Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

You think that could happen in that episode??? I don't really know... but I think it wouldn't be the ight thing to make such an episode with Langston, like it was usually planned for Nick... let's wait and see... hopefully we don't need to do that for too long before we get some details...

2. queenlynx

queenlynx Witness

Well maybe Nick is at the crime scene with Langston and he does shoot someone. This could show Langston what could happen on the job, and maybe he will still have to deal with the suspect. I don't know, I'm just throwing it out there.

3. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

For me it doesn't matter what will happen... I just don't like the idea of an other Langston-centered episode... as much as I like Langston I hate the fact that so many things are focused on him... man we've also the other characters who deserve an epsiode focused on them... Cath, Nick and Greg...

Anyway I hope that this episode don't gives us a full Langston dose... that would be sad...

4. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I guess TPTB didn't learn anything about the last time there was a Langston-centred episode-low ratings..because we're not ready for them..

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Course look at how everyone thought that the two hundredth would be more cast orianted with him as a lead. What I am wondering if that they put out all this stuff and it turns out to be different then the fans thought process. They describe all this stuff then magnify it and then turn around and it turns out nothing like they described to begin with.

If Langston is learning something with this then it would stem he would have to be in alot of the shots my guess without reading anything further may have him showing more emotions this could give the writers a chance to bring in other characters to help him through it, Greg would be the best bet, with Nick second and so on. Not only that it gives langston those moments when one wonders wth did I sign on too..

Again though we have to remember that sometimes what is discussed by the writers, etc may not be as big as it seems, not to mention that Tv guide though good as they are tend to make things bigger then what they are. I am not saying they aren't reliable just that you are given this info and such and then maybe told this is going to be big, and they do what all mags do naturally build it up really well.

I think alot of it is, the last eight years they had each of the characters going through their own personal hell, not sure if there is going to be a season ten they decide to give Langston his now but it might be that his is more subtle (in the case of not being sure maybe) and throughout each ep in an non big build up. One never knows what the writers will say or do to keep the ratings....

6. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

I totally agree with that one.

Sometimes I'm wondering wheter TPTB wants CSI ratings to go down... they really need to be more careful with episodes like that...

What should Langston learn in that episode??? I mean after being there for nearly half a season he had seen really bad stuff... Hell Nick was even breaking down in front of him and there he seemed to be so experienced...

What should him as a CSI shock that much that he will wonder about the cruelty of the world???

As much as I love Destiny's idea of an episode... I don't think something like that will happen... that wouldn't fit in the CSI-style we got to see lately... I'm sure that will be a full Langston character-study for us...

7. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I think it will end up being another Langston centered episode but not as bad as the 200th, or at least so I am hoping it will not be.

There better be a season 10 because if they end the show on yet another Langston center ep it will be a crime in itself. I think they will go one for one more season at least though.

8. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

ERWS...Langston is getting too much screen time. Hopefully, everyone is involved in this episode. An example is Grave Danger, it was about Nick, but everyone was involved in trying to find him. An episode where everyone has their moment I'll be fine with, another Mascara, I won't be.

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Perhaps the ep was originally supposed to be for Nick, but they had to switch it due to George's back problems.

10. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Man, I would even hate that fact more that we get a Langston centered episode when this episode was meant for Nick :scream:

Please don't let that be, that would be too much... They could've change the episode completely. If they didn't do that I'm sure that I don't want to see it...

I'm normally no pessimist but I'm afraid we'll get another Mascara... man they really don't know what they're doing to the fans... just sad :(

11. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

I doubt that. Nick already had an episode this season. While I wish it were otherwise, I think it was kind of inevitable that the finale would have a lot to do with Ray. I just hope that everyone else still plays a big role.

12. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Isn't episode 21 Catherine centric? And I think Brass gets some character development in 23. I'm sure we will have more cast involved in the finale, even though it may be more Ray character development. Isn't the title 'All In', afterall?
    And there is no question there will be a season 10. Everyone has contracts, and even though the ratings are down, the show is still doing well. I think tptb will regroup in the summer and try to start out season 10 strong.

13. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Everyone gets an ep this season but poor Greg. :(

Oh well as long as there is no more than replays of the 200th ep, the show will do good. :lol:

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

The finale is about Langston - what a shock! Don't know If I am looking forward to it or not.

I don't think the episode was originally about Nick, I don't believe Stokes on Duty was ever a real episode anyway. Just someone's overactive imagination.

15. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Yeah think like that too... if that won't another Mascara we can consider ourself lucky...

Why are they doing that??? Man that just sucks... :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.