**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they'll finally be rid of her after this. If she goes into next season. *sigh* I don't want her to die I just want her to be gone. I don't mind Kyle now that he's at least working in the morgue and not just running around getting in trouble.

I think Tara's drug abuse/stealing is the big dark secret too. Oh but yay for more Ron Saris! Love him.

Random fact: I have the same birthday as Elizabeth Berkley.

So do I! We also share it with Jackie Kennedy, Beatrix Potter, Jim Davis (Garfield creator), and Hugo Chavez. ;)

I agree, I think the dark secret is Tara's drug stuff. Hopefully, she'll be gone by the end of it.
Maybe Tara will be gone. I mentioned that she isn't listed for the finale,perhaps she's shipped off to rehab.

I agree with you all--definitely Tara. I wonder why the actress revealed it in an article, though. Usually they try to keep these things pretty tight-lipped.

Julia's "spiraling out of control?" Is it just me or have they used this exact sentence in at least two other press releases? Eh. I'm all for killing off the character, giving Horatio and Kyle some mourning/bonding scenes, and moving on.

There was a promo aired at the end of CSI tonight, it went by too fast though. All I remember is seeing Horatio and the back of Natalia's head. This is the one where they poke fun at the reality show the Bachelor, right? I am looking forward to seeing this

It seems like I was wrong and Tara is a goner.And of course,it wouldn't be Miami without a cliffhanger.Shocking,right?:lol:

oh both those were so funny and quirky well in my mind at least in my mind they were thank you so much girls for that !:lol::thumbsup:

Maybe they'll finally be rid of her after this. If she goes into next season. *sigh* I don't want her to die I just want her to be gone. I don't mind Kyle now that he's at least working in the morgue and not just running around getting in trouble.

I think Tara's drug abuse/stealing is the big dark secret too. Oh but yay for more Ron Saris! Love him.

Random fact: I have the same birthday as Elizabeth Berkley.

So do I! We also share it with Jackie Kennedy, Beatrix Potter, Jim Davis (Garfield creator), and Hugo Chavez. ;)

Hey, I have the same birthday too!! Pretty cool:)

I agree, I think the dark secret is Tara's drug stuff. Hopefully, she'll be gone by the end of it.

I almost has to be (of course her stealing that bottle was unexpected so I wouldn't put it past the writers to have it suddenly someone else), and if she is guilty or stealing she SHOULD be fired.

I'm glad to have a 'light' episode if the final ones will get serious-dark maybe? Julia spiraling out of control could have been the consequence of Weird Ron Saris lasering her face and freaking her out-she knows he's capable of killing her so maybe she loses it after that...as for the finale, I wonder why Kyle isn't listed? maybe he does get hurt when the lab has an incident-and Tara the medicine stealer woman has to be shipped off to rehab or at least leave w/out pay...can't wait for them to bring Yelina back around but I always wonder why they can't even mention her son-at least in passing "oh, Ray,Jr says thanks for those baseball tickets you got him, Horatio" or something?? she's not even a romantic interest for Horatio anymore just a reminder of what might have been...oh well...here's hoping for some excitement in the finale...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back