maybe Fruitcake Julia & Crackhead Tara are both in on this together.
:lol: LOL at Fruitcake and Crackhead. Sounds like a new group.

That pic of Julia looking at Tara... if looks could kill. She looks pissed at Tara. :lol: And I can now tell that what Ryan's doing in the pic with Julia, is grabbing her arm, I guess to cuff her? We get to see Ryan cuff someone? :drool:

What if Julia is trying to force Tara to tell the truth about the pills? That would be interesting.

Heh, I bet Ryan's thinking there was very little drama in the morgue when Alexx was around (aside from Curse of the Coffin) and suddenly the new girl comes in and bam drama-rama all over the place. :lol:

Last edited:
Haha, Julia VS Tara. Cage match!!!
Looks like some nice eppys coming up, can't wait!! So much action in the morgue. I'm wondering who Julia's pointing the gun at. My guess is Kyle, or Ryan. Or that completely obscure M.E we don't even know.

Wow, Julia has lost it. Not only is there no chance of her getting away with randomly shooting in the morgue, but she could have killed her own son. Maybe that was the idea. Either way, Horatio is going to be super pissed.

Is it too much for me to ask that Ryan shoot her? Poor Ryan, I don't think he has gotten to shoot anyone....

Wow...that is going to be a very interesting episode, to say the least.

I still can't stop laughing over the one of Julia and Tara. I just love the way she's looking at Tara like she could kill her. :guffaw:

She really must have lost another screw to be shooting around in the morgue. Hopefully Kyle talked some sense into her.:lol:

Actually how sad for him-in his face now just how freakin' out of control that psycho mom from hell truly has become...this'll really send him into some therapy or more time w/his dad bonding over how sick his mom is...wow maybe Tara gets the consequences of her actions blaming a bipolar person for criminal activities isn't a very nice thing to do doctor! wow, yeah that's alot of pictures but to which episode? the next one after the reality date one this Monday? this show is getting fast paced finally...

I'm confused. Is the Julia shooting and the grenade thing two different scenes? It would have to be, right? Which episodes are each in?

I'm confused. Is the Julia shooting and the grenade thing two different scenes? It would have to be, right? Which episodes are each in?
The gernade explodes in the May 4th episode: Collateral Damage.
Julia appears in the May 11th episode: Dissolved.

That morgue is really an exciting place to be.A grenade exploding,Julia waving around a gun.And let's not forget,the M.E. stealing drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back