Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Totally agree, Kimbo. :)

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I just wish they would have done episodes like this when Greg was in the lab...

3. GregNickRyanFan

I was thinking that too, Wojo. What I wouldn't give to see Greg in one of those Star Trek-like uniforms. :D Or even dressed as Luke from Star Wars. :lol: For some reason I can really see that one, don't know why. :lol:

4. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I have to agree. Because he isn't gettin much time right now :(. And by the way, I think SuperDave is mad because he wasn't invited to the convention with Wendy and Hodges. Poor guy.

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I'll have to wait till tomorrow to hear any of it (my sound didn't load! :scream:) but just from watching it I can tell that I'm going to be sitting here watching it next Thursday counting how many scenes I recognize from Star Trek. :lol::p There were quite a few in that clip alone. :lol: (How bad is it that I recognize them and I haven't watched Star Trek in years. :shifty:)

Susan

6. GregNickRyanFan

I recognize some of the scenes and I wasn't even an avid Star Trek watcher. I only watched when someone else was watching in the house and I had nothing better to do. :lol:

7. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

The new promo definitely does make it more appealing. Still looks Hodges heavy but as long as it has all the others in it enough I will be happy.

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

At least we know Hodges and Wendy won't be working the case themselves, I thought it was funny when Nick told them to "Beam back to the lab so we can do our jobs."

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Here is the Canadian Promo for "A Space Oddity". Greg actually talks in this one!

10. Toots

Toots Pathologist

For those of you too young to know any Star Trek trivia, in the original Star Trek series back in the 1960's, the character of Doctor McCoy was always uttering lines like the one Super Dave said above. McCoy was famous for saying things like "Dammit Jim, I'm a DOCTOR, not a bricklayer!" I really enjoy Super Dave, and its funny to go back and remember all those cheesy lines.

It makes me sick that Hodges and Wendy get an episode dedicated to their geekiness. Shoulda been Greg, the original CSI nerd geek. At the very least, I'd hope to see Greg dressed up like a Vulcan. But noooo, we get Hodges and his wet dreams about Wendy. :scream:

Still, as a fan who admits to actually attending a couple of Star Trek conventions years ago, I'll watch, but I'll cuss every time Hodges, who should stay in the lab, is actually on the case.

11. dandylion

dandylion Hit and Run

I understand what you're saying, I think it would be nice to see Greg do more, too. But the truth is, we haven't seen much of Hodges and Wendy together at all this season. Even if you're not a fan of it (we all have our favorites), I know that I love watching them work as a team (with or without the potential romance factor) and I'm really looking forward to it. It's obvious to me that the two actors have an incredible time together and they seem to have a very easy chemistry. So again, I'd love to see more of Greg, too, but I'm more than fine with Hodges and Wendy getting their chance this season. They have, in my opinion, been waiting a while as well. :)

12. violetsareblue

violetsareblue Dead on Arrival

I'm excited about it, too. I was a HUGE Star Trek fan and I think it's going to be hysterical. I also agree with Wojo, I was relieved that they are keeping it somewhat realistic and having Hodges and Wendy go back to the lab, and NOT try and solve the whole thing without the CSI's. I like it when they all work together.

13. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

The discussion thread for (#920) "A Space Oddity" is now up all discussion for this ep should be taken/done in that thread, as this is for future episodes. :) Thank you.

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

From TV Guide:

15. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Dudes...that's my question! Sweet! Sorry, I'll go back to spoiler talk.

That episode sounds possibly like a tweaked version of Stokes On Duty. I don't foresee Langston shooting anyone however.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.